Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 07:12 AM   #15
Nexus6
More human than human

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinginaMaro! View Post
no worries I was number 1 in my class thats why with any document I use spelling/gramar check got to be there for a reason right? but here in the furum I'm not really worried as long as things are reasable & understandable
LEARN TO SPELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Go back to school!!!!!!!.Cut your RJ-45 cable

1100 - 10/22/2008
3000 - 05/27/2009
3300 - 06/06/2009
3800 - 06/29/2009
4B00 - 06/29/2009

Warehouse 13 survivor

Blood stains,speed kills,fast cars,cheap thrills,rich women,fine wine,i lost my sense i lost control i lost my
mind.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:30 AM   #16
Cheshirelaugh

Drives: 2010 SIM Camaro
stolen from PA
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2002/10/11/

Built 5/15
Delivered 6/19
Picked-up 6/22
Old 07-30-2009, 08:38 AM   #17
SicSix6
The Demon Photographer

Drives: 2010 1SS IOM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakout View Post
:bangdesk:
I agree.....

1SS IOM LS3, GM 4-pack guages, SLP SS Front Emblem, Roto-Fab CAI, Solo Performance Mach X Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Throw Shifter
Old 07-30-2009, 08:50 AM   #18
Baughman

Drives: Black 2SS/RS
LOL, I agree his posts are a little dificult to read. You guys are being brutal today though. This topic is pretty played out. So I understand the frustration.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:42 AM   #19
gettinginaMaro!

Drives: At the moment I gun a 50 cal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baughman View Post
LOL, I agree his posts are a little dificult to read. You guys are being brutal today though. This topic is pretty played out. So I understand the frustration.
this topic is played out?

Can someone direct me in a friendly manner to where this information is availible then?

& as far as my gramar & such I do apoligize for them not being easy to read. Seemed like they were to me but then again I don't pay attention to puncuation & such so the lack of it doesn't bother me. Fortunately for all of you that do care about it my puncation & gramar are not qualities I need to engage & defeat my enimies so my lack there of them is not something I am all that apt to go change at the moment. But when I do go back to school I'm sure that I will get that addressed thank you for all your concearn with my education & not the topic of the post though.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:53 AM   #20
Rogue Leader
Iatefiberglassinsulation

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
A quick scan of the first 2 -3 pages of posts will produce a post where this topic has been discussed to death:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34399

And that guy got ragged on just as hard

If you throw Z28 into the search function a plethora of posts will show up where this topic has been beaten like a 2 dollar whore.

Being that you have 48 posts we would assume while you're no board vet you maybe have been here long enough to see these things. Aside from the fact that at least when I get to a new board that is well established with a deep community I realize that I'm pretty sure an obvious topic like who wants a Z28 has probably been covered somewhere.
2008 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD LT 6.0 - Tow Vehicle
1991 Alfa Romeo 164S - Project Car
1994 Volkswagen Golf - Race Car

"Like" my race team on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/farfrumwinnin
Old 07-30-2009, 10:00 AM   #21
gettinginaMaro!

but this is not a who want one it is a who will make it & I will check that link when I have more time unfurtunately I am out of it
Old 07-30-2009, 10:04 AM   #22
Rogue Leader
Iatefiberglassinsulation

Quote:
but this is not a who want one it is a who will make it & I will check that link when I have more time unfurtunately I am out of it
Currently there are threads about Hennessy, Nickey, SMS, Tom Henry, and others that are building all sorts of custom Camaros and their employes/reps are all on this board. Take a look for those.

Old 07-30-2009, 10:18 AM   #23
Krieger

Drives: American Cars
Whether or not GM comes out with an official Z/28 the aftermarket will be selling all kinds of hoods and other body parts for people to make their own within a year.
I remember Trans Am's and Z/28's being modded by dealers into WS6/SS cars in '99-'02 (badged and sold as such as well).
Crate engines like the LSA/LS9 ($14k/$20k) can be installed as well.

Turn-key? Given the right amount of money you can have it turn-key, push button, swipe finger, retina scanned, and mind reading ready anytime.

Ready to purchase Z/29 (remembering the WS7's from 99-02) from someone in the aftermarket based on the prototype Z/28 shots/specs, expect to pay $60k-$70k.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:05 AM   #24
Baughman

Drives: Black 2SS/RS
Quote:
me. Fortunately for all of you that do care about it my puncation & gramar are not qualities I need to engage & defeat my enimies so my lack there of them is not something I am all that apt to go change at the moment.
I too am currently deployed to Iraq. Be safe out there and Semper Fi!!! :flag2:
Old 07-30-2009, 12:14 PM   #25
gettinginaMaro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Leader View Post
Currently there are threads about Hennessy, Nickey, SMS, Tom Henry, and others that are building all sorts of custom Camaros and their employes/reps are all on this board. Take a look for those.
Non of those are Z28 inspired or themed as my post sugjest they are all supercharged yes but not in the lines of my post instead of just flaming me

as for the prievous link you gave me if you'll notice I have posted in there & that seems to be going no where at this time & is the actual insperation of this post to get the attention of the mentioned company reps to devolop a pruduct that suits these taste ie mine.

but it would seem that this thread has gotten attention & I am not the sole person that has in interest in this & seeing as how I doubt everyone of you that have responded to this simply clicked on this thread to bash/flame.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:25 PM   #26
Rogue Leader
Iatefiberglassinsulation

Quote:
Non of those are Z28 inspired or themed as my post sugjest they are all supercharged yes but not in the lines of my post instead of just flaming me

as for the prievous link you gave me if you'll notice I have posted in there & that seems to be going no where at this time & is the actual insperation of this post to get the attention of the mentioned company reps to devolop a pruduct that suits these taste ie mine.

but it would seem that this thread has gotten attention & I am not the sole person that has in interest in this & seeing as how I doubt everyone of you that have responded to this simply clicked on this thread to bash/flame.
Thanks... read your own thread

heres an idea, in one of the posts say:

"Hey you guys at *insert tuner name here* considering a N/A car? maybe something similar to the original Z28- lightweight, etc, styled similarly as well."

Not only that you mention in your original thread it could be FI or N/A. Thats EXACTLY in the lines of your post. I read it... what bit of it I could understand.

Search the threads, this topic has been beaten to death. And yeah its gotten attention read the replies everyone has said the same thing as me in one way or another.

Old 07-30-2009, 12:37 PM   #27
gettinginaMaro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Leader View Post
Thanks... read your own thread

heres an idea, in one of the posts say:

"Hey you guys at *insert tuner name here* considering a N/A car? maybe something similar to the original Z28- lightweight, etc, styled similarly as well."

Not only that you mention in your original thread it could be FI or N/A. Thats EXACTLY in the lines of your post. I read it... what bit of it I could understand.

Search the threads, this topic has been beaten to death. And yeah its gotten attention read the replies everyone has said the same thing as me in one way or another.
NOW that is something worthwhile & something I will gladly take into consideration.

Just as when I stepped in & a mod told me that my aproach may come of as hostile or adding fuel to a fire even though he could clearly see I was simply saying what everyone was thinking that was the job of the mods to handle.

As for the read the thread yes the option is key & maybe a little zealous use of that smiley but the point was to draw out the na option & as it seems to have worked & actually produced a constructive result a leason well worth learning

I am still learning about furums b/c this is the only furum I have ever posted on
Old 07-30-2009, 12:39 PM   #28
gettinginaMaro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baughman View Post
I too am currently deployed to Iraq. Be safe out there and Semper Fi!!! :flag2:
Always faithful indeed my friend you to should be safe :flag2: my 3rd trip is coming to a close here in Iraq soon, my heart is with your fellow Marines in Afghan (I have 1 tour there as well)

Closed Thread