Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 11-09-2013, 01:01 PM   #15
RyanMatthewMiller

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRaf View Post
Yes, I was looking exactly on the same photo. I have chrome and 45th tail light bezel right now. I wanted that look so bad. I think I change my set up for more than 5 times already but I think this is what I want now.

Check them out here ... otherwise you could try and paint yourself I did mine myself in flat black..

http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=1866
RyanMatthewMiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 01:02 PM   #16
RyanMatthewMiller

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012-1822 View Post
RPI Designs sold me mine. You can look them up on the internet.

I'm going to give them a proper endorsement. I ordered, over time, about $500 worth of stuff from them. The first few items did well, color matched bowties and bezels, then the side marker blackout kit didn't fit and looked like crap so I took it off and through it away. Finally the color matched "CAMARO"s for the side came in with bubbles and missing spots in the paint. I wrote them, complained, asked for my money back on that one item, they never responded. So we're about 50/50 on quality from them.

On second thought, maybe you better just call that Fastlane.

Really? I never had any problems with them I've ordered a couple pre painted items including a front splitter.. never had any issues..I'm surprised they never got back to you you should file a complaint maybe or dispute the charge on your card?
RyanMatthewMiller is offline   Reply With Quote