Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2015 Camaro Fest (VI)

Old 08-17-2015, 07:51 AM   #113
X-Factor
Chick Racer

Drives: 2017 50th 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Great to read that you had a great time. Here is a link to pictures of every car that ran the CamaroCross. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2109717&type=1
Thanks again Pete! And thanks for taking my ride for a few spins on the track! I can't wait until next year!!!
Old 08-17-2015, 09:43 AM   #114
sscamaro

Drives: 2010 2SS, 2017 Silverado LTZ
Beech Bend is not one of the better tracks.
2010 2SS/RS Victory Red, MN6, 1-7/8 Kooks LT Headers, SLP Axle Back, Edelbrock E-Force S/C, ZL1 Fuel Pump, 72# Injectors, JRE fuel rail upgrade, Roto-Fab CAI, Elite Catch Can, Billet Hurst Shifter, DSS 1000HP axles, Spohn Trailing Arms, Toe Links, Lower Control Arms. Chrome American Racing Torq-Thrust wheels. 546/rwhp & 522/rwtq & 10.9# boost Tune by Jeremy Formato.
sscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 10:14 AM   #115
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
Thanks again Pete! And thanks for taking my ride for a few spins on the track! I can't wait until next year!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sscamaro View Post
Beech Bend is not one of the better tracks.
?
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 01:10 PM   #116
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
It looks like this years Fest was one of the best yet and we weren't able to make it do to conflicting events... We've been to every Fest except for the first in Georgia and this years in Bowling Green.

We were in Pikes Peak running the USCA (Ultimate Street Car Association) event and the good news is we took the GT Class victory representing the 5th Gens! We took 1st in the Wilwood Speed Stop, 1st in the Detroit Speed Autocross and 2nd in the Falken Hotlap Challenge.

We were fortunate to have some great representation at the JPSS Autocross with Jason in the C4 Class with the overall win and fast time of the weekend.

We also had Mike running in C3 and he was a top contender but he came up short in the finals. Mike ran an awesome event all weekend and was at the top of the leader board.

We look forward to next years event (Hopefully West Coast - cough cough) and as usual Pete and the Camaro5 crew put on an epic event!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 11:19 PM   #117
Zombie killer
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS L99
Thanks Jordan. You and the whole bunch at JDP are good people.

I did set FTD on Saturday and ran fast times most of the day but my "nemesis" is that dang GM paddle shifter. I would accidentally up shift and there is no way you can find the down shift paddle while turning in the critical part of an element. I would so pay for a nice manual auto bump shifter like the Caddy or the Hellcat has.
Old 08-18-2015, 01:48 PM   #118
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie killer View Post
Thanks Jordan. You and the whole bunch at JDP are good people.

I did set FTD on Saturday and ran fast times most of the day but my "nemesis" is that dang GM paddle shifter. I would accidentally up shift and there is no way you can find the down shift paddle while turning in the critical part of an element. I would so pay for a nice manual auto bump shifter like the Caddy or the Hellcat has.
We appreciate the kind words and appreciate your support very much!

We've looked into doing that in the past. I can't stand the paddles either... Hummmmm Maybe we should look into that again..

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote