Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-02-2016, 08:25 PM   #1
hctrble
BMBLBLU

Drives: Aqua Blue Metallic 2010 Camaro 1ss
ABM Transformation

I have had the car since 2009 and when I saw the ZL1 I just loved the aggressive look of the car. Over the last few years I have put a few mods on the car and now it was time to make my car what I have wanted. ONE SICK ASS SS!!!!!!

Tell me what you think. The stripes have been changed from a carbon fiber look to the Cadillac CST-V Black Diamond color.

Steve
Attached Images

Old 07-03-2016, 07:05 AM   #2
redirish

Drives: 10' IOM 2SS/RS/M6
Looks awesome nice mods!
redirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 07:43 AM   #3
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
I have a 2011 IBM second choice. But in my opinion the ABM is number 1. I never really cared all that much for the ZL1 front clip.

Buy with that sick hood & rims that car is way to dam nice. What a sick looking machine you have there. In a good way awesome transformation.
Old 07-17-2016, 07:44 PM   #4
hctrble
BMBLBLU

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike III View Post
I have a 2011 IBM second choice. But in my opinion the ABM is number 1. I never really cared all that much for the ZL1 front clip.

Buy with that sick hood & rims that car is way to dam nice. What a sick looking machine you have there. In a good way awesome transformation.
I have to say that the transformation of my car is a little different then the ones done by others. I say this because not only have the outside (body type mods) and the under the hood mods (performance/power mods) been done but there is one helluva stereo in this beast as well (see the Stereo build for 2010 ABM in the Audio portion of the forum to see).

I need to put one build sheet together but this is what is the most recent for people to see.

Steve :read thethread:
Old 07-20-2016, 12:18 PM   #5
2014CamaroZL1

Drives: 2014 CRT ZL1
Nice !
Old 07-22-2016, 08:04 AM   #6
acammer
GPI Sales Consultant

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS SGM
Great looking car - ABM was on my "hopefully I'll find one of these someday that I can afford" list over the past few years looking. Never found even one to look at!
GPI Max Package 2.0: Brodix BR7 heads/GPI porting, MAX3 cam, ST2116LSR, BSR Max Lift rockers, LS7 LSXR with 103mm TB, Vararam OTR, Mcleod RXT, G-Force/Strange 9" IRS setup with 4.63 gear. 551whp, 11.1@124mph.
Got a question about a GPI product? Feel free to shoot me a message!
acammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 12:17 PM   #7
RenegadeXR

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hctrble View Post
The stripes have been changed from a carbon fiber look to the Cadillac CST-V Black Diamond color.
I think that was a good choice. I think faux carbon fiber pretty much always looks tacky, no matter on what car or what part of it. Even with all the other mods, your car looks pretty clean now.

I also notice you have the Z-force hood. Is that inner wire mesh standard? I've never seen a picture that shows the inside of the scoop that well.

Stripes are painted on, I'm assuming? You would never be able to get around that hood scoop with vinyl I think.
RenegadeXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 03:59 PM   #8
A.VEE.BEE
So Cold!

Drives: Summit White 2015 2SS
Old 07-22-2016, 06:05 PM   #9
hctrble
BMBLBLU

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegadeXR View Post
I think that was a good choice. I think faux carbon fiber pretty much always looks tacky, no matter on what car or what part of it. Even with all the other mods, your car looks pretty clean now.

I also notice you have the Z-force hood. Is that inner wire mesh standard? I've never seen a picture that shows the inside of the scoop that well.

Stripes are painted on, I'm assuming? You would never be able to get around that hood scoop with vinyl I think.
The old stripes were different then the stripes that were on many cars when we purchased the car. We have always tried to do something a little different and when I couldn't get the old ones to match up exactly I told my builder to do the Cadillac CTS-V Black Diamond as this was mine and my wife's next choice. I love how they came out and the two metal flakes in the paint really go great together.

As for the hood it is exactly as it came as far as the mesh goes. When I did my motor build I knew I had to get another hood as it was hot as all get up. So I bought the one that would feed the cold air directly into the CAI.

As stated above yes the stripes are painted on.

Steve
Old 07-22-2016, 06:07 PM   #10
hctrble
BMBLBLU

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.VEE.BEE View Post
Thank you. I have been getting the little and big things done over the last four years. I love how it is turning out. I also did a thread on the stereo forum earlier this yr. Again I really loved the way it came out as well.

Thank you,

Steve