Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-31-2017, 09:25 AM   #15
JerTM

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS M6
PM me the VIN, I can tell you all about the car.
JerTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 10:25 AM   #16
18LTLoveIt

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue LT RS
Sounds like a 1LT with RS, with wheel delete to standard wheels.
18LTLoveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 11:08 AM   #17
NYCamOwner
"Katy"

Drives: 2014 2LT A6 'Vert
Here is a link to the 2015 brochure. Page 23 starts the options.

https://www.chevrolet.com/content/da...ure_102214.pdf

Possible next mods:
Throttle Body
Exhaust

Upstate C5 Member

No, that is not me in the avatar..... I just love hot girls and hot cars.... or hot girls IN hot cars....
NYCamOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 04:06 PM   #18
SummitWhite11

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
It's a 1LT vert with RS package along with the 19" rims. Spoke with the dealer and it has all the options an 2LT RS would have except for the ambient door panel lighting, HUD , heated seats etc... It also has black fabric seats. Car has only 35k miles on it and they are selling it for $15944. Is that a good deal? It is showing online that it is over 5k below average pricing. On my way to check it out.

ZL1 Appearance package, Flow Master American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust w/ QUAD TIPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Ported VMAX TB, OEM GM Brembo Brakes Package w/ Hawks Carbon Ceramic Pads, Night Owl Halo Kit (WIFI), FRONT/REAR Carbon Fiber Wrapped Bowties, Rear Oracle Blue LED Bowtie, Oracle Ghosted Painted Side LED Markers, Silver Side Faded Gills, OEM Satin Camaro Fuel Door, OEM Strut Tower Brace, Detroit Speed Engineering 1.5" Lowering Springs, Koni Orange STR.T Struts, Z28 rear LCA's, Black Magic rear 32" sway bar, 1LE front sway bar w/ DSE end links. Evil Energy Catch Can.
SummitWhite11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 07:57 PM   #19
SummitWhite11

Well I saw the Camaro this evening and have to say that I was disappointed in what I saw. There were scruffs and scrapes on every corner of that car including the wheels. The interior smelled musty and as I checked the glove box, I found rental car receipts and a picture of a dad with his little girl. This car was a former rental car which explains the obvious. The car drove nice though. It would need a lot of TLC and that is not something I am willing to do for a former rental car. One would think the dealership would clean up the car and get rid of the trash etc... Jeez.

ZL1 Appearance package, Flow Master American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust w/ QUAD TIPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Ported VMAX TB, OEM GM Brembo Brakes Package w/ Hawks Carbon Ceramic Pads, Night Owl Halo Kit (WIFI), FRONT/REAR Carbon Fiber Wrapped Bowties, Rear Oracle Blue LED Bowtie, Oracle Ghosted Painted Side LED Markers, Silver Side Faded Gills, OEM Satin Camaro Fuel Door, OEM Strut Tower Brace, Detroit Speed Engineering 1.5" Lowering Springs, Koni Orange STR.T Struts, Z28 rear LCA's, Black Magic rear 32" sway bar, 1LE front sway bar w/ DSE end links. Evil Energy Catch Can.
Old 04-03-2017, 01:08 PM   #20
The camaro show

Drives: 2015 camaro 2lt
I thought your were buying a zl1
Cosmetic mods: SS hood with painted vent, SS bumper, acs 1le front lip black, big worm gfx tinted all lights, solar wing v2, Camaro seat belt pads and oracle color shift halos and fog light halos and rear colorshift bow tie, carbon creations carbon fiber stingray z spoiler
Wheels: lexani r-3 bg finish 19x8.5
Performance: cold air inductions intake, mrt v1, jacfab ported intake manifold, intake manifold spacer, overkill tuned on E85.
The camaro show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 04:32 PM   #21
Foxfire15

Drives: 2015 2LT/RS BVM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummitWhite11 View Post
Well I saw the Camaro this evening and have to say that I was disappointed in what I saw. There were scruffs and scrapes on every corner of that car including the wheels. The interior smelled musty and as I checked the glove box, I found rental car receipts and a picture of a dad with his little girl. This car was a former rental car which explains the obvious. The car drove nice though. It would need a lot of TLC and that is not something I am willing to do for a former rental car. One would think the dealership would clean up the car and get rid of the trash etc... Jeez.
You'd be surprised. Also, a lot of people tend to leave repair history in the glove box, and dealers tend to just leave it there. That said, it's a rental car. Stay far, far away. Poor thing has probably been pretty thrashed on.
Foxfire15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 07:33 PM   #22
SummitWhite11

Quote:
Originally Posted by The camaro show View Post
I thought your were buying a zl1
Z28 was what I was going to save for but decided that I will be purchasing another Camaro from a forum member this weekend. Will post back with updates.

Old 04-03-2017, 07:33 PM   #23
SummitWhite11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfire15 View Post
You'd be surprised. Also, a lot of people tend to leave repair history in the glove box, and dealers tend to just leave it there. That said, it's a rental car. Stay far, far away. Poor thing has probably been pretty thrashed on.
I agree! My stomach was in a knot when I saw the car.

Old 04-04-2017, 06:43 AM   #24
The camaro show

Drives: 2015 camaro 2lt
Aw i see that zl1 vert is still good looking tho
Cosmetic mods: SS hood with painted vent, SS bumper, acs 1le front lip black, big worm gfx tinted all lights, solar wing v2, Camaro seat belt pads and oracle color shift halos and fog light halos and rear colorshift bow tie, carbon creations carbon fiber stingray z spoiler
Wheels: lexani r-3 bg finish 19x8.5
Performance: cold air inductions intake, mrt v1, jacfab ported intake manifold, intake manifold spacer, overkill tuned on E85.
The camaro show is offline   Reply With Quote