Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 08-19-2013, 06:31 PM   #715
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
If you're happy, what else matters... As long as its legal...
Haha its for sure legal. I mean its not a 900whp camaro thats for sure but it was a pleasure to be in. '13 Audi RS5. Should fit the bill for the year round performer.
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:28 PM   #716
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Haha its for sure legal. I mean its not a 900whp camaro thats for sure but it was a pleasure to be in. '13 Audi RS5. Should fit the bill for the year round performer.
Oh hell yeah....

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 09:45 AM   #717
VanquisherSS

I test drove a bunch of cars, I hated them all. I'm destined to have a box to drive daily and a nice car for the weekends. I'm going to look at a ZR1 and if I like it its coming home with me.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:39 PM   #718
Brettzel

Drives: #null
Just saw that a month back you were looking for a photographer to do pics of your SS for 360.. Im in NJ as well, so feel free to hit me up if you need pics done. Good luck in your search for a new ride btw
Brettzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:13 AM   #719
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettzel View Post
Just saw that a month back you were looking for a photographer to do pics of your SS for 360.. Im in NJ as well, so feel free to hit me up if you need pics done. Good luck in your search for a new ride btw
Hey. I would have taken you up on it for sure but the car has been sold. Do you have any shots of it from DOR? Thanks.
Old 08-27-2013, 03:23 PM   #720
Brettzel

Drives: #null
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Hey. I would have taken you up on it for sure but the car has been sold. Do you have any shots of it from DOR? Thanks.
Probably some motion shots. Will check this week. Have a lot going on during the week, and am going to be in Baltimore for the grand prix all weekend, including Friday, so I will check ASAP.
Brettzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 11:05 PM   #721
VanquisherSS

Well. Tomorrow is the big day as the car will be heading off with its new owner. You know its awesome too look back and see the doors this car opened up for me. I met a lot of great people through this forum and just car events in general and have made some great friends. I look back and I succeed in making the car superbike fast which was always one of my goals. At heart I'm a motorcycle guy through and through but I grew to love the car scene more so than I already did. It also never ever ceased to amaze that I had the car for years and I always got compliments on it no matter where I went from many many different types of people througout the entire time I owned it, can't beat that.

Although it was always a dream for me to own a camaro and it was always crushing when they discontinued it and I thought I'd never get my chance, well I did and I loved it. Never thought I'd get rid of it but its funny how life changes and with that your perspective on whats important. I don't think there will ever be a car that will replace this one for me, I think it'll always have a place in my heart. Its the end of the road for my journey on this one but I might be back in a camaro sooner than later. Anyway enough of that, my buddy took a few photos as I was pulling back into the garage.

Last edited by VanquisherSS; 08-30-2013 at 06:58 AM.

Tags
camaro of the week