Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-27-2014, 11:50 AM   #57
sanjosebmx

Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green
hitting him wouldn't be the answer, but standing in his face and between him and my car would have been my move..see what happens from there.
Old 03-27-2014, 11:53 AM   #58
CamaroKid300
ace5.org

Drives: 2017 ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xp0gam3r View Post
Summary:
"I went inside to prepay for gas, I was only in there for about 2 minutes (waiting in line to pay), when suddenly this Dbag appears."

Full Story:

"Here is the entire event. hopefully this gets seen. I didn't post this image to get hate on the guy, or me. More to laugh at the situation, that's why i posted it under the funny section. He did pretty much ruin my day, and once i got home after telling my friends, we all laughed at what had occurred.

I just moved to the area not even month ago, recently i took my car to get some much needed work and i picked it up from the dealership today. I was excited to have my car back, and i needed to pump some gas on my way home. I had a gift card that i received for moving into my new apartment, so i figured i'd use up the remainder at the gas station (I normally use my debit or credit card anyway) I swiped the gift card at the pump and the pump prompted me to go inside and see an attendant. I went inside and was 3rd in line, i didn't stop to get any snacks or go to the bathroom. straight to pay for my gas. Once it was my turn to pay (after waiting in line for literally no longer than 2 minutes), the attendant said my pump was busy. I was confused, maybe i gave her the wrong pump number. Nope, i turned around and there was this guy. I walked out and said "WTF are you doing?" He said "i didn't know what you were doing" in a very loud tone as if he was yelling at me like my dad, i walked away while saying "You're a really nice guy, suppppper nice guy!" Even the woman behind me in line went out to pump her gas and was yelling at the man as well. I got back in line so i can hopefully pay for my gas once he was done with his. I didn't throw any fists, despite the urge to, but i saw he was older and didn't want it to reflect badly on me.

I was more surprised that in the 2 minutes that i went inside, he did that. I waited my turn for the pump, as a civilized person would and does. And if the man would have said, "Hey buddy, sorry i'm in a hurry and didn't know where you were or how long you'd be", i would have looked the other way, but when rude people respond like they didn't give a shit about you, it offends me cus i don't do that to people. And if anyone from East Coast has been to a Wawa or Sheetz gas station, you know there are people who pretty much do their daily shopping there, and leave their car at the pump while they're inside. So i know what it's like to wait for a free pump, and this guy did not wait, not even a bit. And that part that got to me the most, it's that he pulled up with the intention to be rude."
...you mean to tell me...that..you....speak....GIRAFFE!?!
Old 03-27-2014, 12:08 PM   #59
shine2013

Drives: 2008 Mustang GT
Rude, very rude. That's super extreme what he did.
shine2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:09 PM   #60
DieselAries1

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Just the other day I went to the car wash. I ended getting the wash bay that has two sides of sprayers and brushes for huge rig trucks. Some asshat pulled in behind me even though I stopped in the middle of the bay. I looked up at him as he got out of his truck. He asked if it was ok for him to wash his car while I did mine. I told him to get out and wait his turn. He pulled right up to the back of my car. I asked if I really had to explain how the car wash works.
DieselAries1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:18 PM   #61
DieselAries1

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCamaro93 View Post
I feel that I have experienced much worse.

UGH!! What in the world did you do? I would have went bananas!
DieselAries1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:27 PM   #62
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonGPF View Post
What an asshat... Couldn't wait a moment huh?
Probably caused by the person in the Camaro leaving their car at the pump and going inside for whatever. Very thoughtless thing to do. Pisses me off when people do that.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:28 PM   #63
blk13SS

Drives: '13 1SS LS3 '05 Neon SRT-4
Diaf
2013 1SS LS3/Cold Air Inductions/VMAX ported tb/TSP 1 7/8 LTs and xpipe/factory NPP axleback/BTR stg 3 cam kit/ZL1 injectors/3.91 gears/MGW sts/DSS carbon fiber driveshaft/DSS 1000hp axles/BMR LCAs & adj. toe rods/DSMLIGHTS E85 dyno tune 454/427 running out fuel. ZL1 fuel pump, McLeod twin disk, and retune coming soon!
blk13SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:29 PM   #64
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselAries1 View Post
Just the other day I went to the car wash. I ended getting the wash bay that has two sides of sprayers and brushes for huge rig trucks. Some asshat pulled in behind me even though I stopped in the middle of the bay. I looked up at him as he got out of his truck. He asked if it was ok for him to wash his car while I did mine. I told him to get out and wait his turn. He pulled right up to the back of my car. I asked if I really had to explain how the car wash works.
Sounds like you were in the wrong bay - one for big trucks. You didn't feel just a little bit bad about doing that?
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:33 PM   #65
Spartan01

Drives: Evil Eva, 2010 2SS LS3
I have a solution-
If this ever happens to you, calmly, and casually walk to the pump, and flip the hook back down, shuts off the pump.
Then go poop on his windshield.
Old 03-27-2014, 12:38 PM   #66
amz
Factory Correct

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
That would not be a nice conversation.
amz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 01:06 PM   #67
Mannsiam

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBandit911 View Post
That's the thing, it could be wrong or right. If I walked in side to pay for my fuel and this ass at pulled this shit, I would prolly choke his ass out, then rub poop in his eye. Now, if I was needing to get fuel and this douche parked there to go inside and shop, I would walk in to the store, find the dude and tell him he can move right now or I could beat his ass to an inch of his life. I see how things could go from both sides. I was at a flying j one time and this lady with a couple kids was in line, paid for gas, came back a minute later and said some guy was pumping the fuel she just paid for, in the same fashion as this pic. I asked her what pump, the cashier acted like it wasn't his problem. I ended up causing a big scene that day....but the lady got her fuel and money back and the guy at the pump had a come to Jesus moment....i really hate assholes....

Way to represent the Army PFFFFT.

Yeah Im a Chevy Guy. 11 Silverado, 12 Malibu, 14 Camaro 1LE
Mannsiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 01:11 PM   #68
trashmanssd

Drives: Black 14 2SS/1LE/RS 14 Tundra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan01 View Post
I have a solution-
If this ever happens to you, calmly, and casually walk to the pump, and flip the hook back down, shuts off the pump.
Then go poop on his windshield.
I am with you on shutting the pump off flip lever down or reach in and push up the little lever that comes down when you remove the handle and just put your hand out and jester hand over the pump pal you are done here.

trashmanssd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 01:15 PM   #69
Mannsiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan01 View Post
I have a perfect solution for this.
If you read the reddit thread, the guy went in to pay for gas, and this serial killer looking dork pulled up and began using the pump then yelled at the guy when confronted on his douchebaggery. The camaro owner should have simply whipped it out, and began pi$$ing on the guys car. When the guy screams "What are you doing?" the camaro owner should finish, shake it off, tuck it away, and reply "I'm simply marking my territory. You clearly don't respect other people's space, so why should I respect yours.?"
Yep then the police get calle dand you my friend are now a registered sex offender for "whipping it out" in front of females or possibly children in the area. SMART ONE YOU ARE NOT (in my best Yoda Voice)

Old 03-27-2014, 01:17 PM   #70
Mannsiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaffe View Post
maybe its bc I have lived/worked/went to school places where parking is a challenge to find a spot, but that kind of move would likely get your car keyed.

I would probably purposely park as close to possible to you, and left a "nice" note on your car.
LMAO thats what I do when people take up two spots I park right next to them. Whats makes them better than anyone else. Too funny.