Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 07-23-2011, 01:53 PM   #15
Ivas
el Ruco

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS (now runnin' TENS )
Why was it that this "accident" somehow was being recorded just at that moment? Is every random action in the Universe now being video recorded?
Ivas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:58 PM   #16
d69chris
Florida C5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Vortech L99 IOM
Send a message via Yahoo to d69chris
Damn RED lights

Decent impact!
Old 07-23-2011, 03:23 PM   #17
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackinBlackSS/RS View Post
Yep, you are right coolman. The only way I would go off is if the driver that hit me was some how blaming me or is not being considerate for what they have done. Lots of talk of what we would do, but if the driver is very sorry for what they have done, I can't imagine anyone going up to them and kicking their ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman View Post
It's not worth what would happen to you if you guys would do would you claim in this situation.
I can say without reserve, I'd do as I claimed. I'd pay for it but I'll be the judge of wether it would be worth it or not. So I have to pay for their windows. I can live with that. Might be worth the rage release. I said from the beggining I, of course, woudn't harm them. But you can take to the bank I'd do what I claim.

Of course I'm REALLY sick and tired of careless MFers not paying attention. It's gone to rage with me. Controlled, but rage none-the-less.

There's a reason I have over a million verified miles of CDL driving on top of all of my normal driving in my lifetime and NEVER had even the SLIGHTEST of fender benders. And NO I won't knock on wood. If it happens, it happens. But it WON'T be because I"m not paying attention.

NOT saying I'm not a dick. NOT saying I'm not wrong. I AM saying I'd go the hell off. I like my car that much.

Yes, I'll get my car sideways and do stuff that's careless but NEVER with even a single car in the vacinity. Not even parked.

Call BS on me if you want, but I'm perfectly sound saying what I've said.

Ask Bonnie about the time I nearly embeded a baseball in this guys car for hotrodding in our neighborhood. I got lucky and the guy never came back but I didn't care. Sometimes you have to step up. What's that chick gonna learn from an insurance claim and a little higher rate? Too often NOTHING. Shit like this really pisses me off. I caved that punks side door in with the baseball and he knew he screwed up. 65+ is ridiculous in a neighborhood.
Old 07-23-2011, 04:34 PM   #18
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I can say without reserve, I'd do as I claimed. I'd pay for it but I'll be the judge of wether it would be worth it or not. So I have to pay for their windows. I can live with that. Might be worth the rage release. I said from the beggining I, of course, woudn't harm them. But you can take to the bank I'd do what I claim.

Of course I'm REALLY sick and tired of careless MFers not paying attention. It's gone to rage with me. Controlled, but rage none-the-less.

There's a reason I have over a million verified miles of CDL driving on top of all of my normal driving in my lifetime and NEVER had even the SLIGHTEST of fender benders. And NO I won't knock on wood. If it happens, it happens. But it WON'T be because I"m not paying attention.

NOT saying I'm not a dick. NOT saying I'm not wrong. I AM saying I'd go the hell off. I like my car that much.

Yes, I'll get my car sideways and do stuff that's careless but NEVER with even a single car in the vacinity. Not even parked.

Call BS on me if you want, but I'm perfectly sound saying what I've said.

Ask Bonnie about the time I nearly embeded a baseball in this guys car for hotrodding in our neighborhood. I got lucky and the guy never came back but I didn't care. Sometimes you have to step up. What's that chick gonna learn from an insurance claim and a little higher rate? Too often NOTHING. Shit like this really pisses me off. I caved that punks side door in with the baseball and he knew he screwed up. 65+ is ridiculous in a neighborhood.
Ok, My remarks pertain to everybody but PQ.
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 04:42 PM   #19
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheaccount View Post
When it comes to the safety of my family I can understand a defensive reaction ( i.e throwing a baseball at some kid doing 65 in a neighborhood) I've done similar things myself. For example same situation, kid speeding in our 25 mph neighborhood, I kicked my son's skateboard out in front of him. Slammed on his brakes, my point was taken. Never had a problem from this kid again. To get angry and aggressive because someone was a little inattentive is another. I always try to remember that this person is someone's mother, son, grandfather... I would not want someone going ape on my relatives due to an accident so I refrain from doing this to others. If we are talking gross negligence or down right stupidity (drinking and driving, texting while driving...) maybe there is some justification for an emotional reaction.
Again. I didn't say I wouldn't be a total dick in that situation. I didn't say I wouldn't be wrong. But I'm fed up with it. I would not harm anyone. Not even close. Just scare the hell out of them. I've done things in the past that I knew was wrong KNOWING I'd pay for it. Sometimes it was worth it, sometimes it wasn't. Sometimes I paid for it, sometimes I didn't.

BTW, I'm not bashing out the windows of an elderly person or otherwise feeble driver. THAT lady had NO excuse.

I"m not a violent or angry person. I"m a regular guy. Just fed up. We've worked hard for what we have and I'm tired of careless MFers not giving a shit about anyone but themselves.

I get that it was a mistake. I get that she certainly didn't mean it. BUT, that guy was STOPPED. In that situation that dumb ass lady was flat out in lala-land.
Old 07-23-2011, 04:48 PM   #20
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Ok, My remarks pertain to everybody but PQ.

I'm just sayin'. Right now I"m at a point where me and Bonnie have had things vandalised, stolen, and just tore up becasue people lack respect and are just oblivious to other people. I'm just sick of it. I am OVERLY compensating to people around me. I respect other people and their stuff. And their time. I'm sick of taking the nice guy rout.

It's been nearly 15 years since I've put a baseball into someones car. It's about time I do it again.

If I ram the back of someone or run a light and hit someone I'll HELP them break the shit out of my windows. I'd be so pissed at myself. But I'd completely understand if they did the same to my car.

I'd make them pay for it but I'd understand. Accountability is about gone. (I don't know that lady and never will, she obviously felt bad by the look on her face) It would only take 15 seconds to go bash the shit out of a few windows. Then I'd feel better.
Old 07-23-2011, 04:56 PM   #21
CC Performance
Account Suspended

Drives: 99 Camaro SS, 79 z28, 70 GTX
nice driving, anyone else need proof of idiots on the road?
CC Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 05:19 PM   #22
HufferSS
I Wanna Go Faster!!

Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green M6
Quote:

I'm just sayin'. Right now I"m at a point where me and Bonnie have had things vandalised, stolen, and just tore up becasue people lack respect and are just oblivious to other people. I'm just sick of it. I am OVERLY compensating to people around me. I respect other people and their stuff. And their time. I'm sick of taking the nice guy rout.

It's been nearly 15 years since I've put a baseball into someones car. It's about time I do it again.

If I ram the back of someone or run a light and hit someone I'll HELP them break the shit out of my windows. I'd be so pissed at myself. But I'd completely understand if they did the same to my car.

I'd make them pay for it but I'd understand. Accountability is about gone. (I don't know that lady and never will, she obviously felt bad by the look on her face) It would only take 15 seconds to go bash the shit out of a few windows. Then I'd feel better.

Could this be PQ.......?

HufferSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 05:40 PM   #23
Texas2SS
Vroom

Drives: Rarely
Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
Could this be PQ.......?

Holy CRAP!!
Old 07-23-2011, 05:49 PM   #24
cplhester

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 Manual
What's that saying about if you can't dodge it ram it!
cplhester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 05:54 PM   #25
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheaccount View Post
I totally understand your frustration PQ. My son's car was broken into last night along with three other cars in his grandfather's driveway. Busted back windshields on my son's car as well as his grandfather's. My son walked out to get his contacts and found the drugged out perp in his back seat. Ran back into the house and called the police. The "I don't give a sh$!" people who are destroying our society need to be dealt with a little more severely, no doubt. I wanted to go over personally and vent a little. However, the small, unintentional BS needs to be dealt with in an appropriate manner while the serious, intentional, destroyers of our society need to be handled in a more severe manner.
Wow.

In fairness, that guy did it purposefully and the lady hitting the Challenger was not entirely intentional. But glad he caught the MFer.

Quote:
Could this be PQ.......?

Holy crap.

Minus the 'F' Bombs, Body blows, and a couple windows... and the tirade.... plus a few teeth and minus the crack......... and take away all but 15 seconds and yes.

People like that need to be exterminated.

Honestly, in my world, the driver of that Blue car gets out and shoots that dumb ass in the stomache.
Old 07-23-2011, 05:58 PM   #26
HufferSS
I Wanna Go Faster!!

Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green M6
Quote:
Wow.

In fairness, that guy did it purposefully and the lady hitting the Challenger was not entirely intentional. But glad he caught the MFer.

Holy crap.

Minus the 'F' Bombs, Body blows, and a couple windows... and the tirade.... plus a few teeth and minus the crack......... and take away all but 15 seconds and yes.

People like that need to be exterminated.

Honestly, in my world, the driver of that Blue car gets out and shoots that dumb ass in the stomache.
He would have a 3rd eye if that were me or my wife.
HufferSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 06:00 PM   #27
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Quote:

It's all good PQ. I'm not judging you. Just yanking your chain a lttle.

BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 06:16 PM   #28
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
He would have a 3rd eye if that were me or my wife.
Problem is you don't know who has a gin and who doesn't. A couple years ago I was backing out of my driveway and some dude who was driving by thought I was gonna keep backing up. So he laid on the horn. I mean LAID on it. Even after I stopped. I always back all the way to the road and stop. It may appear as if I were gonna just keep going but I always stop. I have to. I don't mind a honk. But to lay on it like that is just stupid. So I made eye contact so I could see WTF dudes problem was. Looked at him and he looked at me and he was STILL on the horn. So I gave him the the Alabama Ass Hole Greeting. He pulls his car over to the side as if he wants to fight. So I ablige. (Ya, I know, I'm not acting my age at the time) At any rate, I get out, he gets out with his hand behind his back. I ask him what the **** his problem is and does he want his horn stuck up his ass. If he had a gun and wanted to shoot me, I'd have been shot.

Turns out he was faking it and he tells me he thought I was going to hit him and we argued over stupid shit. Agree to disagree and go on about our business. That realy freaked me out.

Quote:
It's all good PQ. I'm not judging you. Just yanking your chain a lttle.

After seeing that last video. Maybe I'll just knock out a headlight.