Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 12-17-2009, 11:19 AM   #1443
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Drives: 2010 SIM 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetRide View Post
WUSS! Just playing!
Hey, Sweet, how are ya? Don't call my friends funny names, OK. Some peeps cars don't like rain, snow, wind, clouds, other cars, doors of other cars, gravel, etc, etc. Just kidding!

Last edited by lightning; 12-17-2009 at 01:37 PM.
lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:48 PM   #1444
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
Amen Brother lol.. j/k I don't mind the rain although it never has been in the rain yet... its the dam salty roads and ice that freak me out lol. Did you see the post on the forum about the guy who's Father wrecked his car? He had no insurance on it either so sad...
Old 12-17-2009, 03:07 PM   #1445
Pearldrums

Drives: ABM 2SS/RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post
I drove my car to work weather said it would only be cloudy but if by lunch time it looks like rain or snow I will drive her home lol..
I drove mine too. I have no will power Quitting smoking was way easier than not driving my car hehe.
Pearldrums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:53 PM   #1446
SweetRide

Drives: 2LT RS Red Jewel of the West
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearldrums View Post
I drove mine too. I have no will power Quitting smoking was way easier than not driving my car hehe.
That's right Pearldrums and Gem, join the darkside and drive with me in this Winter Wonderland we call Utah! Mwa ha ha.

:seesaw: ========

"Now life can finally begin"

SweetRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:57 PM   #1447
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetRide View Post
That's right Pearldrums and Gem, join the darkside and drive with me in this Winter Wonderland we call Utah! Mwa ha ha.

:seesaw: ========
Stupid roads up here by me... snow melting, streets all wet, piles of salt in the intersections where the plow comes around the corner and loses a big bunch of his load. I may have to join the darkside too....
Old 12-17-2009, 06:00 PM   #1448
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick1ru View Post
I have the BEST CHRISTMAS TIP EVER!! You know how we guard our camaros around children and are constantly schooling them on proper behavior around the cars? Things like, "Bounce that ball one more time within a block of this car....." Well it dawned on me, I've spent 6 months making the children (and my husband) fear even going near the car...... What better place to hide the Christmas presents?!?! The trunk has plenty of room for many items. Of course, only dry goods. No liquids or smelly foo-foo girlie stuff.
(Shhhhh. I've been hiding stuff in the trunk of my '57 Chev for years)
Old 12-17-2009, 06:49 PM   #1449
sheslc4
UTAH CAMAROS

Drives: 2LT RS CGM
Send a message via ICQ to sheslc4 Send a message via Yahoo to sheslc4
I am going to pull mine out and drive it tomorrow. It has been 2 weeks sitting in the garage.
Pfadt - Lowering Springs
Pfadt - Sway Bar Endlinks
Magnaflow - 2.5" Street Series Axle-Back Exhaust
Airaid Cold Air Intake System
Elite Engineering - PCV Catch Can
sheslc4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:04 PM   #1450
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Folks. I have some bad news. I finally found the right person to talk to and made an appeal to have SSOOCH's Camaro5 authorization re-instated. My appeal was denied and I was told that the decision was final. I am so sorry that I could not report better news. I tried. I am just sick to my stomach about this.

Please do not bad mouth the mods over this issue. They are trying to be just and fair. I can't say more.

I told SSOOCH that this in no way affects our friendship with him and that we will keep him in the loop on any and all outtings. Peace.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:08 PM   #1451
geminidreams

Really? say it isn't so? I don't know what to say Ssooch is like our fearless leader hmmm...
Old 12-17-2009, 10:30 PM   #1452
geminidreams

Ok I just read that thread regarding the Ssooch story.. I don't get why it caused such big problem we all know that everyone has there own opinions right? I think there was some mis understanding from the one guy regarding Ssooch. I didn't see where our buddy did or said anything bad. I am totally confused now I have seen worse things said on these forums as well and those folks are still here. Well I for one think Ssooch and his family are really excellent people and I know our little Utah Camaro5 friends will continue to keep in touch and have get togethers. Sad day ..
Old 12-17-2009, 11:59 PM   #1453
DDA_Skull

Drives: 88 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro
I did. For almost 2 weeks it sat under that cover. and i was starting to shake, so i had to.

DDA_Skull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:24 AM   #1454
SweetRide

Drives: 2LT RS Red Jewel of the West
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Folks. I have some bad news. I finally found the right person to talk to and made an appeal to have SSOOCH's Camaro5 authorization re-instated. My appeal was denied and I was told that the decision was final. I am so sorry that I could not report better news. I tried. I am just sick to my stomach about this.

Please do not bad mouth the mods over this issue. They are trying to be just and fair. I can't say more.

I told SSOOCH that this in no way affects our friendship with him and that we will keep him in the loop on any and all outtings. Peace.
That SUCKS!! Like Gem said, I have seen tons worse with regards to language, disrespect, "elitism" (whatever the crap that means), and general troll'ism for which I would've banned people if I had the capability to do so. SSOOCH you will be missed on the website, and we will still see you often once we all start hitting the road as a group again.

Much love for the SSOOCH.

"Now life can finally begin"

SweetRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:50 AM   #1455
Pearldrums

Drives: ABM 2SS/RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post

So is he permantly banned, or just suspended? If he is banned then that is a very grave injustice, and the other guy should be banned also IMO.
Pearldrums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:09 AM   #1456
Aaron Pfadt
Pfadt Race Engineering

Drives: 7.0 Liters of Fury
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearldrums View Post
So is he permantly banned, or just suspended? If he is banned then that is a very grave injustice, and the other guy should be banned also IMO.
Sorry to hear about SSOOCH. I was just PMing him the other day about covering my back in a thread. He seems like a standup guy, if a bit enthusiastic.

This is my first time in this thread, so Hi to all of you. We'll have to get together some sunny day this winter and do burnouts or something. Cold air is good for HP.

Pfadt Racing just took delivery of a brand new Silver 1SS yesterday. It will be our new dedicated development vehicle. Here is a photo just after it came off the transporter from Michigan.

The car is pretty cool. It is a 1SS manual with the RS package and nothing else. Should be about the lightest V8 made. I might get it on the scales this weekend. I've got a set of coilovers waiting for it and probably I'll pop in our engine mounts at the same time. There is a Wintercross out at Miller tomorrow and I might go out and flog this thing a little. We'll see.

later,
Aaron
Aaron Pfadt is offline   Reply With Quote