Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 03-18-2022, 06:29 PM   #1
BatmaroBeauty
BOOST OR BUST

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT
Exclamation BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: ‘BatmaroBeauty’ Being Displayed in NY Int’l Auto Show!!

I posted about this in my build thread but the news is so exciting that I believe it deserves its own thread. I was waiting to receive final confirmation before posting about it and I just received notice that……
MY BUILD WILL BE FEATURED AT A BOOTH IN THE NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW!!!!!!!
It’s at the Javits Center (655 West 34th Street, Manhattan, NY 10014) from Fri April 15-Sun Apr 24, 2022. Tickets are available now online at the website below and I will be be in Booth 1207 on the lower level. See the attached diagram to view where the booth is located in the convention center.
https://www.autoshowny.com/

This is the opportunity of a lifetime and I’m so honored!!! All the hard work and headaches finally paid off and I get to show my beauty to the world! I will personally be there during the weekends and if any of you plan on going stop by and say hello I’d love to meet you!
Attached Images

BUILD STATUS: LOADING BOOST . . .
BatmaroBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 06:58 PM   #2
4thGenSSGuy

Drives: Camaro
Congrats.
4thGenSSGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 07:16 PM   #3
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
That is SOOOO very awesome my friend!!! Big congratulations to you AND your beautiful Camaro!! Well done... Like you said, DREAM OF A LIFETIME!!

Old 08-22-2022, 03:47 AM   #4
BatmaroBeauty
BOOST OR BUST

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT
Talking Aftermath Pictures and Videos!

Super delayed but I wanted to share with you all some great photos and videos of my build from the show. I had a blast and I wish I could've spent more time at the booth talking to everyone but what an amazing experience it was! Thank you to everyone who came out and saw Batmaro irl and again huge thanks to Cisco for making this a dream come true. I made a photo album for the pictures and the embedded youtube videos are posted below, ENJOY!

BUILD STATUS: LOADING BOOST . . .
BatmaroBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 08:31 AM   #5
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
As I said in the build thread,,, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Well done.. You surely deserve it for all you have been through with the build. Best looking black Camaro on the planet!!