Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 07-02-2015, 03:18 PM   #29
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider

Drives: ZL1 19 White; Jeep 5.7 GC 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
Well 3 out of 4 is not a good track record in my opinion.... I came close to buying a new Cherokee, I mentioned it in another thread but I just couldn't get myself to do it.
They do look nice, and my CJs were mountain Goats off road, but they soured me off the brand when I gave into my wife and bought a Liberty.

Good luck with yours and keep us informed, hell who knows I may take the plunge again. But I need solid evidence they have turned the reliability corner.
Thanks man. I really feel your pain and I hope the 2015 is a turnaround
Old 07-02-2015, 03:21 PM   #30
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapper12b View Post
Jeep is under estimated and are beautifully well done. Especially with the air ride suspension that can raise or lower the vehicle for high speed travel or off road capabilities.
Mine comes with the air ride suspension. I can never describe the feel of the car on road imperfections. You feel like floating on the high way and the Hemi makes wonders on long distances.
Old 07-02-2015, 07:22 PM   #31
trodecke

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS CRT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Gray View Post
I'm 5'4 so I had to stretch my leg further and with the gear problem that you mentioned things were even more uncomfortable.
OK, that makes sense. My wife is 5'2" so her driving experience is definitely different than mine. Thanks!

trodecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 08:01 PM   #32
thunderkyss

Drives: 2015 Red Hot SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Gray View Post
Hi Guys,

Just traded my 2011 Jeep Wrangler for the 5.7 hemi beast Grand Cherokee overland.
Sweet. Congratulations.

My wife got one about 18 months ago. A used 2012 Overland with the Hemi, 18,000 miles on it. We figured something had to be wrong with it, to be fairly new, low mileage, & already traded in.

Car Fax came back clean. Nothing but scheduled maintenance. & we didn't see any of the horror stories when we searched the internet.

So far though, it's been 18 months issue-free. She loves it. I love it. We often compare it to the 7 series BMW I just traded on my SS. It's a really nice vehicle. You're going to love it.
Old 07-03-2015, 04:44 AM   #33
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Sweet. Congratulations.

My wife got one about 18 months ago. A used 2012 Overland with the Hemi, 18,000 miles on it. We figured something had to be wrong with it, to be fairly new, low mileage, & already traded in.

Car Fax came back clean. Nothing but scheduled maintenance. & we didn't see any of the horror stories when we searched the internet.

So far though, it's been 18 months issue-free. She loves it. I love it. We often compare it to the 7 series BMW I just traded on my SS. It's a really nice vehicle. You're going to love it.
Its a wonderful car. I saw the 2014 GC customer rating on cars.com and the majority gave it 5 stars so many people are pleased with it.

I received the Mopar chrome exhaust tips yesterday and I will be installing them soon.