#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Bigwormgraphix

Thread Closed

Old 12-29-2018, 02:31 PM   #29
Ron66Vette&10SS
Plays with Hot Wheels

Drives: '17 Jet Black ZL1
Abuse? Not hardly. Like most have said, I think you're over-reacting....by a lot.

I'm very particular and protective of my cars as well, but honestly.....if I was the shop manager and you were to confront me over one of my employees "abusing" you car and showing me this video of "proof", I'd be speechless....and not due to the actions of my employee.
Old 12-29-2018, 02:46 PM   #30
mdmoore23

Drives: 2017 ZL1
I just hope that when you told his boss you showed him this video too. Because when I saw the thread title I was expecting much worse than what you have recorded.
Old 12-29-2018, 03:24 PM   #31
TRZ06

Drives: 22' Porsche PDK GT4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmoore23 View Post
I just hope that when you told his boss you showed him this video too. Because when I saw the thread title I was expecting much worse than what you have recorded.
THIS!!!

It would be very un-cool for this guy to get written up or in trouble over this. Some shop owners (business owners in general) can take things to the extreme over stuff like this. What if this guy loses him job over it? Or at the very least gets "looked at and watched" by his employer moving forward.

The more I think about this, the more it bothers me. OP you are obviously well off and do pretty good for yourself, this poor guy probably lives paycheck to paycheck.

This entitlement attitude of the Silicon Valley and the upper 5% is pretty sickening.

Previous:
18' NFG 2SS 1LE (ZL1 1LE solid rear cradle bushings & Corsa Exhaust)
16' F80 M3 (Ohlin R/T Coilovers)
13' Audi TTRS (APR Stage 1, MSS Springs)
09' C6 Z06
08' E90 M3
06' 335i (KW V2 Coilovers)
03' C5 Z06
Old 12-29-2018, 03:46 PM   #32
mdmoore23

Drives: 2017 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRZ06 View Post
THIS!!!

It would be very un-cool for this guy to get written up or in trouble over this. Some shop owners (business owners in general) can take things to the extreme over stuff like this. What if this guy loses him job over it? Or at the very least gets "looked at and watched" by his employer moving forward.

The more I think about this, the more it bothers me. OP you are obviously well off and do pretty good for yourself, this poor guy probably lives paycheck to paycheck.

This entitlement attitude of the Silicon Valley and the upper 5% is pretty sickening.

This is exactly why I said that. I used to work as a tech at a Ford dealership years ago. There is nothing worse than a customer like this (not saying he's always that type of customer), that comes in and makes a big stink about some incident that in truth is nothing close to what they thought. Sometimes it's only your word against the customer's, and depending on the boss it can be a very unfair outcome for the tech.
Old 12-29-2018, 03:57 PM   #33
TripleBlkZL1

Drives: 18 ZL1 A10 & 18 2500HD Duramax
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRZ06 View Post
THIS!!!

Well said!!

2018 2500HD Duramax

Closed Thread