Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 01-17-2014, 07:24 AM   #239
camaro2ssblack

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS - Black on Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
Figures.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Glad I got my two gallons on Black Friday.
Hey Matt and Roshan y'all need to check out the ragcompany.com if you haven't already. They have South Korean microfiber at amazing prices. Their 500gsm edge less plush towel is $5.95 ea at full retail. The quality is top notch and although I haven't compared them personally, I bet they are the same as the MF Madness or Adams edge less. They offer free shipping every Friday and if you spend over $75 you get them at wholesale prices. Highly recommend them...
Old 01-17-2014, 07:59 AM   #240
Jchuba03

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS IBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro2ssblack View Post
Hey Matt and Roshan y'all need to check out the ragcompany.com if you haven't already. They have South Korean microfiber at amazing prices. Their 500gsm edge less plush towel is $5.95 ea at full retail. The quality is top notch and although I haven't compared them personally, I bet they are the same as the MF Madness or Adams edge less. They offer free shipping every Friday and if you spend over $75 you get them at wholesale prices. Highly recommend them...
Have you ordered off of there site? There prices are awesome, but are they legit?
Jchuba03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 08:55 AM   #241
Haole
2017 SS

Drives: 2017 Summit White 2SS
CamaroDreams What'd you go with?

Went with this for now.

2 x*Microfiber Madness: CloudBuster (15" x 15")

1 x*MicroFiber Madness Incredimitt*

*4 x*Microfiber Madness: Crazy Pile (16" x 16")
Haole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 10:02 AM   #242
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haole View Post
CamaroDreams What'd you go with?

Went with this for now.

2 x*Microfiber Madness: CloudBuster (15" x 15")

1 x*MicroFiber Madness Incredimitt*

*4 x*Microfiber Madness: Crazy Pile (16" x 16")
That's a really good list to start with... you're going to be hooked.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 10:28 AM   #243
ihaveacamaro
I like teeth.

Drives: #198
Quote:
Woah!!! those are some awesome prices. Unfortunately I don't need any microfiber lol. This was my most recent wash and I have a lot more microfiber too

Please check out my youtube detailing channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/roshan517

"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful."
ihaveacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 10:38 AM   #244
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
man i'd hate to show you my pile.... and i have more of the madness towels on the way... i am going to order some from the rag place to compare to what i already have.... please someone stop me..
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 10:50 AM   #245
camaro2ssblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchuba03 View Post
Have you ordered off of there site? There prices are awesome, but are they legit?

Yes I have ordered four of the blue and orange edgeless towels. I have seen a few reviews on other detailing forums and the microfiber quality is top notch, definitely legit. I ordered on a Friday morning and received the package Monday afternoon. Free shipping if you order today.
The 10 pack of 500 gsm super plush with satin border edges for $25 is an amazing deal. I can see those being great for waterless or rinseless washes.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:55 AM   #246
camaro2ssblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
man i'd hate to show you my pile.... and i have more of the madness towels on the way... i am going to order some from the rag place to compare to what i already have.... please someone stop me..
Please let us know how they compare to MF Madness. Expecially the pro eagle edgeless versus the crazy pile. They also have a towel similar to the dry me crazy called the avalanche. I am completely sold on the rag company with my experiences so far...
Old 01-17-2014, 11:02 AM   #247
ihaveacamaro
I like teeth.

Quote:
Please let us know how they compare to MF Madness. Expecially the pro eagle edgeless versus the crazy pile. They also have a towel similar to the dry me crazy called the avalanche. I am completely sold on the rag company with my experiences so far...
I have a friend just getting into detailing. I know where to send him now, thanks for the site

Please check out my youtube detailing channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/roshan517

"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful."
Old 01-17-2014, 11:03 AM   #248
ihaveacamaro
I like teeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
Towel buying is an addiction!!

Old 01-17-2014, 01:13 PM   #249
Jchuba03

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS IBM
Quote:
Yes I have ordered four of the blue and orange edgeless towels. I have seen a few reviews on other detailing forums and the microfiber quality is top notch, definitely legit. I ordered on a Friday morning and received the package Monday afternoon. Free shipping if you order today.
The 10 pack of 500 gsm super plush with satin border edges for $25 is an amazing deal. I can see those being great for waterless or rinseless washes.
Thanks! The 10 pack for 25$ plus the 50$ auto detailing kit (http://www.theragcompany.com/DETAIL-...ATINUM-PRO.htm) Seems to good to pass up. Good find!
Jchuba03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 02:25 PM   #250
camaro2ssblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchuba03 View Post
Thanks! The 10 pack for 25$ plus the 50$ auto detailing kit (http://www.theragcompany.com/DETAIL-...ATINUM-PRO.htm) Seems to good to pass up. Good find!

Good deal, let us know how you like them.
Old 01-24-2014, 02:19 AM   #251
Klepton

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, LS3, SW w/ IOM package
For those that like a high-gloss Tire/Trim application, has anyone tried Meguiar's Ultimate Black Tire Coating?

Product Features:
  • Durability: Lasts over a month
  • Withstands rain & weather
  • Advanced chemistry:
    • A shiny coating, not a sealant
    • Easily smoothes out, won't clump
    • Coating slowly fades away; does not peel or ball-up like competition
  • Re-apply w/o removal
    • Or, removes easily w/G9524

Product Details:
  • Aerosol in box: 8 oz. (8-12 tires)

I had tried Turtle Wax Black Tire Coat and thought it was pretty good because it doesn't sling and lasts about a month through a couple of car washes. However, it eventually ends up peeling off.
Klepton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 07:09 AM   #252
ihaveacamaro
I like teeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klepton View Post
For those that like a high-gloss Tire/Trim application, has anyone tried Meguiar's Ultimate Black Tire Coating?

Product Features:
  • Durability: Lasts over a month
  • Withstands rain & weather
  • Advanced chemistry:
    • A shiny coating, not a sealant
    • Easily smoothes out, won't clump
    • Coating slowly fades away; does not peel or ball-up like competition
  • Re-apply w/o removal
    • Or, removes easily w/G9524

Product Details:
  • Aerosol in box: 8 oz. (8-12 tires)

I had tried Turtle Wax Black Tire Coat and thought it was pretty good because it doesn't sling and lasts about a month through a couple of car washes. However, it eventually ends up peeling off.
Or just use PERL