Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 09-16-2013, 09:00 AM   #1
Jay_LHD3

Drives: 2019 F150 RCSB Abyss FX4
WARFACE

I got a invite to play the Warface Beta on Friday and ended up playing quite a bit over the weekend. I first played some team deathmatch and then I tried the co-op. Both were real fun.

For a free to play shooter the graphics were awesome and were at par with most paid shooter games currently out. It was powered by CryEngine3.

In team deathmatch it played like most run and gun style shooters except for getting elevation on the maps. It appeared most maps had three levels; ground level, just over head level, and a second story level. To get to the head level you would normally jump on a crate and lift yourself up. But to get to the second story level you had to have a teammate lift you up. This enabled the team with teamwork to have an advantage.

In co-op you played with four other teammates. The first mission was training and it had to be completed before you could advance to the next mission. This took several tries to find the right team. There was no respawing so you had to have a medic for revives and healing. Plus you had to have a rifleman for ammo supply reloads. Without a balanced team the odds were not favorable.

I think the game had a real good balance to it. Overall a fun game and can't wait for the beta to open again or for the actual game.

Name:  img1.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  33.1 KB

Jay_LHD3 is offline   Reply With Quote