Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics > Engine | Exhaust | Bolt-On | Drivetrain Modifications

Old 06-07-2019, 05:48 AM   #1
2MCHPSI

Drives: beater
TT or heads and ported s/c?

I am looking to mod my stock zl1 vert this fall and not sure which way to go. TT in stock heads or ported lsa ans sc and snout and tb and add hx..
I already have the btr3 pd cam awaiting install. Woildnthis cam work with TT?
thoughts?
2MCHPSI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 02:59 AM   #2
CT23

Drives: 13' ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MCHPSI View Post
I am looking to mod my stock zl1 vert this fall and not sure which way to go. TT in stock heads or ported lsa ans sc and snout and tb and add hx..
I already have the btr3 pd cam awaiting install. Woildnthis cam work with TT?
thoughts?
Well falls about over. Hope you found an answer. I have an AGP TT ZL1 myself. Don't have that cam. I think there's a few guys that had/have that cam. From what I remember, it works just not ideal if you're going max effort build.
L.O.D. X1 intake and fuel rails, AGP twin turbo kit with Garret turbos GTX3076r .82ar 57/57,Tial 38mm waste gates, Tial Q 50mm bov, Fore duel fuel pump (twin Walbro 430lph) Fuelab 6 micron inline filter, AUS 1400cc injectors, NGK BR7 spark plugs, GP Tuning stg 2 TT cam, ARP headstuds, BTR valve springs and push rods, Smith Bro's brass trunnion upgrade, Monster LT1-S triple clutch, GFB GForce 3 boost controller, SJM line lock, Lingenfelter LNC-2001 2step, PLX module with Bosch O2 wideband, 800ish whp on 92 @ 14psi, 900ish whp on E60 @ 20psi
CT23 is offline   Reply With Quote