Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 06-22-2009, 12:15 PM   #1
Surfingsalesman

Drives: 2007 Chevrolet HHR
NEW

HI

Last edited by Surfingsalesman; 10-27-2009 at 09:16 PM. Reason: OLD
Surfingsalesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:17 PM   #2
ssalter

Drives: 2010 2ss/rs iom w/ blk & iom
10k over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
ssalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:19 PM   #3
Ltdodge

Drives: 2008 Z06
10K....wow....

lay down the crackpipe
Old 06-22-2009, 12:22 PM   #4
Amwellls1
Old School

Drives: 2002 WS6 440 m6
Wow! WTF people need their heads examined
Amwellls1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:27 PM   #5
stikSS
9691 & 97586

Drives: '10 Camaro SS and 2LT
Good Luck with that!!!! 10k over?...........
stikSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:27 PM   #6
SicSix6
The Demon Photographer

Drives: 2010 1SS IOM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfingsalesman View Post
Thank for Checking out my Thread. I work for Doug Henry Chevrolet of Tarboro NC. We currently have a 1SS Inferno Orange six speed for sale. This thread is to let people in North Carolina that is having a issue finding one. that we have one that is unsold and needs a home. My manager was asking $10K over for car, but I think he'd take a lot less for car. This car is hotter then hot. We also have 1 unsold Camaro to order tomorrow June 23rd, and we could build it exactly like you wanted with delivery sometime in August. We have one in stock now, and can order deliver to your specs before August.

1SS INFERNO ORANGE SIX SPEED CLICK HERE THEN GIVE ALAN a Call at 1-888-448-4491

http://www.doughenrytarboro.com/new-...eHistory=true#
Oh wow what a deal. Does the extra $10 k give us some advantage....... Do we get free gas and oil, parts and service along with a free tow for lifetime for the extra $$$$.

If not I agree with every one else on here, you should lay down the crack pipe before posting.

1SS IOM LS3, GM 4-pack guages, SLP SS Front Emblem, Roto-Fab CAI, Solo Performance Mach X Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Throw Shifter
SicSix6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:27 PM   #7
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
You can advertise this on here but you will not get anyone to bite... Perhaps $1,000 over msrp and maybe someone will but get serious...
Old 06-22-2009, 12:36 PM   #8
Surfingsalesman

Its a decision. Pay now for something you really want, or wait 6-8 months to de lied to by a dealer promissing to sell at MSRP. If you're car comes in early, your dealer knows you pay around MSRP for it. Why wouldn't he offer it to someone else for more, and re-order you another one. Market adjusted price means you own now, not when Chevy builds one and dealership calls you.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:46 PM   #9
irocnroll

Drives: '91 RS Vert, '11 Grand Cherokee
Quote:
Its a decision. Pay now for something you really want, or wait 6-8 months to de lied to by a dealer promissing to sell at MSRP. If you're car comes in early, your dealer knows you pay around MSRP for it. Why wouldn't he offer it to someone else for more, and re-order you another one. Market adjusted price means you own now, not when Chevy builds one and dealership calls you.
10k is well worth waiting for. Thats insane. And your dealership should be added to the list of removed franchises for such highway robbery. Market adjustment my @$$. You are taking advantage of buying customers, especially with the economic conditions we are in now.
irocnroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:57 PM   #10
SicSix6
The Demon Photographer

Drives: 2010 1SS IOM Camaro
Quote:
Oh please, typical dealer rhetoric. What are you going to do when in 2010 it is easy to pick them up at any run of the mill dealership? Are you gonna sell them at $10-15k under MSRP. I bet you, you will continue to rip people off, just like Koons, Dudley Martin and the other dealers that are screwing people over. At least be fair and honest and sell at MSRP.
But like you said, it is a decision, and you chose to rip us off. Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully someone on here has already put you on the price gouging dealer list in the other thread. With the number of people in the US out of jobs, I'm surprised you wouldn't want to make it easier for people like that to own a nice car like this.
It's no wonder GM is in the predicament it is in with the bankruptcy. I am also surprised that with all of the dealerships that are forced to close their doors, anyone would go out of their way to rip the average american car buyer off. For a long time you had to jump through hoops, get lied to, and then get screwed by the finance officer in order to own a Chevy. However, when you goto dealers like Ford, Acura, or honda they work to put you in the car. they don't make you work to get the car, they work to make it possible.
Sorry for the rant, but the excuse that it is a market value increase is .

1SS IOM LS3, GM 4-pack guages, SLP SS Front Emblem, Roto-Fab CAI, Solo Performance Mach X Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Throw Shifter
SicSix6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:08 PM   #11
Halo2

Drives: 04 Mercury Marauder
Please tell me that this is one of the dealers being shut down.
Halo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:18 PM   #12
achalk

Drives: 2SS/RS+GFX/black/black
...imagine that, it's still on the lot hahahaha

i don't know about everyone else, but i for one, would just jump at the chance to purchase a vehicle (or any other item) that i immediately have a 10K (or slightly less) loss on!

Ordered: 2SS/RS Black on Black with GFX

1100: Ordered 10/17/2008
2000: 4/16/09
3000: 4/21/09
3300: 5/29/09
3400: 6/3/09
3800: 6/12/09
5000: 7/3/09
6000: 7/6/09!!

Last edited by achalk; 06-22-2009 at 01:34 PM.
achalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:21 PM   #13
Surfingsalesman

I posted this thread not argue, but to list one that is avalbile now. We will be able to take less then 10 over sticker. The ordering for MSRP means you do have to wait for delivery when ever that may be. It is your choice to wait for a lesser price. But we have one avalible for sale to own before everyone else has one on the block has it. Camaro 5 is proof of the excitment of Camaro. As owners or Camaro orders I would be proud to own a car bringing over sticker because it means not all can have the Camaro. And if you have taken the time to view our website and inventory you might see we have the best priced cars and trucks any where around. Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment!
Old 06-22-2009, 01:26 PM   #14
Dragon2U

Drives: Waiting
Wow, Surfer, you obviously did not read much in this forum before you posted that did you? Were you bored at work because you can't find anyone to buy your overpriced merchandise??? If you read through a few of the posting here you would find that the members of this form DO NOT take to people or dealers like you very lightly. If I were you I would kindly refrain from posting another "good deal" until the drugs wear off and you come back down to earth. Sure, there are some stupid people that still have a ton of money paying outrageous prices for toys ....... you just won't find any here.

LOL, proud I paid over sticker for something that I can find at MSRP at other dealers now? Proud I paid $10k over for a car that will sell for MSRP in a few months at all dealers or have a rebate in a few months as well? Ahhhhhh, "proud" doesn't come to mind but a few other choice labels do.

Good try, move along now ........
Dragon2U is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2010 camaro unsold, camaro in stock, camaro order, inferno orange camaro, six speed