Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Old 06-09-2009, 07:47 AM   #1
Zabo
Gunning for Sixth

Drives: '03 ZR2 Blazer
Oops on behalf of a Kalamazoo dealer.

This has been sitting around for a while and I just wanted to get this out there for the mods and Tran to see. As posted/sent to Tag and Tran himself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabo
I just got done test driving a camaro from them and they guy I talked to, Cory Johnson said he was banned for misinterpreting the rules and posting his ad for their backout order in the wrong place. Just wanted you let you know that I spoke to him about where to put stuff and the like and he wanted to know if he could repost it or if I could on his behalf.

He really wanted to do it himself because he used C5 for information and updates. Almost as much as a junkie as I am. So I just wanted to say give him a second chance, because he screwed up and made a simple posting mistake. That CGM may sell itself, but he wanted someone from C5 to at least check it out and possibly buy it at MSRP if they wanted to.
I hope Tran can at least respond to this since it's been unresolved for almost a whole month. And Cory, the salesperson in question still hasn't gotten access back to the site for his little snafu. I mean it was an honest mistake and IMO didn't warrant his being banned for it. C'mon guys..
Zabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:12 AM   #2
Tran
Administrator

Drives: 2010 Camaro of course....
What is his username here?
Old 06-09-2009, 04:34 PM   #3
Zabo
Gunning for Sixth

Drives: '03 ZR2 Blazer
denooyerchevrolet
Zabo is offline   Reply With Quote