Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 04-03-2013, 11:19 AM   #1
zkengo

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS M6
Gears sets

Just wondering if there`s anyone out there that are using YukonGears in their SS`. I`m about to pull the trigger on some 4:11s and came across Yukon through my searching. I know just about everyone are using Richmond and there`s absolutely nothing wrong with them. It`s just that I was on randy`s ring & pinion website I was going through the check out to see what the shipping cost would be. While doing so a pop up came on the screen that said for $30 more they offer a no questions asked lifetime gear replacement warranty. Don`t know about any of you out there but I`m just about sold.
zkengo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:11 AM   #2
3rdgen3
10-bolt Destroyer

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS - AGM, LS3/6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkengo View Post
Just wondering if there`s anyone out there that are using YukonGears in their SS`. I`m about to pull the trigger on some 4:11s and came across Yukon through my searching. I know just about everyone are using Richmond and there`s absolutely nothing wrong with them. It`s just that I was on randy`s ring & pinion website I was going through the check out to see what the shipping cost would be. While doing so a pop up came on the screen that said for $30 more they offer a no questions asked lifetime gear replacement warranty. Don`t know about any of you out there but I`m just about sold.
Yukon is by far my favourite gear choice vendor.

I've never replaced the gears in my SS, but the 10+ rear end swaps I did to my 3rd gen the Yukon gears lasted the longest in my 10-bolt and from the research I've done there hardening process on the gears is amongst the best, not to mention they tend to be quieter too then most other brands, especially Richmond's IMHO!

Don't hesitate. The warranty alone is worth it!

2012 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3/TR6060: Cam, Headers, Exhaust, Intake, Gears, Twin Disk, Suspension, Tuned - 475rwhp, 443rwtq
3rdgen3 is offline   Reply With Quote