Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2013, 06:58 PM   #43
Pflyn lo
 
Pflyn lo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 summit white zl1
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: US
Posts: 312
Hi everyone. My sister and I will be in Wisconsin next summer. Not sure of the dates yet but will post something here when we know. We would love to meet up. We will be in the antigo area and the ripon area. We have family in both.
Pflyn lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:40 PM   #44
Mantis RS
Cool Kid on Campus
 
Mantis RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SGM 1LT/RS
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Beloit, WI
Posts: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pflyn lo View Post
Hi everyone. My sister and I will be in Wisconsin next summer. Not sure of the dates yet but will post something here when we know. We would love to meet up. We will be in the antigo area and the ripon area. We have family in both.
Definitely PM closer. I have family in Stevens Point and Princeton, close to both those. I'd definitely be up for some cruising.
__________________
Mantis RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:28 AM   #45
Pflyn lo
 
Pflyn lo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 summit white zl1
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: US
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantis RS View Post
Definitely PM closer. I have family in Stevens Point and Princeton, close to both those. I'd definitely be up for some cruising.
Will do. We are bringing both cars.
Pflyn lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:50 PM   #46
Pflyn lo
 
Pflyn lo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 summit white zl1
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: US
Posts: 312
Just because cruise

Yesterday a group of us did a 300 mile cruise. Ended up with 16 cars. Thought I would share.
Attached Images
 
Pflyn lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 03:06 PM   #47
13BlackCamaroSS
 
13BlackCamaroSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 437
Nice turn out, cool pic.
__________________
Race what you brung, Hope you brung enough

2016 2SS, NPP, Adrenaline Red Leather and Pads, 6sp, Sunroof, Black Bowties, Upgraded Wheels, 15% Tint, Kooks Headers, MBRP Exhaust, Rotofab Intake, 1LE Wheels, Badging, Ported Throttle Body

Coming Soon: Custom Cam, E85, Ported Heads, Procharger
13BlackCamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:37 PM   #48
MBS


 
MBS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 2,494
Did Badger State go belly up ? It was very inactive
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:48 PM   #49
~Stacy~


 
~Stacy~'s Avatar
 
Drives: 14 camaro 16 sentra
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Stevens Point, WI
Posts: 5,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBS View Post
Did Badger State go belly up ? It was very inactive
Camaro5 is where it's At
~Stacy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:48 PM   #50
MBS


 
MBS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 2,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Stacy~ View Post
Camaro5 is where it's At
Oh wow guess it did go down . Thats too bad this State needs a Camaro club no reason there shouldn't be ? , Hope you are doing OK , We are doing well Drove the Camaro 500 miles last weekend to Stout in Menomonie to check out a college for my daughter and it ran great and had a good time > So what do we do from here ? I really enjoyed yours and Dans company, We need to keep in touch somehow and go on some more rides . I was surprised and kind of sad of how little response and inter action there was in this club. seemed like lots of lurkers but not too many communicated and like there was a southern club and northern club , seemed like it didnt click too much which is too bad this was the 1 st club I had joined and was hoping for more . Well maybe you should start a Northern Wisconsin club and I elect you President .lol Keep in touch I know Dan has to put his Zl1 away but I will be driving mine all winter again so if you do let me know and maybe we can go for a cruise , If not you work on a club in the winter and we will join , If you talk to Dan tell him We said Hi and lets Cruise somewhere again. We can keep in touch here for now but I think Stacys and Dans New Camaro Club Northern Wisconsin would be great haha I will look for your reply take care
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:04 PM   #51
~Stacy~


 
~Stacy~'s Avatar
 
Drives: 14 camaro 16 sentra
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Stevens Point, WI
Posts: 5,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBS View Post
Oh wow guess it did go down . Thats too bad this State needs a Camaro club no reason there shouldn't be ? , Hope you are doing OK , We are doing well Drove the Camaro 500 miles last weekend to Stout in Menomonie to check out a college for my daughter and it ran great and had a good time > So what do we do from here ? I really enjoyed yours and Dans company, We need to keep in touch somehow and go on some more rides . I was surprised and kind of sad of how little response and inter action there was in this club. seemed like lots of lurkers but not too many communicated and like there was a southern club and northern club , seemed like it didnt click too much which is too bad this was the 1 st club I had joined and was hoping for more . Well maybe you should start a Northern Wisconsin club and I elect you President .lol Keep in touch I know Dan has to put his Zl1 away but I will be driving mine all winter again so if you do let me know and maybe we can go for a cruise , If not you work on a club in the winter and we will join , If you talk to Dan tell him We said Hi and lets Cruise somewhere again. We can keep in touch here for now but I think Stacys and Dans New Camaro Club Northern Wisconsin would be great haha I will look for your reply take care
Haha. I miss you guys too. Well just a few days after Road America was driving my dad to the hospital passed a cement truck stone went flying thru my windshield. State Farm payed 100 percent. I just spent thousand dollars in repairs only camaro. 4 new tires and my left rear shock was leaking oil. Now my remote license plate broke haha. I'm trying to get rid of my splitter but nobody wants it. Putting on a SS bumper and have some secret mods planned ha. Other than that my dad started his radiation for his cancer this week and I had a safe trip to California and Vegas last month. We NEED to meet up for lunch or dinner I HAVE LOTS of good stories that have happened recently enough to publish a book haha....
~Stacy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:31 PM   #52
MBS


 
MBS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 2,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Stacy~ View Post
Haha. I miss you guys too. Well just a few days after Road America was driving my dad to the hospital passed a cement truck stone went flying thru my windshield. State Farm payed 100 percent. I just spent thousand dollars in repairs only camaro. 4 new tires and my left rear shock was leaking oil. Now my remote license plate broke haha. I'm trying to get rid of my splitter but nobody wants it. Putting on a SS bumper and have some secret mods planned ha. Other than that my dad started his radiation for his cancer this week and I had a safe trip to California and Vegas last month. We NEED to meet up for lunch or dinner I HAVE LOTS of good stories that have happened recently enough to publish a book haha....
Well give our best to your Dad Hope he can fight that and recover Stacy , You take care also that is hard to go through Sorry to hear you had to dump all that $ in your car but glad to hear you were ok , I hate following behind trucks , It stinks and I learned to stay way back till I can see a point to pass . Sounds good on the meet , we need to catch up , maybe next weekend ? Maybe Dan would come also??? LMK
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 08:05 AM   #53
Green Bay Hot Wheels
 
Green Bay Hot Wheels's Avatar
 
Drives: Hot Wheels
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Green Bay, Wi
Posts: 14
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. New Camaro owner here.
Green Bay Hot Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 11:02 PM   #54
Mantis RS
Cool Kid on Campus
 
Mantis RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SGM 1LT/RS
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Beloit, WI
Posts: 284
Problem is being so wide scattered. We need to find a happy medium location to hangout from time to time. Alot of us southern guys are also part of the Chicago Crew, so thats why you don't see us heading north as often.

I have posted up on the other forum about doing a Spring Cruise/BBQ, but only have really 1 person throwing input.

Also we have had a few guys get rid of their cars, which takes away from the group we started.
__________________
Mantis RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:49 PM   #55
Pflyn lo
 
Pflyn lo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 summit white zl1
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: US
Posts: 312
Hey everyone. Traded my 11SS will be bringing this to Wisconsin next summer.
Pflyn lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 02:51 AM   #56
HawkGirl
COTW 11/18/2013
 
HawkGirl's Avatar
 
Drives: 750-HP ZL1 Carbon
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 330
Wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I'm heading up to Milwaukee in a few months and will be in need of a new club!
Attached Images
  
__________________
Build thread :
HawkGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.