Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 03-29-2010, 03:32 AM   #1
SVT2888

Drives: 97 Ford Thunderturd
Car and Coffee v. 3.27 *Keep the noise down*

What wonderful weather we had this Saturday for Cars and Coffee. There was a nice gathering of very unique machinery as always. I was very glad I decided to forgo celebrating my B-day early and instead chose to stay in on Friday night so that I could attend Cars and Coffee.

I simply enjoy driving doing the 70 mile round trip every weekend just to attend this event. I'm hoping we don't loose the event though due to the growing noise complaints. Cars an Coffee is located in a mostly industrial area, however, there is a fairly large apartment complex fairly close to the event. Irvine PD has been receiving a lot of noise complaints recently from the residents of those apartments. I seems they don't appreciate some of the open header, and straight piped cars that like to treat Irvine Center Dr. as the Mulsanne straight.

Here is the official flyer being handed to everyone that attends the event. Please follow its instructions if you choose to attend.

Now onto this weeks highlights:

*click-able thumbnails

As always the full gallery is available at CNCpics.com

Thanks,

-Leo
SVT2888 is offline   Reply With Quote