Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 10-10-2007, 10:28 PM   #15
acscamarochick06
Chevrolet Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS ;)
Thanks a lot everybody! I want to be a RN in Labor & Delivery. And after a couple of years of that, I want to teach a clinical class for other Nursing students on the OB/GYN floor. I'm really excited, but I know this might be a long two years! haha. The wait for the Camaro, and now Nursing school?! What's next?! (Oh yeah, waiting for the wedding bells... LOL)
Old 10-24-2007, 09:18 PM   #16
Jeff
~ANTI-FORD~

Drives: Cadillac CTS
Send a message via MSN to Jeff
Good job, I'm young, just about to start college at UTSA majoring in law. Going to take 4 years or so. From there I will be a paralegal for 3 years and eventually try to get a job with the FBI. We'll both be in school for a good amount of time, hard work pays off. Good luck with your career =]

sorry guys.. sold Camaro and got a Cadillac CTS, waiting for a few years to get a 2010 SS used ;]
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:07 AM   #17
ChevyNut

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Black on Black
wow im a little late but congrats on the acceptance good luck with the rest of your studies.
ChevyNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:17 AM   #18
acscamarochick06
Chevrolet Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS ;)
haha thanks again! =)

Strange how my thread got off to the whole Rustang-Camaro topic... LOL!
But since it IS my thread that I started, and I CAN say what I want...... No, wait, I shouldn't. *bites tongue*

Haha Dragon, I never noticed that until you mentioned it. I would have kept Stang Killer though... We all know that's what it's gonna be!
Old 10-25-2007, 07:15 AM   #19
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Old 10-25-2007, 10:00 AM   #20
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Good job, I'm young, just about to start college at UTSA majoring in law. Going to take 4 years or so. From there I will be a paralegal for 3 years and eventually try to get a job with the FBI. We'll both be in school for a good amount of time, hard work pays off. Good luck with your career =]
Hard work is correct if you want to get into the FBI. They are taking so many people from different walks of life right now. You know a certain language? You could be in. You have great computer knowledge? Same thing.

My dad was w/ the FBI for 23 years. He did just about everything from bank robberies to civil rights violations, to terrorism, etc. He spent 23 years w/ the FBI finally retiring at the rank of Assisstant Deputy Director out in LA. Let me tell you...when you get that high in the rank, you can get just about any security type job anywhere for TONS O' CASH when the retirement rolls around!

I did the whole Criminal Justice thing at UTSA as well and am now w/ SAPD. Let me know if you ever have any questions (just PM me) and I'd be happy to help you out.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 11:04 PM   #21
stevenm357

Drives: 98 Trans am 00 Trans am 01 corvette
Congrats! one step closer to that new camaro!

2001 Corvette
Heads,Big cam, 4:11, Custom Exhaust, MGW Shifter Baer Eradispeed +2 2 pieces rotors, Hotchkiss swaybars. and a few other little things.

1998 Trans Am A4 ( was STS turbo until the turbo and oil pump died)

2000 WS6 Trans AM under the knife ( sadly turned into long term project.
stevenm357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 12:40 PM   #22
MsSS

Drives: running
Congrats and Good Luck!
MsSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 01:40 PM   #23
Jay

Drives: Audi A4
congrats on the admission.. and as some people said..... your long nights of studying are not quite ending yet, lol. I can feel your excitement though... I felt the same way when I got accepted in Business School third year.... But now I'm almost graduating.... only 41 more days of school to go to this semester and practicum after that. Yay!

BTW....I have alotta respect for people like Nurses and Doctor's... I started out as a chem major with the intention of getting into med school... but quickly realized I can never work in a Hospital.....I walked into the cancer ward once when my sister was going through treatment.... I knew right then I wasn't cut out for it...

But good luck on your schooling, its worth it in the end.

"HEAVEN JUST COULDN'T HANDLE ALL THE NOISE"
JAY
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote