Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 04-05-2010, 11:18 PM   #2647
RogueSS

Drives: Black 2SS/RS M6 #100296
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
You can show up at anytime. But in order to park together the earlier the better.

Still waiting for the plan, I may have to drop my friends other kid off to her dad at 6...so it'd be 6:30ish before I could get there....hope to know more tomorrow.

All work by JDP Motorsports

04/14/12: 381 RWHP 383 RWTQ at JDP Motorsports
RogueSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:18 PM   #2648
Pearldrums

Drives: ABM 2SS/RS Camaro
Quote:
I'm in for Wednesday. But I'm taking the day off to polish up my orange turd. Plus I don't need much of an excuse to take the day off. So let's just meet at Jordan Landing at 5:30 (so we can get a good spot)
I as well am taking Wednesday off. I will be there.
Pearldrums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:20 PM   #2649
slick1ru

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetRide View Post
You're always so witty, that's why I like you so much. Yes, I do play favorites and I don't play well with others nor do I share. I thought those principles expired after you turn 18. That's how it seems to have worked for those around me anyway...Plus, you have experience viewing the almighty Seether in concert.

Disturbed and Skindred put on a good show, but Metallica's was by far my favorite. How can you beat Master of Puppets live in concert? That's right, you can't beeotches. Represent.
Sweet - I find I live a much less stressful life if I just let it all out. No pretending for me! Waste of time and energy.

For me, the number one concert will likely always be Jimmy Page & Robert Plant. After that, Kid Rock for sure. That dude knows how to put on a concert. It wasn't all the smoke, mirrors, lasers & lights, but was still larger than life.

I've amassed a few more that I can remember: AC/DC (2x), Black Sabbath, Kiss, Bon Jovi, Ratt, Van Halen (with Hagar), Lynyrd Skynyrd (2x once was the original band), Junior Brown (2x), Grateful Dead, U2, Rage Against the Machine, Saving Abel (4x met the band), Seether, Theory of a Deadman, Veer Union (sucks), Hinder (2x), Papa Roach (awesome), Nickelback (2x).

Goals: Motley Crue, Metallica, Marylin Manson, Rob Zombie, Kid Rock (again and again and over and over), Shinedown, Adelita's Way (they were just here, damn), Cavo, Shaman's Harvest, Default and EVERLAST (really really want to see him) to name a few...

Final Goal: I want Snoop Dogg to walk in my office and just say "Hey Baby" to me (currently working on this...). Of course, I've considered that it would take at least a month to get the smell of dope out of the building.

ROCK ON!
slick1ru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 07:39 AM   #2650
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
Nickleback....
Old 04-06-2010, 07:46 AM   #2651
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldchevyguy View Post
Camaros and Firebirds are F bodies
Correct, for any Camaro or Firebird built pre 2002. But the 5th GEN Camaro isn't built on the "F-Body" chassis. The F platform, or F-body, was General Motors' small rear-wheel drive automobile platform from 1967 until 2002.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:01 AM   #2652
RogueSS

Quote:
Correct, for any Camaro or Firebird built pre 2002. But the 5th GEN Camaro isn't built on the "F-Body" chassis. The F platform, or F-body, was General Motors' small rear-wheel drive automobile platform from 1967 until 2002.

Yup. We're Zeta's

Old 04-06-2010, 10:04 AM   #2653
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

And in 2015 the Camaro will be built on the new Alpha platform.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:17 AM   #2654
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Drives: 2010 SIM 1SS
Quote:
And in 2015 the Camaro will be built on the new Alpha platform.
Did you see the article in Motor Trend about it? I wonder what it's gonna look like? Will they retain the current styling, or will they make it look more like the Caddy?
Old 04-06-2010, 10:20 AM   #2655
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post

Looks like we all like pretty much like the same music that is cool. Seether rocks and I wished I could have seen Nickleback live I love the song.. Animal lol..
Trust me GEM... you guys wouldn't even recognize my favorite music. I think all my fav artists died with the dinosaurs.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:59 AM   #2656
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Did you see the article in Motor Trend about it? I wonder what it's gonna look like? Will they retain the current styling, or will they make it look more like the Caddy?
I think the style will change. With the CAFE standards kicking in by 2016 it makes you wonder if the SS or Z/28 will even have V8 anymore. We might see a V6 turbo. It will be fun to see what unfolds. This Generation could very well be the last of the good ol' pushrod V8's!
Old 04-06-2010, 01:45 PM   #2657
slick1ru

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black
I'm getting nervous about tomorrow. Stupid weather! I guess, we'll all appreciate the good stuff when it get's here.

Here's something that has nothing to do with rock music, cars or strip clubs: While in Vegas last, I bought an orange tree. It has 4 different kinds of oranges and a lime. I shoved it in the backseat of the Tahoe with my daughter (she was not happy as it has thorns). It's about 8 ft tall and sits in the corner of my office. It has bloomed, and I cannot even describe how incredible it smells. So as it snows out my window... I'm sitting in an orange orchard.

Now, don't tell anybody that I had a girlie moment. Or else...
Attached Images

slick1ru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:53 PM   #2658
RogueSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick1ru View Post
I'm getting nervous about tomorrow. Stupid weather! I guess, we'll all appreciate the good stuff when it get's here.

Here's something that has nothing to do with rock music, cars or strip clubs: While in Vegas last, I bought an orange tree. It has 4 different kinds of oranges and a lime. I shoved it in the backseat of the Tahoe with my daughter (she was not happy as it has thorns). It's about 8 ft tall and sits in the corner of my office. It has bloomed, and I cannot even describe how incredible it smells. So as it snows out my window... I'm sitting in an orange orchard.

Latest weather is partly cloudy for tomorrow. Storm is moving out, just a bit of lake effect now. Thursday-Sunday are mid 60's and partly cloudy-sunny.....just in time for me to work lol

Old 04-06-2010, 02:00 PM   #2659
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick1ru View Post
Weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow. Might be a bit chilly. But I'll be elsewhere.

Quote:

Is it the kind that actually bears fruit? We had an orange tree in our back yard when we lived in Calif. Used to go out and pick an orange (in season) and put it in my lunch pail. Ummmmmmmm.
Old 04-06-2010, 02:02 PM   #2660
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueSS View Post
Latest weather is partly cloudy for tomorrow. Storm is moving out, just a bit of lake effect now. Thursday-Sunday are mid 60's and partly cloudy-sunny.....just in time for me to work lol
Rogue.... when I run the yellow light..... would you please tell the 6 folks that follow me thru to quit doing that!!! It bugs the h outta me.