Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 11-25-2015, 11:51 AM   #1
jcampos

Drives: 2014 Chevy Camaro SS
Pedders sway bar take-off

Ok guys i made the biggest rookie mistake. I ordered and installed a pedders sway bar kit. However, the conversion for the rear is/went fine but the front sway bar will not work on my car. I know i know shame on me. It slipped my mind to double check fitment before installing. So, im getting ready to take the front sway bar off my car and sell it to someone. It is a Pedders solid 27mm front adjustable sway bar, and if offers are right ill include the pedders $200 front end links (the bar was expensive!!!). Im not looking to make a ton on this deal but enought to purchase another correct fitting front sway bar also, the endlinks are brand new never installed with all hardware. The bar was only installed and never actually used. Just as an fyi the bar has some scuffs , dings, and scratches on it from installation and take off. Its to be used on years 2010-2012. Any takers? Offers? Suggestions?

Last edited by jcampos; 11-25-2015 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Missing info.
jcampos is offline   Reply With Quote