Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 09-04-2022, 01:25 PM   #1
Camaro_Fuzion

Drives: 2022 Chevy Camaro 2SS Redline
2011 Camaro 2SS Stock OEM Front/Rear sway bar link messurements needed!

Does anyone on this form still have their original stock OEM front and rear sway bar links? I need the exact measurements from top to bottom for both the front and rear OEM sway bar links. This is to be used for an example by measurement when installing the new fully adjustable links. I do not own the original stock OEM links anymore. I don't have anything to compare, measure with regards to the front and rear stock OEM links. Any help in obtaining this information will go along ways. Also, is messurements only to the end of the link or at the theard where the lug nut starts and ends? Not sure?

Camaro_Fuzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 10:21 AM   #2
bannonm

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS M6 VR
I don't have my stock ones either, but the measurements should be OEM length 380mm C to C. I have the KCL178 ones on my car for lowered applications. I set mine to 360mm which is low as those go and I'm dropped 1.4 inches. I read your other post and it's worth moving to the FE4 suspension and get rid of those FE3 tabs. They are notorious for breaking off under high stress. The ZL1 rear endlinks don't adjust.
Old 09-11-2022, 10:49 PM   #3
Camaro_Fuzion

Thanks! I got the front completed. Working on the back rear in the next couple of days.
Old 09-15-2022, 05:44 PM   #4
Camaro_Fuzion

The exact measurements for the front sway bar stock OEM end links stud to stud is 15 3/8' inches and 4 inches on the rear sway bar end links for all 2010-2012 Camaro SS, 2SS This will be needed when using after market adjustable front/rear end links. Keep this in mind when you plan on changing out your stock front/rear end links. You will need to reference the stock length stud to stud in order to be exactly on point with the adjustment prior to installation. Knowledge is power!

Last edited by Camaro_Fuzion; 09-18-2022 at 01:52 PM.