Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-15-2009, 03:44 PM   #1
Dboy23
2G1FB1EV7A9100028

Drives: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Hemi
Accidents: What happened after.

Well I saw on another thread that someone asked what the other person said after an accident, so here's my two stories.

1) I came out after my afternoon class (ended at 6:30) and my car was smashed in the parking lot with my mirror like 10 feet away on the floor, to say the least I was pissed. So I called 911 and waited for the officer who pulled up, parked behind my car and asked for my info and what happened (quickly), went back in his car and got back out after 5 minutes and handed me my information. He than proceeds to walk along the drives side of the car (was hit on the passenger side) and I tell him the damage is on the other side. He than says "yeah I know but it's such a beautiful car I don't even wanna look at the damage".

2) So the second time I was in the middle lane and this obnoxious lady in a Ford F-250 had her side mirror folded in and she swerved and smashed into my right fender and part of my bumper. So we pulled into the nearest side street and she got out of the car laughing, I ask what's so funny and she replies "the last time some punk kid smashed my car he had to pay for it" I was obviously ticked but I controlled myself and just turned around and walked away. Called the police and they were on there way. The whole time (about 40 minutes of waiting) until the officer arrived she kept trying to make small talk with me and even went as far as to say "too bad such a nice car like this is wasted on a kid". That for me was the last straw, I told her to keep her big mouth shut before I shut it for her and told the officer what she was saying to me, all in all she received a ticket and my baby was fixed.

If anyone else has a story they wanna share it would be pretty cool to hear some other peoples encounters.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:47 PM   #2
brAnd7onX

Drives: 2012 1SS IOM
Seems like you have some bad luck... You need bumpers all around your car!
brAnd7onX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:59 PM   #3
purplhaizcraz3

Drives: 2010 2LT CHEVY CAMARO BABY!!!!
I gotta say nice job on keeping your cool with that driver in the F-250. Even if they hit my car without saying any smart ass comments, I'd fly off the handle and just tear them a new A-hole. Now if there's smart ass comments, I'm afraid what ELSE might fly off....
purplhaizcraz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:21 PM   #4
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Dboy, sorry to hear about the bullshit you went through.
But that B* who was maing all that small talk, well lets just say her truck wouldve looked pretty bad the morning after if my friends ever heard about that happening to me
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:36 PM   #5
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
wow, that is some bad luck.
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:47 PM   #6
shad2009
"Cassie"

Drives: 2007 Tungsten Grey Mustang GT
Send a message via AIM to shad2009 Send a message via Yahoo to shad2009
i never hit women, so before the cop came i would've called my female cousin to come and wait across the street, then when the cop left she'd follow her home and beat the hell out of her and her truck...that woman wasn't being rude, she was being a straight up B!*%#

Future Wheels - 2014 Ford Mustang GT & 2014 Chevy Camaro
shad2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:11 PM   #7
CloudXTC

Drives: 1LT|RS|SIM|M6|BA Stereo
you got the last laugh... thats the important part

1LT | RS | M6 | SIM | BA Stereo
1000 - [07-23-2009] Order Made at dealer
1100 - [08-04-2009] Preliminary order accepted
2000 - [08-25-2009] Accepted by GM
3000 - [09-01-2009] Accepted by production control TPW = 10-05-2009
3300 - [09-28-2009] Scheduled for production
3400 - [10-01-2009] Broadcast - Being Built
3800 - [10-13-2009] Produced - Built- VIN 2G1xxx54917
4200 - [10-19-2009] Shipped
5000 - [10-19-2009] Delivered to the dealer
6000 - [10-20-2009] Delivered to the customer

CloudXTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:25 PM   #8
Dboy23
2G1FB1EV7A9100028

Quote:
Originally Posted by brAnd7onX View Post
Seems like you have some bad luck... You need bumpers all around your car!
Yeah that would help lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplhaizcraz3 View Post
I gotta say nice job on keeping your cool with that driver in the F-250. Even if they hit my car without saying any smart ass comments, I'd fly off the handle and just tear them a new A-hole. Now if there's smart ass comments, I'm afraid what ELSE might fly off....
Yeah idk how I controlled myself, all I could think about was how bad I wanted to smash her face in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Dboy, sorry to hear about the bullshit you went through.
But that B* who was maing all that small talk, well lets just say her truck wouldve looked pretty bad the morning after if my friends ever heard about that happening to me
Yeah one of my friend was passing by and pulled in and asked me if I wanted him to stay and follow her lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
wow, that is some bad luck.
Tell me about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad2009 View Post
i never hit women, so before the cop came i would've called my female cousin to come and wait across the street, then when the cop left she'd follow her home and beat the hell out of her and her truck...that woman wasn't being rude, she was being a straight up B!*%#
Lol jails' not fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudXTC View Post
you got the last laugh... thats the important part
Yup, they said they'd dismiss the ticket if I didn't come to court, guess where I'm gonna be .
Old 12-15-2009, 08:09 PM   #9
two_wheel_mayhem
Would rather be riding

Drives: No car no more
Same here, I got my Camraro messed up by a negligent woman driver who ran from me.

I went to her house the next day, and it took 45 minutes of listening to her BS before she finally came off that insurance info.

" I don't know what you are talking about....oh it wasn't me.....well don't you have insurance?.....why are you picking on me? "
two_wheel_mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:03 PM   #10
Dboy23
2G1FB1EV7A9100028

Quote:
Originally Posted by two_wheel_mayhem View Post
Same here, I got my Camraro messed up by a negligent woman driver who ran from me.

I went to her house the next day, and it took 45 minutes of listening to her BS before she finally came off that insurance info.

" I don't know what you are talking about....oh it wasn't me.....well don't you have insurance?.....why are you picking on me? "
Ouch, I hate when people play stuff off they don't know what your talking about. Hope her insurance fixed your Camaro!
Old 12-16-2009, 08:24 AM   #11
two_wheel_mayhem
Would rather be riding

Drives: No car no more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dboy23 View Post
Ouch, I hate when people play stuff off they don't know what your talking about. Hope her insurance fixed your Camaro!
Thanks bud.

Her insurance kind of screwed me over....first they tried to weasel out of it, but I was persistent.

They finally paid 60% having my back against the wall and they knew it.

Around $500 out of my pocket, not worth suing them over. On the bright side, at least MY insurance rates didn't go up.
two_wheel_mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:38 AM   #12
Skyblu

Drives: 2010 Aqua blue 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dboy23 View Post
Well I saw on another thread that someone asked what the other person said after an accident, so here's my two stories.

1) I came out after my afternoon class (ended at 6:30) and my car was smashed in the parking lot with my mirror like 10 feet away on the floor, to say the least I was pissed. So I called 911 and waited for the officer who pulled up, parked behind my car and asked for my info and what happened (quickly), went back in his car and got back out after 5 minutes and handed me my information. He than proceeds to walk along the drives side of the car (was hit on the passenger side) and I tell him the damage is on the other side. He than says "yeah I know but it's such a beautiful car I don't even wanna look at the damage".

2) So the second time I was in the middle lane and this obnoxious lady in a Ford F-250 had her side mirror folded in and she swerved and smashed into my right fender and part of my bumper. So we pulled into the nearest side street and she got out of the car laughing, I ask what's so funny and she replies "the last time some punk kid smashed my car he had to pay for it" I was obviously ticked but I controlled myself and just turned around and walked away. Called the police and they were on there way. The whole time (about 40 minutes of waiting) until the officer arrived she kept trying to make small talk with me and even went as far as to say "too bad such a nice car like this is wasted on a kid". That for me was the last straw, I told her to keep her big mouth shut before I shut it for her and told the officer what she was saying to me, all in all she received a ticket and my baby was fixed.

If anyone else has a story they wanna share it would be pretty cool to hear some other peoples encounters.

It was me who asked that question, and like I said I would be up on the hood of her truck takin care of business if she started laughing when she got out! That's insane!!! I don't know how you did not just beat the living crap out of her. I know it would not be worth going to jail over but seriously what is wrong with people? And they wonder why there is so much road rage.
Skyblu is offline   Reply With Quote