Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 04-17-2017, 09:29 AM   #1
IDEALG
Chevy's "Rumble" Best!

Drives: 2015 ZL1 6 speed
Send a message via AIM to IDEALG
CARLISLE 2017 UPDATE!

GET 25% OFF SHOWFIELD REGISTRATION

They are again giving 25% off showfield registration.
Join us " Central Jersey Camaro Club" at Carlisle for the Chevrolet Nationals

Chevrolet will be there with cars and engineers

Celebrity
Kevin Tetz from Power Nation TV, Trucks on Velocity, and his blog on Hot
Rod will be there all weekend.
Attached Images

Old 04-17-2017, 04:13 PM   #2
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Them dirty ...*&^% 25% off now . That goes to show you for pre registering early gets you ... Must be Not a lot of people registered yet ...
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 04:51 PM   #3
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIO-HAZARD View Post
Them dirty ...*&^% 25% off now . That goes to show you for pre registering early gets you ... Must be Not a lot of people registered yet ...
I'm guessing there's a lot of Pontiac, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Hummer, Saturn, and anyone else I may be forgetting people that are thoroughly unhappy about the decision to change the name from GM Nationals to Chevrolet Nationals. Yes, there are more Chevys than any other brand, but that doesn't mean that the others don't make up a big portion of representation at the event.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 07:48 PM   #4
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroguy View Post
I'm guessing there's a lot of Pontiac, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Hummer, Saturn, and anyone else I may be forgetting people that are thoroughly unhappy about the decision to change the name from GM Nationals to Chevrolet Nationals. Yes, there are more Chevys than any other brand, but that doesn't mean that the others don't make up a big portion of representation at the event.
I was just picking .... Didn't mean any thing to the other brands . That's one of the reasons I like Carlisle it has a lot more to see and do ...

And its still GM nationals to me . I did look on their site and didn't find anything offering a 25% discount. Just saying ...

I'll still be there ......
Old 04-17-2017, 07:53 PM   #5
pyroguy

Quote:
I was just picking .... Didn't mean any thing to the other brands . That's one of the reasons I like Carlisle it has a lot more to see and do ...

And its still GM nationals to me . I did look on their site and didn't find anything offering a 25% discount. Just saying ...

I'll still be there ......
I'm still going too, even if I still had my Pontiac I'd still go. However, if they are offering discounts I'm guessing it's because their pre-registration is very low because a lot of people who aren't Chevrolet owners are probably ticked.
Old 04-17-2017, 09:07 PM   #6
Kopterman

Drives: 2014 Bright Yellow 2SS/RS
I'm not seeing a 25% discount on the event site. What's up with that?
Kopterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 06:53 AM   #7
IDEALG
Chevy's "Rumble" Best!

Drives: 2015 ZL1 6 speed
Send a message via AIM to IDEALG
If you read the text on the site it says Discount applied at checkout.

Any problems let me know i'll have it taken care of.

If you don't have a club affiliation we'd be happy if you chose "Central Jersey Camaro Club" as your club choice.

The reason they changed it to Chevrolet Nationals is because that's the only way Chevy would come out for the event.
Old 04-18-2017, 07:39 AM   #8
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
I'm still going too, even if I still had my Pontiac I'd still go. However, if they are offering discounts I'm guessing it's because their pre-registration is very low because a lot of people who aren't Chevrolet owners are probably ticked.
That's what I was saying , Pre-Reg. is low . So trying to boost it up . Really it's no big deal if you think about it . early reg. gets 10% discount so it's $36.00 vs $40.00 .. the 25% discount would just be another $6.00 .. Like I said no biggie for me ... I just hope they have a nice turn out . Last year numbers were down ,they said because of Fathers day weekend . I thought they had a pretty good turn out . Then Camaro Nationals in Fredrick Maryland I thought the numbers would of been a lot higher because the shows were on different weekends so I went there also . I was hopping for 700 cars , but it didn't happen . Around 400 cars were there . nice show but thought it would of done better . I was hopping they would of done different weekends again so I could go to both shows again .. But that didn't happen.
Old 04-18-2017, 03:30 PM   #9
pyroguy

Quote:
That's what I was saying , Pre-Reg. is low . So trying to boost it up . Really it's no big deal if you think about it . early reg. gets 10% discount so it's $36.00 vs $40.00 .. the 25% discount would just be another $6.00 .. Like I said no biggie for me ... I just hope they have a nice turn out . Last year numbers were down ,they said because of Fathers day weekend . I thought they had a pretty good turn out . Then Camaro Nationals in Fredrick Maryland I thought the numbers would of been a lot higher because the shows were on different weekends so I went there also . I was hopping for 700 cars , but it didn't happen . Around 400 cars were there . nice show but thought it would of done better . I was hopping they would of done different weekends again so I could go to both shows again .. But that didn't happen.
I thought last year still was nice even though the numbers were lower than anticipated. I think since I've moved to PA 7 years ago all of the shows I've been to except for Corvette's at Carlisle have gone down in numbers each year. Even Corvette's at Carlisle was down except for last year.

As for the Camaro Nationals in Frederick, I would love to go to it again this year especially with it being the 50th anniversary of Camaro, but Camaro #1 in Carlisle is going to keep me at the Chevrolet/GM Nationals this time around. Next year I think I'll give the Camaro Nationals another shot.

See you in Carlisle again BIO-HAZARD, that is unless my wife is in labor that weekend. She's due 2 weeks afterwards unless she's early like most people I know having babies this year so far.
Old 04-18-2017, 08:12 PM   #10
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
I thought last year still was nice even though the numbers were lower than anticipated. I think since I've moved to PA 7 years ago all of the shows I've been to except for Corvette's at Carlisle have gone down in numbers each year. Even Corvette's at Carlisle was down except for last year.

As for the Camaro Nationals in Frederick, I would love to go to it again this year especially with it being the 50th anniversary of Camaro, but Camaro #1 in Carlisle is going to keep me at the Chevrolet/GM Nationals this time around. Next year I think I'll give the Camaro Nationals another shot.

See you in Carlisle again BIO-HAZARD, that is unless my wife is in labor that weekend. She's due 2 weeks afterwards unless she's early like most people I know having babies this year so far.
LMAO,, Betting a car show on a baby's due date .. Karma my friend Karma...Just messing , I agree with you on shows lately the numbers have fallen a lot . I'm with you on Carlisle . For me it's closer and a better show with so much more to do. The wife doesn't do many shows with me any more , But she like Fredrick MD , Camaro Nationals . It's a okay show , the people are better and the parking lot parties are the best . But more travel time & money doesn't out weigh the difference to me ..

I'd like to do both shows , so maybe down the road they will do different weekends again ...

So you in June , and have fun with the new little one on the way ..
Old 04-20-2017, 10:36 PM   #11
14zl1blk

Drives: 14 zl1
if my car is ready i shall come.
14zl1blk is offline   Reply With Quote