Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 06-02-2013, 07:38 AM   #15
blackswan

Drives: 2012 2LT/RS
Thumbs up

To answer another often asked question: I'm very sorry but I can not accept trades of merchandise for raffle tickets. This effort is specifically to raise funds for pediatric cancer research and if I accept merchandise, I will then have to auction/raffle/sell that merchandise. Also, there will be questions around the value of the item. However, like this generous donation from CAI Inc., I will accept donated items that I could then auction/raffle/sell (without expectation of anything in return - except helping keep kids from dying from this insidious disease. ).

Raffle ticket purchases are coming in now - thank you so much!
blackswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 04:38 PM   #16
GroundhogSS

Drives: '17 2SS convertible'20 Yukon Denali
Glad to support your efforts.

Delivered: 08/15/2016

#TeamBeckyD

GroundhogSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 06:53 PM   #17
blackswan

THANK YOU!!!

(Love the handle).
Old 06-03-2013, 10:59 AM   #18
blackswan

Potential to win The #1 Rated Mod on Camaro5, AND funding research into cures for cancers that kill our loved ones?

All upside.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=299506
Old 06-03-2013, 08:07 PM   #19
blackswan

Tickets will start arriving by email shortly! Thanks to those who have entered so far and look forward to more participation over the coming weeks!
Old 06-04-2013, 10:14 AM   #20
blackswan

Bump?
Old 06-04-2013, 09:41 PM   #21
blackswan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales @ CAI Inc View Post
Glad to be a part of this, thanks for giving us the opportunity to help out!! Someone is going to win a FREE V8 Black powder coat edition CAI and help put a beating on pediatric cancer, how cool is that!
Guys, THANK YOU SO MUCH for donating this unit. I will get some pictures up this weekend, just a crazy week.

Not much raffle purchase activity at this point, I hope people are just waiting to purchase the week before!
Old 06-05-2013, 05:26 AM   #22
usafboy

Drives: 2010 Silver SS/RS LS3
When will you be sending out raffle numbers?
Mods...so far: resonator/muffler delete, tinted everything, '13 shift knob/boot, bowtie delete, PFADT sway bars, CAI intake, Hurst short shifter, JBA cat deletes, BMR trailing arms/outer bushings/steering rack bushing, Bo White ported TB.
Rhino79 Dyno tuned...405 HP/399 TQ
usafboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 06:23 AM   #23
blackswan

Yep, just getting organized here at raffle HQ! Look for email shortly...and THANK YOU!
Old 06-06-2013, 02:28 PM   #24
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
This is for a FREE BLACK V8 CAI so get your tickets people!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:21 PM   #25
GroundhogSS

Drives: '17 2SS convertible'20 Yukon Denali
Hey guys. I read the info at the links here in the post and feel this is a good cause to support. I hope a few more of you will support this member in his effort to fund research into pediatric cancer. I bought a couple of tickets and hope some of you will also. You may win the prize!
Note - I'm not in any way connected with this raffle or the charity, I just think it's a worthwhile cause.

Delivered: 08/15/2016

#TeamBeckyD

GroundhogSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:23 PM   #26
blackswan

Big fan of GroundHog Day - which seems to be TODAY!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Current ticket #'s have been sent in email - please check your emails guys!

Tomorrow I will be posting some nice shots of the unit - I have to tell you this thing is REALLY SWEET!
Old 06-10-2013, 08:40 PM   #27
blackswan

SS Owners - Win A Cold Air Inductions CAI!

That's right, I'm running a raffle and the prize is a BLACK POWDER COATED CAI from non other than CAI themselves (thanks for the donation guys!).

Here are some pictures of the unit, at my house right now just waiting to be shipped to YOU (shipping is on me)! Look at that finish, the welds and the general qualify of this unit - it's AWESOME!

100% of the proceeds from this raffle go towards pediatric cancer research through The Jimmy Fund at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. 100% of what's received goes towards cancer research.

So, wouldn't you love to have this beauty and let your 2010-2013 SS breathe more freely?

Here's how you enter:

You can purchase tickets as follows:

Please mention "CAI Raffle" in the Note To Rider box (you'll see it during the donation process).
Once you donate, I get notified soon after and then send your raffle entry #'s in email!

If you'd like to purchase tickets using a check or Money Order, please make it to "The Jimmy Fund" and contact me for my address. Once payment is received I will send your entry numbers via email. Raffle purchases will end on July 3rd and the drawing will be on July 4th - while we celebrate US Independence, may the future bring us all independence from cancer that kills our children!

There's nothing fishy about this - 100% of your donation goes towards cancer research. Well, there's something fishy about this, your donation is directed, by my choice, to support the cutting edge fish based pediatric cancer research of Dr. Wolfram Goessling's Zebra Fish lab - www.fishing4stemcells.org ! Dr. Goessling practices catch and release - his research is performed on transparent live (but sleeping) fish using ultrasound equipment (cost effective too). Yes, transparent Zebra fish, it's very cool!

Please contact me with any questions, which I will be glad to respond to quickly!

The PMC and The Jimmy Fund are 501(c)(3) charities, your donation is eligible for tax deduction. Learn more about The Jimmy Fund by clicking here!

Thank you all very much!

Mike
Attached Images

Last edited by blackswan; 12-01-2014 at 11:20 AM.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:21 AM   #28
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Awesome!! Glad we can help!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote