Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-27-2011, 01:43 PM   #1
truckstoy

Drives: 2014 Chevy Camaro 2LT/RS
Talking 1st test drive

just got back from the dealer, went to look @ a few camaro's i saw online.
my salesman chris was a real nice guy and instantly told me to take it out for a drive. this was my 1st time driving/being inside a new camaro. it was a 11 1lt auto blk/blk. cloth w/ basic interior was nice, had no vision problems and there was plenty of power, drove real nice & tight and was fun to drive. don't like the rims & no rear spoiler. when we got back he asked if i wanted to drive an ss, i said yes of coarse. took out an 11 2ss/rs and that was real nice, the interior is alot nicer and the leather is a nice touch. now the v6 had plenty of power, more than most people need. but this thing was a beast!!!! oh my the power was amazing & just kept comming. i had a blast driving it. @ 1st i was like i shouldn't have done that, now i will not want a 6, but i realized that as much fun as it was i really do not need that much and it will only get me into trouble. so i will be looking for a 2lt/rs maybe white w/ orange stripes and orange/black interior. the camaro is an awesome car in any trim level...... thanks for reading.
sorry for the long post!!!!!!!!

truck
truckstoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:46 PM   #2
11BEE
11 BEE

Drives: 2011 LS2 RS & 2012 2SS RS 45th Vert
Good luck on finding your car. We have both a V6 and a V8. The 8 is a great car, but the 6 is very civilized as a daily driver.

11Bee and I♥My45th
11BEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:57 PM   #3
shadow09
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: 2013 1LE
the white with orange will look sweet!

shadow09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 02:16 PM   #4
Jagerday

Drives: 2010 RJT SS/RS LS3
First off, Welcome to the forum...be warned, it's addicting.

The SW with IOM stripes has really grown on me. I think that would be a great color choice. Good luck in finding the Camaro you want. There are a LOT of helpful people on this forum, even some dealers that will help you find just what your looking for.

+ = +
Jagerday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 02:42 PM   #5
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Drives: Camaro Of The Week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagerday View Post
First off, Welcome to the forum...be warned, it's addicting.

The SW with IOM stripes has really grown on me. I think that would be a great color choice. Good luck in finding the Camaro you want. There are a LOT of helpful people on this forum, even some dealers that will help you find just what your looking for.
super addicting, and now i almost forgot to shop for clothes and jeans, my pocket almost goes to my car. -____-"
kenkartasasmita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:21 PM   #6
NME
F(r)iend

Drives: '08 G8GT PBM
I remember looking at the Camaro for the first time. The 2LT was really nice, but once I started the SS, I actually gurgled and the sales guy laughed
MonteSS DiabloSport 93 Octane Tune
Red Painted Calipers, Ceramic Pads
Cross drilled / slotted rotors, 20% tint
NME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:04 PM   #7
CamaroKid300
ace5.org

Drives: 2017 ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckstoy View Post
real nice & tight
That's what he said.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:36 PM   #8
Brunoz

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow09 View Post
the white with orange will look sweet!
I agree!
Brunoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:29 PM   #9
PercyJWellingtonIII
Account Suspended

Drives: pontiac
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckstoy View Post
just got back from the dealer, went to look @ a few camaro's i saw online.
my salesman chris was a real nice guy and instantly told me to take it out for a drive. this was my 1st time driving/being inside a new camaro. it was a 11 1lt auto blk/blk. cloth w/ basic interior was nice, had no vision problems and there was plenty of power, drove real nice & tight and was fun to drive. don't like the rims & no rear spoiler. when we got back he asked if i wanted to drive an ss, i said yes of coarse. took out an 11 2ss/rs and that was real nice, the interior is alot nicer and the leather is a nice touch. now the v6 had plenty of power, more than most people need. but this thing was a beast!!!! oh my the power was amazing & just kept comming. i had a blast driving it. @ 1st i was like i shouldn't have done that, now i will not want a 6, but i realized that as much fun as it was i really do not need that much and it will only get me into trouble. so i will be looking for a 2lt/rs maybe white w/ orange stripes and orange/black interior. the camaro is an awesome car in any trim level...... thanks for reading.
sorry for the long post!!!!!!!!

truck

No problem...the post wasn't long at all. For even more fun go for spin with the manual trans.
PercyJWellingtonIII is offline   Reply With Quote