Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 03-12-2018, 07:01 AM   #1
Deputy347k9

Drives: 2014 Ashen Gray Convertible
Elite Engineering

For much of 2017 some Forum members have been constantly posting negative remarks about one of the vendors. So often that some individuals were loosing their trust at buying on line. With social media a company's reputation can be destroyed quickly when they practice poor customer service.

This morning I wanted to take a moment and post a positive review for Elite Engineering out of Colorado.

On December 2, 2017 I installed the newest Elite Engineering E2X Catch Can on my 2014 Camaro. From the onset I would occasionally find a couple drops of oil on the garage floor. I am sure I also left drops of oil around town! Yesterday (Sunday) I decided it was time to remove the entire system and find the problem. On disassembly I found the 2-035 "O Ring" at the bottom of the can was actually cut in two. Probably got pinched during assembly as this system was new and never taking apart.

Frantic as I can't drive the girl like this I posted a message for JDP Motorsports who is a vendor for Elite and I also sent a message to Elite Engineering's home office in Colorado. Being it was Sunday I NEVER expected a response from either of my messages until possibly Monday or Tuesday at the earliest.

I was really in awe when I received a return message from Steve at Elite Engineering early Sunday evening! We traded a couple of emails and a picture and Steve advised me that as soon as he got to work Monday he would check to make sure he had the 2-035 "O Rings" in stock and would send me two.

A company responding on a Sunday evening is seldom heard of in this day and age. I would not hesitate to recommend Elite Engineering products to any member. With Elite you will know the company has your back, even on Sunday evening! Huge thanks to Steven and Elite Engineering!
Attached Images

Old 03-12-2018, 01:39 PM   #2
1FAST SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
I have been on the fence about purchasing a catch can for my Silverado, but with your positive post I will definitely give Elite a call. Good customer service wins every time.

CAI Cold Air Induction, ADM Race Scoop, Apex Washer Bottle Kit, Vengeance Racing Kaotic Cam, DOD/VVT delete and LS3 conversion, American Racing LT Headers, American Racing Headers Off Road pipes, Borla S-Type Catback, FTI Billet Triple Disk 3600 rpm Torque Converter, DSS Aluminium Drive Shaft, AAC Plasma DRL's, Showstopper LED Sidemarkers,Carbon FIber Bow Ties, 35% Window Tint, Llyod's Floor Mats, JBL MS-8 Sound Processor, 2 Alpine PDX-1.600, Alpine PDX-4.100, JL Audio C5-650, JL Audio C5-650x, Alpine T10 Type R Shallow Mount, Stinger Dry Cell Battery
1FAST SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 02:38 PM   #3
Deputy347k9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FAST SS View Post
I have been on the fence about purchasing a catch can for my Silverado, but with your positive post I will definitely give Elite a call. Good customer service wins every time.
Since my post Steve has notified me that my two O rings will ship tomorrow. The quality of the E2X system is second to none and backed by a team that exemplifies customer service.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:54 PM   #4
Elite Engineering

Drives: 2010 Camaro
We apologize for the issue and will now include an extra with each kit if this happens to anyone in the future.

We strive to not only offer the best customer support possible (and yes, we do miss some inquiries and try hard to not), but also have made a huge investment and commitment in not only offering technical support on ALL catchcan or crankcase evacuation brands and issues, but have also several years ago committed to being at the very cutting edge of the right solution for each application as there is no "one size fits all" product.

We also offer the most effective solutions on the market period and still offer the "Catchcan Challenge" where you can take any catchcan design claiming to be good and install one of our E2-X cans inline AFTER the other can and see over time ours will trap as much or MORE than the first can in line after it did its best. Then clean both and reverse the order and mere drops get past ours. Not just a small disparity, but a huge difference for any that have done or read the results of these tests and seen first hand.

Let us know anyone on any questions you may have and please reach out to tech support to ensure you are ordering the proper solution for your application prior to ordering.

Cheers and thanks again for the props!

Tech@EliteEngineeringUSA.com
Sales@EliteEngineeringUSA.com
Elite Engineering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 09:23 PM   #5
Talladega

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
I have bought two catch cans from Elite directly. Both have been amazing experiences. I will absolutely recommend them to anyone else.
Talladega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 09:51 PM   #6
Tajefe Couple

Drives: Never just fly under the radar
+1 Worked with them on an issue and they are top notch
Old 03-15-2018, 06:18 AM   #7
Deputy347k9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Engineering View Post
We apologize for the issue and will now include an extra with each kit if this happens to anyone in the future.

We strive to not only offer the best customer support possible (and yes, we do miss some inquiries and try hard to not), but also have made a huge investment and commitment in not only offering technical support on ALL catchcan or crankcase evacuation brands and issues, but have also several years ago committed to being at the very cutting edge of the right solution for each application as there is no "one size fits all" product.

We also offer the most effective solutions on the market period and still offer the "Catchcan Challenge" where you can take any catchcan design claiming to be good and install one of our E2-X cans inline AFTER the other can and see over time ours will trap as much or MORE than the first can in line after it did its best. Then clean both and reverse the order and mere drops get past ours. Not just a small disparity, but a huge difference for any that have done or read the results of these tests and seen first hand.

Let us know anyone on any questions you may have and please reach out to tech support to ensure you are ordering the proper solution for your application prior to ordering.

Cheers and thanks again for the props!

Tech@EliteEngineeringUSA.com
Sales@EliteEngineeringUSA.com

This is "customer support" above and beyond! Not only did Steve address my problem on a Sunday evening, mailed two new O rings on Monday, he also thought of all his future customers by adding a spare O ring!

My many thanks to Elite Engineering and the over the top customer support!
Old 03-15-2018, 04:56 PM   #8
Deputy347k9

Quick update! Remember I spoke with Steve at Elite Engineering Sunday evening. Steve told me that he would check Monday morning to see if they were some in stock, if so he would ship me two on Monday. Here it is Wednesday and they arrived our home in coastal NC at noon today! No try and beat that for customer service!

They even shipped the two O rings in a Priority Flat Rate Envelope!

My many thanks and blessings for Elite Engineering!

Most respectfully
Larry