Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 01-02-2013, 03:50 PM   #29
speedy_g

Drives: CAMARO RS V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNRacing View Post
We've got a ticketing system set up now so no one gets lost in cyber space anymore and you can go check the status of your data log/update at any time.

And on the subject of retuning for headers- the only thing we would adjust (unless for some reason we saw more power on the table) would be turning off the check engine light that you get for the cat efficiency. And after turning off hundreds of them, it's now turned off on all our tunes. We know you guys all get headers eventually so we plan for it in your tune. That's why when you add headers and other exhaust mods you just get a "looks good"
This is what I like to hear ..I hope it clears my cel..I'll will be in touch soon ..ill try you 1st then vince if needed..
speedy_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:49 PM   #30
simt3k

Drives: 2011 Camaro RS 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNRacing View Post
We've got a ticketing system set up now so no one gets lost in cyber space anymore and you can go check the status of your data log/update at any time.

And on the subject of retuning for headers- the only thing we would adjust (unless for some reason we saw more power on the table) would be turning off the check engine light that you get for the cat efficiency. And after turning off hundreds of them, it's now turned off on all our tunes. We know you guys all get headers eventually so we plan for it in your tune. That's why when you add headers and other exhaust mods you just get a "looks good"
Um I have been waiting 2 1/2 months for my "update"
simt3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:18 PM   #31
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simt3k View Post

I would send them a PM, resend the data log again and again. I would not wait 2 + months and post it in a thread, hoping someone sees it and helps you out. I have heard that the data logs sometimes go to the spam section in emails or even don't go thru at all. Keep trying to contact Vince or BNR.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:44 PM   #32
chozn4service

Drives: 2016 SS w/2SS A8 Blue Velvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
I would send them a PM, resend the data log again and again. I would not wait 2 + months and post it in a thread, hoping someone sees it and helps you out. I have heard that the data logs sometimes go to the spam section in emails or even don't go thru at all. Keep trying to contact Vince or BNR.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:33 PM   #33
Botoasy

Drives: 2015 RRM 1LE
Send it to Vince, got mine back within the same week
Botoasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:52 PM   #34
BNRacing

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE, 2019 Camaro 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by simt3k View Post
Please resend it to our log system. Several got sent to spam or didn't come in at all a while back, so we've switched to using a ticket system. You can send an email with your log to datalogs@badnewsracing.net and it will create a ticket for you, or you can go to badnewsracing.net/datalogs and use the website to make your ticket.
BNRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:01 PM   #35
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Sent in my first ticket through the new BNR system Friday got a response today. Great system, FYI don't send no more request through WOT unless you bought the tune through their site. And this is from Vince and Steven was nice enough to submit my new request still. But Vince denied it because of this. You have to submit through the dealer you bought from. In case anyone didn't know.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III