Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 01-17-2018, 01:06 PM   #1
PyroLT

Drives: 2015 AGM 1LT
Anyone heard from Will lately?

Just wondering if anyone has recently spoken to Will since after the first of the year?

Was working with him to get some parts and haven't been able to get in contact with him since. I'm beginning to wonder if he's OK or if something happened and he has been out of commission. Anyone can confirm if he's alright?
Performance: Overkill Supercharger, VMAX ported throttle body, JacFab Intake and Spacer, VTC Throttle Controller, ARH Catless Downpipes, Magnaflow Res-X, Stock Resonator Delete, MRT V1 Axle Back, Solo J-Pipes, E85 flex fuel, MRR 228 20x10 and 20x11 wrapped in MPSS,

Cosmetic: 15% Tint on side Windows 5% on back, LED fogs, SS bumper conversion, de-badged, Z28 front grill, Eagle Eye headlights, HID conversion, VIS terminator hood, Red LED sidemarkers with 5% tint.
PyroLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 01:11 PM   #2
DSX_Camaro

Drives: 2013 SW 2LT/RS LFX/AY6
I was wondering the same. I understand if he's busy and all but he seems to be dark. Hope everything is alright with him.
K&N CAI, 1LE Strut Tower Brace, Elite Engineering Catch Can and Clean Side Separator, Apex Scoop w/ Washer Relocation Kit, CTS Front Calipers and Rotors, JacFab Ported Intake Manifold, JacFab Intake Manifold Spacer, 80mm Overkill Throttle Body, SS Brake Lines, Ideal Garage Master Cylinder, Monster Twin Disc Clutch, NPP Retrofit w/ Magnaflow Resonated X, ARH Catless Downpipes, JRE Built 3.45 Diff, 1LE Axles, 1LE Hubs, Overkill Tuned, BMR Anti Wheel-hop Kit Stage I, ACS TL1 Hood Insert, ZL1 Spoiler
DSX_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 03:01 PM   #3
PyroLT

Well that wasn't the response I was hoping for..... was hoping you talked to him and I just got black holed in his spam folder or something weird.

Hopefully someone can bring good news.
Performance: Overkill Supercharger, VMAX ported throttle body, JacFab Intake and Spacer, VTC Throttle Controller, ARH Catless Downpipes, Magnaflow Res-X, Stock Resonator Delete, MRT V1 Axle Back, Solo J-Pipes, E85 flex fuel, MRR 228 20x10 and 20x11 wrapped in MPSS,

Cosmetic: 15% Tint on side Windows 5% on back, LED fogs, SS bumper conversion, de-badged, Z28 front grill, Eagle Eye headlights, HID conversion, VIS terminator hood, Red LED sidemarkers with 5% tint.
Old 01-17-2018, 05:08 PM   #4
BeerNye

Drives: 2013 1LS Camaro
He just posted his first photos on instagram 2 days ago, if i remember right when asked if he was going to a meet up in florida, he said sadly he was super busy (cant exactly remember what he said). you might be right about being caught up in the spam.
Old 01-17-2018, 08:54 PM   #5
its Sparkyyy

Drives: 2012 V6 Summit White Camaro
I've shot him two emails in the past two weeks about getting my tune file emailed to me and I haven't gotten a response yet.
its Sparkyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 12:15 PM   #6
willoverkill

Drives: Fast
Hey guys, I'm still catching up to tune/retune requests from over the Christmas holidays, as I was closed for 2 weeks to look after my son off from school. i know a lot of you installed Christmas gifts and have scans for me to review, I'm getting to them as quickly as I can!

Working on this weeks orders to ship today and tomorrow but if you placed an order through end of Dec/early Jan they've all shipped, I kept up with those.

If you're waiting on tune correspondence you should hear by the end of the weekend. My office chair will have a permanent ass impression by the time I'm finished!
willoverkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 02:16 PM   #7
MIDNIGHTANGEL
Back4Revenge

Drives: BLACK CAMARO
Send a message via AIM to MIDNIGHTANGEL Send a message via Yahoo to MIDNIGHTANGEL
He's very busy be he'll always come through-
Old 01-19-2018, 09:00 AM   #8
PyroLT

The legend lives!

Happy to hear your still going strong and just took some time off for Christmas.

Based on the high quality of the first tune I got from you I'm willing to wait lol.

Old 01-22-2018, 09:20 AM   #9
Gossamer

Drives: 2012 Camaro Convertible
this thread had me worried for a bit since I just picked up a used autocal for my '12.

However I did message him before i bought the unit on Facebook and he responded relatively quickly since I'll need a new VIN unlock and one of his downloads.

Anyhow not a huge hurry since she's still resting in my garage until spring in these parts.

Hopefully the tune makes me happy since it's basically the last real thing left on the car shy of the real high priced tweaks which I'm not likely to ever do.
Gossamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:33 AM   #10
PyroLT

Will can take a little while to get back to you, but you have to understand that he tunes each and every customer's car himself. As far as I know, he still doesn't have anyone else helping him.

On the aspect of his tuning though, you will NOT be disappointed. I was full bolt-ons when I installed his tune and e85 kit and that made 2x the difference as all the other mods combined. He also was able to get the AFR spot on with a remote tune the first time.

I believe that its the general consensus that Will is one of the best tuners for this engine that there is.

Old 01-23-2018, 05:59 PM   #11
alice

Drives: 2010 camaro limited edition turbo
Will is not only the best tuner for these engines but a really nice guy! I have met him several times and he knows his stuff. I highly recommend him for extracting the most possible horsepower out of these 3.6s. And he knows how to make the automatic transmission shift and perform like no one else.
alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 12:14 PM   #12
MIDNIGHTANGEL
Back4Revenge

Drives: BLACK CAMARO
Send a message via AIM to MIDNIGHTANGEL Send a message via Yahoo to MIDNIGHTANGEL
I second that!
Old 01-29-2018, 01:47 PM   #13
PyroLT

Never heard back from you last week Will. I think my emails might be getting caught it your spam blocker. Feel Free to PM me on here or Facebook if thats better

Old 01-29-2018, 09:30 PM   #14
DSX_Camaro

Drives: 2013 SW 2LT/RS LFX/AY6
He's probably just still really busy, if I had to guess
K&N CAI, 1LE Strut Tower Brace, Elite Engineering Catch Can and Clean Side Separator, Apex Scoop w/ Washer Relocation Kit, CTS Front Calipers and Rotors, JacFab Ported Intake Manifold, JacFab Intake Manifold Spacer, 80mm Overkill Throttle Body, SS Brake Lines, Ideal Garage Master Cylinder, Monster Twin Disc Clutch, NPP Retrofit w/ Magnaflow Resonated X, ARH Catless Downpipes, JRE Built 3.45 Diff, 1LE Axles, 1LE Hubs, Overkill Tuned, BMR Anti Wheel-hop Kit Stage I, ACS TL1 Hood Insert, ZL1 Spoiler
DSX_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote