Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 08-30-2019, 06:25 PM   #1
snaphappy

Drives: 2011 Camaro Convertible SS2/RS LS3
FS: 2011 SS/2 RS LS3 Manual (Pics)

$23k. 70,100 miles. Video will be posted tomorrow! I'm the original owner of this 2011 Camaro. It was purchased at Maxie Price Chevrolet in 2012. It's Victory Red with black and tan two-tone interior with a matching tan top. It's a manual 6 speed which means it came equipped with the LS3 Corvette engine from the factory. The LS3 produces 430/lb torque and 424 hp. 0-60 for the coupe was measured at 4.7 seconds. But the convertible adds 200lbs and 0-60 is closer to 5 seconds. The torque is frankly difficult to manage and the clutch requires a lot of mental focus. It's that powerful. The exhaust has been modified with a Solo Performance Axle Back system. (Original mufflers come with the car as well.) It sounds like a legitimate muscle car and shakes my entire house when it starts. The Solo Performance exhaust features J-Pipes which helps to prevent drone at cruising speed. This car came with every option available in 2011 except ground effects. Instead, the dealer opted for body matching mud flaps in Victory Red which you can see in the pictures. The Heritage Grille was also a "dealer option" installed prior to our purchase. The back-up camera and upgraded infotainment system were not available until 2012. So backing up this big girl requires caution. Although, visibility is not a problem with the top down However, because it is a 2011, you still get the Camaro steering wheel, which was replaced in 2012 with a generic Chevy emblem. Other options include the RS package, heads up display, HID headlights, full leather with stitching, heated seats, full bluetooth, and Boston Acoustics. During my 7 years of ownership two things required service, both under warranty. The first was a headlight ballast and the second was a heater core replacement. Otherwise I've had zero problems. Transmission and differential fluid were done at 50k miles, but it was unnecessary - the fluid was flawless. Oil has always been Mobil 1. I've kept the factory recommended Pirelli P Zeros throughout my ownership. They're very grippy and ride smooth. But they usually go bald around 15k miles on the back. Just par for the course. The current P Zeros have a very decent amount of tread left and ride perfectly smooth. You'll be fascinated to know that the original factory battery and windshield wipers are both still installed and function perfectly. I've never had a battery last so long! The brakes are perfect and OEM Brembo parts used. The front and rear pads were replaced, the front rotors were replaced, the rear rotors were not replaced. I actually kept the original rotors and pads and you're welcome to take them. The car has custom "Camaro SS" floor mats but the unused OEM mats are included. The unused parade boot cover is also included. I have the original window sticker (a little beat up) pamphlets, and the glovebox notice still folds out - although I keep it folded inside. Let's talk about flaws. You'll notice the passenger bolster is worn. The driver side is flawless because it's literally brand new haha! Just had it replaced. 3/4 of the wheels have curb rash. I'd recommend driving the car for a few months before repairing the rash. This car is WIDE and hard to park. You'll also see a ding in the drivers door. The paint is shiny and beautiful. But there are imperfections in the clear coat from bugs, rock chips, etc. There is a slight smudge on the stereo's digital display. My advice is don't come test drive unless you want to fall in love. You won't be able to walk away from this car. It's the most beautiful 5th Gen I've ever seen. Only a ZL1 can rival the beauty of this SS. Ask any questions, I love talking about her!!
Attached Images

snaphappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 06:27 PM   #2
snaphappy

More pics
Attached Images

Old 08-30-2019, 06:28 PM   #3
snaphappy

Here's why I'm selling. Bought my first 911!!!
Attached Images