Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 03-24-2013, 08:16 PM   #15
Childs Play
Pizza & Wings Only $12.99

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS
Well her halos definitely don't work. We saw the car last night. I'm just trying to help make sure no one else gets screwed by them. As for the hearsay part, sure you can't believe everything on the Internet but this needed to be made known.

Past Rides:
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
2012 Camaro ZL1 A6
2017 Camaro 2SS M6
Childs Play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:18 PM   #16
Childs Play

By the way I noticed in the owner's post he said there wasn't any overspray when there are PICTURES showing it at the beginning. Does he think people are that stupid? Yea. She went out and bought paint and re sprayed them... Moron.

Past Rides:
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
2012 Camaro ZL1 A6
2017 Camaro 2SS M6
Old 03-24-2013, 08:26 PM   #17
2010SLVRBULIT

Drives: G5(LLT) & C6(LS3)
2 sides to every story, commend the retailer for explaining their side. However, that caliper paint job speaks for itself
2010SLVRBULIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:43 PM   #18
Childs Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL1CK View Post
OK, any way we can hear her story from her? And your above post is apparently after the original post because it mentioned the bashing... so the refund apparently wasn't asked for until after, but you said it was... I think this is a two way street now. Their work isn't the greatest, but I don't believe everything you're saying either.
She never bashed them on the forum. I did. She can get on here if she wants. And that's only one text. She could have asked them for one prior possibly. I could have flown to the moon. It's the internet.

The point is that they messed up her car. This was just supposed to be a review on their service. You can chose them if you'd like.

Past Rides:
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
2012 Camaro ZL1 A6
2017 Camaro 2SS M6

Last edited by Childs Play; 03-24-2013 at 08:54 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:57 PM   #19
FL1CK
Switchin' n Twitchin'

Drives: 2011 Camaro
No need to be so defensive about my comment, just stating that it seems you're not fully in the loop in the situation. Yes, it is the internet, another reason not to take people's opinions too personally.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:50 PM   #20
sarahjay8326

Drives: 2013 chevy camaro
If you have questions please PM me. I have taken the advice of the owner and gotten a lawyer.
sarahjay8326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 04:43 PM   #21
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahjay8326 View Post
If you have questions please PM me. I have taken the advice of the owner and gotten a lawyer.
That's gonna cost you more than just getting it fixed, I'd bet.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:50 PM   #22
jordan 572

Drives: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
That's gonna cost you more than just getting it fixed, I'd bet.
, there will never be a winner to this argument and I feel for both of you. I hear the same stuff all the time at work. We change the tires but then the tranny goes out, that has to be our fault.
jordan 572 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:24 PM   #23
ShergTheBeast

Drives: '05 White Toyota Tundra Snow White
As a business owner...i think you have no right complaining about a service or company in which you yourself were not a customer. I mean you didnt even suffer any damages personally and ur trying to put these people out of business? Youre not doing the world a service by warning us like you make yourself out to be, youre stirring up serious accusations about others livlihoods, and u werent even there! In a court of law you wouldnt be allowed to say a damn thing. Your complaining is wreckless and unrighteous. I researched this incident on the BBB, then i created a username here just to respond and lets just say your friend would be in big trouble if i was on the jury.

And let me emphasize: you didnt suffer any damages or injustice or anything at all! But you want the whole world to unite and for this place to go out of business. Thats like me going up to where u work and trying to get u fired because u and a friend of mine got into a disagreement. I do give the owner props for defending himself and even registering with the BBB cuz i wouldnt, theres far too many people like you that trashtalk people behind their backs in this world than there are of people that openly talk good about people behind their back

"With his mouth the godless man would destroy his neighbor, but by knowledge the righteous are delivered."
Proverbs 11:9
ShergTheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:54 PM   #24
JLE58

Drives: CGM,twin turbo, cam 2010 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShergTheBeast View Post
As a business owner...i think you have no right complaining about a service or company in which you yourself were not a customer. I mean you didnt even suffer any damages personally and ur trying to put these people out of business? Youre not doing the world a service by warning us like you make yourself out to be, youre stirring up serious accusations about others livlihoods, and u werent even there! In a court of law you wouldnt be allowed to say a damn thing. Your complaining is wreckless and unrighteous. I researched this incident on the BBB, then i created a username here just to respond and lets just say your friend would be in big trouble if i was on the jury.

And let me emphasize: you didnt suffer any damages or injustice or anything at all! But you want the whole world to unite and for this place to go out of business. Thats like me going up to where u work and trying to get u fired because u and a friend of mine got into a disagreement. I do give the owner props for defending himself and even registering with the BBB cuz i wouldnt, theres far too many people like you that trashtalk people behind their backs in this world than there are of people that openly talk good about people behind their back

"With his mouth the godless man would destroy his neighbor, but by knowledge the righteous are delivered."
JLE58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 01:11 PM   #25
45thAnniversary2SS

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShergTheBeast View Post

Haha... this is your first post?

I'm glad people spread this kind of information. Is it really asking too much for someone to take Brake Pads off the car before painting? Are you defending this kind of laziness? And just forget to put back in the fog lights all together, lol. They deserve any bashing they get. How the hell is it this guys fault they are hurting for business now?

Unbelievable... go troll elsewhere.
Old 10-07-2013, 06:00 PM   #26
ROUSHCAMARO

Drives: 2012
It seems like very few believe in quality work anymore. Don't know about the light situation, customer or business to blame? The caliper paint job, how could you let that go?
Old 10-07-2013, 06:26 PM   #27
collinsRS
Active Duty U.S. Navy

Drives: 2012 Malibu LT, 2012 Camaro 1LT/RS
The caliper job is PATHETIC...I dont care what the 20.nine.20 says. Thats terrible.
Old 11-23-2013, 01:25 AM   #28
Keeblertime

Drives: Chevy
I know this is an old thread, but after seeing what I saw, you'd comment too. I'm not a customer of theirs but I just recently got done fixing the issues with my buddy's truck after they got done "working" on it. They had the truck for two and half months for a motor job. He said it ran like crap and he had to keep his foot on the gas or it would die. He got it towed to my place, battery was disconnected so I popped the hood, hooked it up and just took a gander. PCV line wasn't hooked up, idling problem solved. Starts, idles fine, check engine light comes on. Pull the code, it's a map sensor code, look at it, it's broken with one screw(behind the compressor) in cross threaded, and the other one was over tightened so the boss spun in the plastic. Replaced the map sensor, then it wouldn't start at all, nothing happened, after racking my brain for a while, I noticed there was no ground straps, so I took some jumper cables and went from battery ground to the alternator body, fired right up. Fuel lines were laying on the headers, heater hoses laying on the headers. Transmission was held in with one bolt that goes from bell housing to block, but it did have all the inspection plate/bracket bolts in, and loose. Both starter bolt holes were stripped, had to heli coil. 6 bolts in the oil pan are cross threaded. The timing cover is leaking. Every spark plug was loose. Every intake manifold bolt was loose. Then he came over and when I told him all the shit I was finding he was like, "**** man, check the front end and brakes too, they supposedly did that." Upper control arms loose, ball joints loose, caliper bracket bolts loose, hub bearing bolts loose. Grease fittings not in ball joints. Oil dipstick and tube came out when I went to check the oil. Fan shroud missing a bolt because the hole on the L-bracket for the cold air intake box was too small, but if they flipped it would have found it had two different size holes. Every fluid was severely low. Seriously some of the worst work I've ever seen, and they charged him 9 grand! He got 2k back disputing it on his card, but that's still 7k for shat work! So not impressed! I'd hate to work at a place like that! I'm sorry, I've worked for guys like that, and in the car world we call them snakes. People don't realize it's not the mechanic in the back that you don't talk to, trying to take your money, it's the smiling face up front.
Keeblertime is offline   Reply With Quote