Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 07-13-2011, 02:26 PM   #15
Hot Lava

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickandkimmie View Post
We love your stripes!!!!!!
Thanks for the love on the stripes! I absolutely love them on my car. Def gets a lot of attention and pictures randomly taken when driving and parked, as well as Bumblebee being yelled haha.
Hot Lava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:50 PM   #16
MikeL

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS
Just PMed you, I'm in if you need me.
MikeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 05:29 AM   #17
boomskeet

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT - Cyber Gray
Send a message via AIM to boomskeet
you couldn't choose somewhere closer to LA!!!! :(

all my mods done by myself and borrowing friends' tools

Performance:
flowmaster AT axle back exhaust

Cosmetic:
Matte Black Grand Sport stripes, Matte Black Powder Coated 18" stock rims, Matte Black Rear blackout panels, Matte Black Tinted rear lights, Carbon Fiber DiNoc emblems, Carbon Fiber DiNoc rear light surround bezels, GTS headlight black outs, Street Scenes rear spoiler, Decepticon gas cap

AKA The "Decepticon" Camaro
boomskeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 11:21 AM   #18
Rob53

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS VR Camaro convertible
Here are the first models to sign up for the photo shoot, with more to be added later

Here are the photos of the first 7 models signed up to pose with our Camaros. I have no doubt that regardless of how many Camaros we get as a final number into the shot, I will be able to match each car with a lovely model.

At this point, I am thinking of letting the models, in the order in which they signed up, walk over to the Camaro of their choice, and have her stay with that car for the shoot. An alternate method might be have the Car owners bid on the models to pose with their car. Either way, every Camaro will have a beautiful bikini model posed next to their car. I've also updated the number and colors of the Camaros committed to the photo shoot in an earlier post. Here are the ladies in the order that they signed up for the shoot: Dena, Yune, Jenn, Caitlin, Milly, Jen, and Melyssa.
Attached Images

Last edited by Rob53; 07-14-2011 at 01:24 PM.
Rob53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:33 AM   #19
BiG_TiMe

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
i would go only thing...oceano beach is 3.5 hours away from where i am :(
Old 07-15-2011, 11:17 AM   #20
MIKES RS
MIKES RS

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT/RS CGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob53 View Post
Here are the photos of the first 7 models signed up to pose with our Camaros. I have no doubt that regardless of how many Camaros we get as a final number into the shot, I will be able to match each car with a lovely model.

At this point, I am thinking of letting the models, in the order in which they signed up, walk over to the Camaro of their choice, and have her stay with that car for the shoot. An alternate method might be have the Car owners bid on the models to pose with their car. Either way, every Camaro will have a beautiful bikini model posed next to their car. I've also updated the number and colors of the Camaros committed to the photo shoot in an earlier post. Here are the ladies in the order that they signed up for the shoot: Dena, Yune, Jenn, Caitlin, Milly, Jen, and Melyssa.
I have a few favorites here... but Melyssa! WOW! choose me choose me!
Old 07-15-2011, 03:09 PM   #21
mickandkimmie
So-Cal Race Team

Drives: 2014 2SS RS & 2013 Jeep Wrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG_TiMe View Post
i would go only thing...oceano beach is 3.5 hours away from where i am :(
LOL....Mick and I are driving from Lakewood.....says its gonna be a 4 hour drive....
mickandkimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 04:09 PM   #22
Sketti

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKES RS View Post
I have a few favorites here... but Melyssa! WOW! choose me choose me!
Back off buddy, she's all mine!
Installed: Tinted Windows; EiBach Lowering Springs; Custom Exhaust; Lloyd Carpets; AirRaid CAI; Heritage Grill; Razzi GFX; Light Blackout Kit; MPD1 Dovetail Spolier; SS Badges from DefenderWorxs; T-Rex Bumper Grill; Bowtie & Tail Light Bezel Re-Coloring; Stealth Bulbs; Magg Wheels 22" (Nitto INVO tires Fronts: 255/35-22 - Rears: 285/30-22)
When money Available: Brake Calipers Painted; Clear Car Cover; Custom Pedals; Custom Dash Plaque from EmblemPros.com; Double Din GPS/Stero Unit
Sketti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 05:15 PM   #23
Rob53

Sketti.....

You keep saying you want photos of your car with Melyssa.......this may be the best chance you ever have! She will be there, and I have one spot open for an ABM. No promises though, first come, first served. Only taking 2 of each color, so once the 2nd ABM puts a deposit down, thats it, no more ABMs.
Old 07-16-2011, 09:17 PM   #24
MIKES RS
MIKES RS

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT/RS CGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob53 View Post
You keep saying you want photos of your car with Melyssa.......this may be the best chance you ever have! She will be there, and I have one spot open for an ABM. No promises though, first come, first served. Only taking 2 of each color, so once the 2nd ABM puts a deposit down, thats it, no more ABMs.
Yeah... put your money where your mouth is! LOL
Come on out to the shoot.. should be a great time and awesome pics!
Old 07-18-2011, 07:25 PM   #25
Rob53

Update

I now have confirmed reservations for 5 - 5th Gen Camaros for this Photos shoot. The sixth is pending. We have 5 different colors represented, and of course I've already posted the lovely ladies who will be posing with our cars. I am hoping to have 3 additional models from the Santa Barbara area join us as well. When they confirm, I'll post their photos too. Still plenty of time, but I'd definitely like to see more colors added to the mix. The more cars we get, the more options we have in making a formation.

Looking over the tide tables for that date the low tides are at approx, 0530, and 1700hrs. 0530 is way too early of course, and 1700 (5pm) a bit late. There is a high tide at 1100, so we may have to jump in at the halfway point around 1330 (1:30pm). Any time after 1100 the tide begins to recede, so If possible, I'd like to plan for noon. I was hoping for earlier, but the tides may determine our shoot time. I'll get more info on tides and make a decision well ahead of the shoot date. I'll pass on any info as it becomes available. Check back soon for more updates
Old 07-19-2011, 01:51 AM   #26
TheDarkKnight559

Drives: 2011 Chevy Camaro Black on Black
Any room for me? Can you PM me the details on what the fees will be?
TheDarkKnight559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 09:06 AM   #27
Rob53

Photo shoot details....

.......Are posted on my Face Book profile page. Go to my FB (rob Barbery) and see the info posted in "notes" section. Dark knight I sent you a PM too.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:01 AM   #28
ChvyBoss
THAT BOOST TURNS HEADS

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS
I'm interested