Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 07-05-2016, 10:56 PM   #15
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
if it checks out sold...anyone have any advise ? Things I need to have checked,?
Old 07-05-2016, 10:58 PM   #16
gen=5

Would it be wrong to ask for it to be driven here or shipped so it can be checked on the alignment machine,and frame checked out,? Before paying. . ? As if it's really perfect then we are all good..
Old 07-06-2016, 04:40 AM   #17
wrtowman

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS
Its not wrong to ask but I dont imagine it would happen. Would a dealer ship a car halfway across the country so you can check out their car? No. This is a risk you have to take by going to look at the car and have it checked out locally. Perhaps a non-refundable deposit of $500-1000 may get him to drive it to you.
2011 SGM Camaro 1SS/RS A6 - Vengeance Racing built/tuned. 590RWHP/560RWTQ, ADM LSA Conversion, 2.5 Grip-Tec, ZL1 fuel pump, ADM FPCM, FIC1000, VRPD2 Cam and LS3 Conversion with all the internal goodies, American Racing 1 7/8 Headers, no cats, SW Retro Cat Back, ADM Intake, AFCO HX, Varimax Pump, Rotofab Reservoir, B&M Transmission Cooler, VMAX TB, Elite Engineering CC, BMR LCAs, Trailing Arms, Toe Rods, DSS 1000hp axles, ZL1 Bumper and Sideskirts, Night Owl Halos, Matte Black 20" Rohana RC-22 with 20x10-275s/20x11-315s, R1 Concept Premier Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.
wrtowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 06:50 PM   #18
bork_bork

Drives: 2013 ZL1 M6 Convert Triple Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by gen=5 View Post
Would it be wrong to ask for it to be driven here or shipped so it can be checked on the alignment machine,and frame checked out,? Before paying. . ? As if it's really perfect then we are all good..
I would have no problem having the car shipped but there's pretty much no way I could drive it there for you to look at it. I have no problem having anyone checking it out locally. I did the same before I originally flew up and bought it.
bork_bork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 07:35 PM   #19
Big Pete

Drives: 2015 GMC Sierra, 1970 Chevelle SS
I sent a follow up email to our first emails back and forth with a few additional questions. Please take a look and let me know...thanks
Big Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 07:47 PM   #20
bork_bork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
I sent a follow up email to our first emails back and forth with a few additional questions. Please take a look and let me know...thanks
Sorry for the delay. Have got a lot of emails with questions. Replied
Old 07-06-2016, 09:38 PM   #21
KLR ZL1
H-Town Camaro Club Member

Drives: 17 Hyper Blue Metallic KLR-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gen=5 View Post
I thought you could only drive an auto? That's what you posted on Mlee's car for sale thread.
Old 07-07-2016, 07:48 PM   #22
bork_bork

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLR ZL1 View Post
I thought you could only drive an auto? That's what you posted on Mlee's car for sale thread.
I saw the same thing. I think the guy may just be talk
Old 07-08-2016, 01:21 PM   #23
Dave01gt

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by bork_bork View Post
I saw the same thing. I think the guy may just be talk
Yep. He said he could only drive an auto for health reasons. I made a deal with him a year or two ago to buy his ZL1. Had everything setup, had his address, then he just starts making excuses. He supposed to be on a bunch of pain pills so he's probably zoned out half the time. I wouldn't waste my time with him.
Dave01gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 02:57 PM   #24
bork_bork

Bump. Lowered price. Get a ZL1 for a SS price
Old 07-13-2016, 04:29 PM   #25
Homeless Man
Homeless Life Chose Me

Drives: LS3 (sold 4/21)
Wow this is a crazy good deal! And I think it's gonna suck going from a ZL1 to an SUV. I think the kids fit in the back
Old 07-25-2016, 02:33 PM   #26
gen=5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLR ZL1 View Post
Yes I didn't realize it was a stick at first..and no I am not playing games,I am yes looking for a car,and looking for a deal,and it will show up sooner or later..I posted a picture of the funds with a time stamp on the forum to show I had cash in hand..
Old 07-25-2016, 02:49 PM   #27
gen=5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave01gt View Post
Yep. He said he could only drive an auto for health reasons. I made a deal with him a year or two ago to buy his ZL1. Had everything setup, had his address, then he just starts making excuses. He supposed to be on a bunch of pain pills so he's probably zoned out half the time. I wouldn't waste my time with him.
I hate to screw up this guys thread,so go Fucc yourself I am not hard to find ,come hang yourself
The truth it sold quicker than I thought it would,so all I asked you to do was pls wait till my son returned from deployment which was about a week or so ,as I wasn't paying anyone to remove my hand controls then have it towed or trust anyone to drive it back while it's got a deposit on it..not a unreasonable request ,plus I was even giving you a better deal than I sold it for to wait..
You acted like a child and started threatening me over a couple k that was still safe and protected in pay pal ,not a cashier check,or cash .
So I refused to sell it to you,just to make a point,don't be a dick...I sold it 3 days later to a grown up ,and he waited till my son got home,who even drove it to the dealer to purchase it,so he could Finance It..
Anyway I apologize to the OP ,AS I didn't notice it was a stick,although I had thought about installing a tci 4l80"but with the additional cost I could just purchase a clean title car running..
Once again I apologize to the OP ,but I won't have a child accused me of being on narcotics ...have a great day sir..and you child are
welcome to come visit Houston...anytime.
Old 07-25-2016, 02:53 PM   #28
gen=5

Bump for a great deal...again sorry..