Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-16-2018, 06:34 AM   #43
Royal Tiger
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin15 View Post
Not plastic on my Z/28, carbon fiber and I like them just fine , Thank You.
Not everyone buys a ready made modded car like you did, and he was referring to the SS, which does in fact have plastic hood vents.
Royal Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 07:12 AM   #44
DT10

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67 to 91 to 13 View Post
Oh don’t talk about the hood vents I hate those cheap plastic inserts they ruin the hood. They are putting them on the 19’s too
Since we’re talking about hood vents, I love mine!
DT10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 07:30 AM   #45
clemson726

Drives: 2010 LS3
I thought people bought camaros because it was a chevrolet with an LS meaning that it has tons of room to make more power, very easy to work on, and a huge aftermarket. Little did I know it was all about the tail lights, plastic pieces, and rear view cameras....

Coming out of a E92 M3, if you're wanting a luxurious car with suspension to match and all the bells and whistles, you guys bought the wrong car to begin with regardless of the shape of the tail lights. So start the engine, listen to the 6.2 liters of american muscle, spend that extra money to making it go fast, and when you need to back up, look in the three non-optional mirrors like red blooded americans should. Been driving for almost 25 years and haven't backed into anything yet using that method.
clemson726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 08:03 AM   #46
dnelson

Drives: 2013 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by clemson726 View Post
I thought people bought camaros because it was a chevrolet with an LS meaning that it has tons of room to make more power, very easy to work on, and a huge aftermarket. Little did I know it was all about the tail lights, plastic pieces, and rear view cameras....

Coming out of a E92 M3, if you're wanting a luxurious car with suspension to match and all the bells and whistles, you guys bought the wrong car to begin with regardless of the shape of the tail lights. So start the engine, listen to the 6.2 liters of american muscle, spend that extra money to making it go fast, and when you need to back up, look in the three non-optional mirrors like red blooded americans should. Been driving for almost 25 years and haven't backed into anything yet using that method.
Amen and go tigers!
dnelson is offline   Reply With Quote