Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 11-22-2021, 09:09 AM   #1
cgm417

Drives: 2010 SS - 97 Z28 - 2013 ZL1
LSA startup tune needed, anyone do that remote?

I have a 2010 SS 6sp and I have a west michigan LSA kit on the way, it has 65lb injectors with it. I know I need a dyno tune and will be getting one locally, but can anyone do a remote startup tune just so I can get it running and loaded on and off a trailer to the shop? I used dynosteve for my sctx4 and bolt ons before but it doesnt look like he does remote SC at all.
cgm417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 09:12 AM   #2
gtstorey

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS2,L99, LSA SC
Your dyno tuner might be able to load a starter tune directly to the ECU "on the bench" without needing the car there. Mine was.
gtstorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 03:41 PM   #3
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgm417 View Post
I have a 2010 SS 6sp and I have a west michigan LSA kit on the way, it has 65lb injectors with it. I know I need a dyno tune and will be getting one locally, but can anyone do a remote startup tune just so I can get it running and loaded on and off a trailer to the shop? I used dynosteve for my sctx4 and bolt ons before but it doesnt look like he does remote SC at all.
I know it has been a few weeks but if you need a remote custom tune it is no problem piece of cake for me.

I can tune that car start to finish to perfection.

Start here. https://jannettyracing.com/products/...une-click-here

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote