Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 06-16-2014, 08:44 PM   #1
IPF-Tuning

Drives: Camaro, CTS-V, Escalade, GMC Sierra
IPF Knock-OFF S/C Kits - **BEWARE**

It has come to our attention once again there are individuals on this forum offering "never installed" or "open box" IPF Supercharger kits. These are knock off kits. We WILL NOT support these kits, we will not tune these kits and will not share installation instructions for these kits, we will not even sell any individual components or replacement parts when they fail.

We take this very seriously, so please buy from IPF directly or any of our AUTHORIZED distributors. We track all IPF S/C inventory and the inventory of our authorized distributors. If you have been offered one of these kits please contact us immediately. We can verify the authenticity of an IPF kit by serial numbers.

Thank you.
IPF-Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 09:47 PM   #2
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 13' ZL1 Red M6
Well I almost got burned by this......

Good thing Andy from IPF saved me here.

Tracy from RX is something else. Makes me want to rip the RC Catch can out of my car right now. Hopefully I'll win the Elite one with the contest running now. lol

If anyone wants more details PM me.
Roto-Fab Intake, WW Res. kit & Big Gulp Air Scoop, Elite Catch Can, ATI Super Damper & 18% OD Pulley, LF Idler pulley bracket, Metco CC breather, ID850 Injectors, Stainless Power Headers w/ ceramic coating, TR71X Spark Plugs, JMS Fuel Pump Booster, Bo White TB, Tuned by Ted @ Jannetty Racing, Ron Davis HX, D3 Reservoir, Pfadt 1" Springs, Moreno Camber Plates, ZL1 Addons Splitter guard washers, Tow Hook kit & rock guards, Hurst Shifter Billet Plus 6 Speed Short Shifter, ZL1 DRL lighting harness, ZL1 Recaro Seats.
KaBoom1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 11:01 PM   #3
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Lol what this man does doesn't come as a surprise anymore.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Old 06-16-2014, 11:21 PM   #4
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Yeah what Cisco said. His low cost IPF wannabe kit is an even bigger joke than his junk kit that he rushed to market to try and one up IPF. Not a single one works without extensive modification. He cuts corners and over promises and under delivers on his products, brags about his drag racing experience and tried to insert himself into each new development like he's the all knowing guru shepherding the process along. Now he's targeting the ecoboost crowd with his CC's.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:01 AM   #5
GretchenGotGrowl

Drives: 11 F150 EB/13 Sonic RS/15 Z06
WOW! Simply despicable.
Old 06-17-2014, 09:37 AM   #6
IPF-Tuning

We have three authorized dealers in China, one in Beijing another in Shanghai and one in Mongolia. These are the only authorized IPF dealers in Asia. They install USA made IPF kits we export.

In China they have found these knock off kits and are aware of the source, The pictures I received of the kit from Kaboom1701 look like the Hong Kong counterfeit, I had this verified by Arno (our design engineer in Germany). These are made from low grade materials and do not even bolt in correctly from our research, we are taking actions to stop this at the source.

Thank you all for your continued support.
Old 06-17-2014, 10:18 AM   #7
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
wow....again!???
Old 06-17-2014, 02:07 PM   #8
OKCwhiteKnight

Drives: 2010 2LT RS Camaro 2015 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPF-Tuning View Post
We have three authorized dealers in China, one in Beijing another in Shanghai and one in Mongolia. These are the only authorized IPF dealers in Asia. They install USA made IPF kits we export.

In China they have found these knock off kits and are aware of the source, The pictures I received of the kit from Kaboom1701 look like the Hong Kong counterfeit, I had this verified by Arno (our design engineer in Germany). These are made from low grade materials and do not even bolt in correctly from our research, we are taking actions to stop this at the source.

Thank you all for your continued support.
"They install USA made IPF kits we export."...Bravo!
OKCwhiteKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 02:39 PM   #9
IPF-Tuning

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKCwhiteKnight View Post
"They install USA made IPF kits we export."...Bravo!
Even the fine people of China do not want the knock-off junk! They are actually proud to install fine U.S. made products!
Old 06-17-2014, 08:01 PM   #10
HP Turbine
Boosted

Drives: 2012 1LT RS... with snails
I don't know how tracy still exists in this world! He's sadly everywhere. I saw some crap with him in impala forums saying how great he is with the llt/lfx. Freaking crook

IPS Twin Turbos, Corsa Exhaust, Ported Throttle Body. 461 rwhp 443 rwtq!! *Cameron Hass.ani*
HP Turbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:06 PM   #11
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 13' ZL1 Red M6
Check out www.*************

He's all over the FI section there....
Roto-Fab Intake, WW Res. kit & Big Gulp Air Scoop, Elite Catch Can, ATI Super Damper & 18% OD Pulley, LF Idler pulley bracket, Metco CC breather, ID850 Injectors, Stainless Power Headers w/ ceramic coating, TR71X Spark Plugs, JMS Fuel Pump Booster, Bo White TB, Tuned by Ted @ Jannetty Racing, Ron Davis HX, D3 Reservoir, Pfadt 1" Springs, Moreno Camber Plates, ZL1 Addons Splitter guard washers, Tow Hook kit & rock guards, Hurst Shifter Billet Plus 6 Speed Short Shifter, ZL1 DRL lighting harness, ZL1 Recaro Seats.
KaBoom1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:13 PM   #12
HP Turbine
Boosted

Drives: 2012 1LT RS... with snails
Idk what site you tried to post but I feel horrible for all the people suckered into his crap. The last one I followed was butters and it still irks me because that was supposed to be me! Now he's stealing fi kits. Jeez

IPS Twin Turbos, Corsa Exhaust, Ported Throttle Body. 461 rwhp 443 rwtq!! *Cameron Hass.ani*

Last edited by HP Turbine; 06-17-2014 at 08:17 PM. Reason: drunken grammar :)
HP Turbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 05:06 AM   #13
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Drives: 12 Second Brick
was poking around last night... seems he's got the wool pulled over a number of the ecoboost guys... sad....

looks like some have been burned and wising up... and he's up to his usual tricks...

http://socaldiablo.com/forum/index.php?topic=3041.0
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 07:41 AM   #14
Towlie

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS L99
its amazing this guy is still around ANYWHERE!!! i read several threads last year where he murdered several camaros, pics and evidence was all provided by the people who got screwed. this is just one guy of at least a dozen i have followed over the last 8 months.
http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/ni...re-review.html
holy cow, just look. How can we spread the word on his crookedness to the rest of the forums?
Towlie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forced induction, ipf, supercharger