Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 12-19-2012, 03:38 AM   #15
Teddy RS
2010 RS

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS
Don't waist your time with trifecta there just a big disappointment. Vince just uses a standard message saying no changes need to be made. I had the standard tune from them almost a year later installed high flows and long tubes and was told no update was needed. So take it from there stay away from trifecta and there so called free tune updates.
Teddy RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:44 PM   #16
'11CamaroLS

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy RS View Post
Don't waist your time with trifecta there just a big disappointment. Vince just uses a standard message saying no changes need to be made. I had the standard tune from them almost a year later installed high flows and long tubes and was told no update was needed. So take it from there stay away from trifecta and there so called free tune updates.
dude i dont get what your problem is with trifecta. The LLT we have adjust to mods very well and it most case with simple bolt ons like you have it adjusts itself so no new tune is needed in most cases. And i can verify this cause i can view some paramaters with a OBD scangauge. when you got your tune it includes turning off the cats which is all you really need when running long tubes. Tuning has always been the pain with this engine and for a while there was no gains at all, and all the big companys gave up on tuning us. hypertech came out with a measly 4-6 hp and not custom. Vince knows what hes doing, and i have yet to hear of a camaro fail cause of his tuning. what more do you want from trifecta? be happy your camaro's running good and be quiet.
'11CamaroLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:57 AM   #17
CoolWhip14

Drives: Summit White with black rims
11camarols - 1 hahahaha get em

"Victory loves Preperation"
CoolWhip14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:20 PM   #18
Ir0nM4n
Love me some Tacos

Drives: 14 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by menendez1293 View Post
Alright so after spending the day yesterday trying to narrow down what it was causing the problem. I believe the car was running rich because of a vacuum leak in the Catch can. I have talked to Tracy over at Rx and I will sending out my old can tomorrow to get a replacement one.

In case anyone wants to know one of the feedings was loose because it was stripped which caused air to leaks creating a vacuum leak. I will know for sure it's that when I get the new can buy I'm almost positive it's the can because the car ran fine with the stock PCV line. (I bought a replacement one fore situations like this)
Did the change work out?
Ir0nM4n is offline   Reply With Quote