Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Transmission / Driveline

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 10-09-2015, 03:40 PM   #1
PFYC

Drives: Yes
Camaro V6 V8 Ultimate Vibration Isolated Short Shifter from PFYC

2010-2015 Camaro V6 V8 Ultimate Vibration Isolated Short Shifter $299.00

This ultimate shifter design addresses each and every problem of the original shifter in your 5th generation Camaro. The enhanced precision, direct feel, and super-smooth action of this shifter is unmatched in the industry. The internally vibration-isolated design and precision pivot bearings make for a quiet and smooth shifting experience. This is not a cheap, made-in-China shifter; it's 100% designed and made in the USA and is engineered with better materials, shorter throw, and a better overall feel. Get rid of that stock numb, rubbery factory shifter and replace it with the Ultimate Shifter and confidently go through the gears with precision.

The throw is reduced by approximately 25% which provides a significant improvement in feel. Shifter gates are easier to find and smoother to engage. The stock OEM shifter is made using a 4-piece shaft that is bushed with rubber, a pressed-on ball joint, and a welded-on pivot ball that holds a shaft bearing attached to rubber linkage bushings. This new Ultimate Shifter is made of high quality stainless steel with a 1-piece ball machined directly into the lower stick, and a roller bearing at the base shift rod link. The kit also replaces the stock rubber bushings with durable delrin composite bushings, increasing the overall strength and life of the shifter assembly. The Ultimate Shifter requires little to no extra effort when shifting, and instills confidence with its solid structural feel.

Please note that this is not an entire shifter housing replacement. The kit includes all of the lever and pivot parts to convert the shifter assembly and its internal hardware with the highest quality components, while retaining the perfect fit of the factory housing. Installation of the shifter requires the transmission to be lowered slightly to remove and install the shifter assembly. The new shifter is designed to use the stock shift knob or any Camaro-compatible aftermarket knob. Public test car owners have commented, "If you're going to make just one modification to your Camaro, it should be the Ultimate Shifter!"

Features:
- Shortens throw by 25%
- 100% made in USA
- Quiet, smooth, confident shifting
- Better feel than stock
- No increased effort from stock
- Delrin bushings replace stock rubber
- Works with factory or aftermarket shift knobs
- Requires slight lowering of transmission to install
- Includes all hardware and detailed instructions for installation

2010-2015 Camaro V6 V8 Ultimate Vibration Isolated Short Shifter

Last edited by PFYC; 03-16-2017 at 07:56 AM.
PFYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 01:15 PM   #2
PFYC

2010-2015 Camaro V6 V8 Ultimate Vibration Isolated Short Shifter $299.00

2010-2015 Camaro V6 V8 Ultimate Vibration Isolated Short Shifter
Old 01-28-2019, 12:42 PM   #3
PFYC

SAVE TODAY!!! Use promo code: SAVESIX
Old 04-16-2019, 09:55 AM   #4
PFYC

Order yours today!!
Old 04-19-2019, 07:25 PM   #5
pnwdan

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PFYC View Post
Order yours today!!
Do you guys have anyone working in customer service? I've emailed twice and called leaving a message once over the last 2 weeks. Not a reply or peep back..

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 04-30-2019, 09:22 AM   #6
PFYC

Yes we do, we just get a high volume of emails, but try to answer everyone in the order we receive them.
Old 04-30-2019, 11:45 PM   #7
pnwdan

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
Just so we are clear, I posted this 11 days ago and it had been 2+ weeks at that point in time. 2 emails and 1 phone message unanswered still. I understand when companies are busy but that is excessive. I do appreciate you replying to this though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2019, 08:12 AM   #8
PFYC

I am here now...you can call at 866.695.7392 or you can email me at info@pfyc.com or support@pfyc.com...if I dont have the answer to your question, I will hunt someone down that does!!