Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 08-18-2017, 10:06 PM   #253
VTSummit
Consistently inconsistent

Drives: 2015 2LT Summit White
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
I was having the same problem, finally got through over the phone. Leave them a message, they'll get back to you.
My schedule is so unpredictable, I hate using phones. They respond to emails sometimes, but usually answer one question and don't address my request to buy an update. Oh well.
The trans tune on mine didn't seem to do anything more than make it downshift FAR to easily- can't even gain a little speed without it dropping down a gear. I even re-flashed it back to stock and back to modded again to make sure it even HAD a trans tune.
Maybe I'm just used to the car, but it just doesn't seem to be fun anymore- it seems lethargic but at one point it seemed to have some balls. Probably should put the stock tune back in for a few days and then switch it back.
2015 2LT Ported TB, Ported intake, JACFAB intake spacer, Borla exhaust, IPF 91 tune, Complete 1/LE suspension, Brembo brakes, Goodridge lines, Elite catch can, CAI with Thermo-wrap, 275/40-20 x 10's all around, Z/28 spoiler, GM splitter, Alpine/Polk stereo with AudiControl interface.
VTSummit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 09:20 AM   #254
SneakyBlue

Drives: 2020 Camaro LT1
The IPF tune works great as it was one of the first modifications I did to mine. It definitely woke up the LFX motor. The tune worked even better with other power adder mods installed such as CAI, hi-flow cats, and exhaust.
SneakyBlue is offline   Reply With Quote