Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 02-07-2011, 07:04 PM   #1
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Home safe, thanks Ruby, & C5

I am glad to be safely home after a snowy commute home. I am thankful for my surefooted Ruby, my hubby & my C5 friends who a few weeks earlier told me how to use my tapshift in snowy conditions. I live north west of Nashville. The forecast this morning was for snow to start mid-day but not stick to the roads until "dark-thirty" (as they say around here). Well my husband called at 11:00 saying at home it was snowing hard. He called every so often during the day keeping me posted. At around 12:00 Mike said I needed to leave soon as roads were solid white as he was on his way home from a meeting on the same roads I have to travel. But I had clients already there & had to see them. I cancelled my last client but could not leave until 3:45 or so. It did not start snowing in Nashville until 3:00 & roads were fine there. Mike called saying he would meet me & follow me home in the edge of Davidson County (Nashville's county) because he was worried about the roads. Well, we made it safely & not even the slightest slip or slide. Tapshift worked great. Here are a few pics from when we got home.
Attached Images