Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 04-18-2013, 06:48 PM   #15
gmen09

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS ls3
Looks great!! I noticed when i detail a bigger vehicle, it is ALOT harder to dry everything properly, and that the interior takes a lot longer too.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:55 PM   #16
JimE

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS/1LE
Good work. And yes, the cost sure adds up when you need to go out and get all of these products at once.
JimE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:23 AM   #17
Good_Times

Drives: red
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkp2LT View Post
First time I've used it - on this car I had some areas turn purple, but not much. Mainly on the wheels. The smell is bad but it wasn't horrible. The thing I noticed is it takes a lot of the bottle for one car so I think I can only get 2-3 vehicles with a single bottle. Over all I didn't see that much improvement using it but I will try again with the Camaro.
Try to lighten up a little on the Iron-X spray and spread it around with your wash media (sponge,mitt or microfiber towel). Makes it go a lot further. I buy it by the 4 liter container and it makes cleaning customers wheels and panels sooo much easier. It works great on motocycle wheels and spokes also.
Good_Times is offline   Reply With Quote