Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-16-2009, 08:07 PM   #1
Cam10RS

Drives: Camaro 2LT RS
Thanks for being forthright with your answers

i like to thank everyone that have written on this post, and giving their answers about what they feel about their Camaro.
I have ordered and owned 34 cars and have always had all my information in print and yes I know that Car company's can change anything at any time.

I have owned many Chevrolet and some have been pre-orders, and when I received my car, it was what I research and ordered, I know GM most of the time have never changed what they put on the market on new cars coming out, so it is to a little disappointing that GM didn't finish the ambient lighting, and a person over 6 ft tall can't sit in the back seat, and then the Power seat thing where they didn't clarifier that it wasn't like the driver seat.

http://www.chevrolet.com/vehicles/20...ro/features.do

On the interior page it states power as it does with the driver seat.

I know, I will love my camaro and rest assure that these three things ( SO FAR ) will not keep me from keeping and loving it for many years.

I want to open GM eyes again, because as you know that they should have done a better job on the pre-orders. They need to realize that not all people are willing to be shown one thing and given another. We are loyal customers and we proved it by ordering on faith.

Again, thanks for being honest and forthright on this post.
3000, Order accepted by production control--8/14/09--TPW(9/14/09
3100, Order available to sequence
3300, Order scheduled for production
3400, Order broadcast-- 09/14/09
3800, Order produced. VIN# 9/22/09
4000, Available to ship
4104, Bailment Invoice
4200, Shipped
4300, Intermediate Delivery
4B00, Bayed
5000, Delivered to the dealer. 9/27/09
6000, Delivered to the customer. 9/29/09
Cam10RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:05 PM   #2
jnewberr2ssrs

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS
I'm 6'1'' and I can sit in the back seat... (heck, I've done more than just sit in the back seat lol)

And the passenger seat is a 4-way power seat (up, down, tilt up, tilt back) so the only difference is back-forth...Oh well it's not that big of a deal for me at least

On the ambient lighting yeah I agree it would have been cool to have it all the way across the dash but oh well...There's some nice DIY threads on the topic and in the end it's always the customization projects you decide to undertake that make it truly unique to you

P.S. I noticed on your signature that you haven't quite received your car yet (it's crazy that some R6P orders still haven't been delivered!)...Good luck it looks like you'll be getting her soon! And I think that once you get her, drive her, and appreciate all the other fine points of this car those other minute details won't really matter anymore...That's just my .02. I think you'll love your car!