Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 05-26-2019, 05:42 PM   #1
Zl1Dreaming

Drives: 2013 ZL1 A6
A word on Jannetty Racing and JRE 75 RWHP Package

For those of you considering the JRE 75 Package , my feeling is 100% go for it!

I did the install earlier this week and I am happy to report it went smoothly. I did have a question and reached out to my salesman Kris, who immediately put Nick on the phone to assist. The guys at JRE are awesome! They know there products and our cars and are there to help. I’m impressed and pleased. I will be ordering from them again shortly.

The car has much more power and responsiveness . It was a beast before, and it’s a beast on steroids now. Coming from a 671 blown second generation , I’m no stranger to performance. I don’t even miss the gen two anymore.

After my tune comes the injectors, flex fuel kit and a fuel pump. Then I guess it will be time to think about what’s next!
The English language makes absolutely no sense. You park on a driveway and drive on a parkway. Hemorrhoids are in your as* and asteroids are in the sky. I fully understand why less and less people speak proper English.

RotoFab CAI, ATI Balancer, 22.5% OD pulley, Dynatech 1 7/8” LT headers with Dynatech HF cats, DSX auxiliary pump, DSX flex fuel sensor, ID1050x injectors, 174 Thermostat , Moroso catch can , Metco breather, Aeroforce Interceptor gauge , JRE Tune, ..that’s all (for now).

I am addicted to power, will work for mods.
Zl1Dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 07:16 PM   #2
quinthawk

Drives: 2010 camaro ss, 2012 ZL1, 2021 LT1
I started with the JRE 75 package and I now have the
125 package plus DSX aux pump, flex sensor and 23% pulley.
All tuned by Ted. First time I went to the track I ran a
10.8 at 131. With a little better 60' time I think I could
run 10.5-10.6. I have an auto.
quinthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 07:22 AM   #3
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zl1Dreaming View Post
For those of you considering the JRE 75 Package , my feeling is 100% go for it!

I did the install earlier this week and I am happy to report it went smoothly. I did have a question and reached out to my salesman Kris, who immediately put Nick on the phone to assist. The guys at JRE are awesome! They know there products and our cars and are there to help. I’m impressed and pleased. I will be ordering from them again shortly.

The car has much more power and responsiveness . It was a beast before, and it’s a beast on steroids now. Coming from a 671 blown second generation , I’m no stranger to performance. I don’t even miss the gen two anymore.

After my tune comes the injectors, flex fuel kit and a fuel pump. Then I guess it will be time to think about what’s next!
Thank you for the review, be sure and follow the instructions to send your tune request to tedj@jannettyracing.com so I can get your tune out to you ASAP.

I am working through recovery from surgery from home and can provide your JRE custom tune, Thank god for computer technology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinthawk View Post
Thank you gentlemen for your business.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 09:38 AM   #4
Zl1Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
Thank you for the review, be sure and follow the instructions to send your tune request to tedj@jannettyracing.com so I can get your tune out to you ASAP.

I am working through recovery from surgery from home and can provide your JRE custom tune, Thank god for computer technology.

Thank you gentlemen for your business.

Ted.
I heard you were out until Tuesday and assumed you had taken time off for the holiday.

Focus on recovery . Work can wait. No shot I’m sending it to you now.

I will haunt you for my tune and we can talk about the next steps (Flex, injectors and the DSX pump) in the next week, or so.

Good luck with your recovery.
The English language makes absolutely no sense. You park on a driveway and drive on a parkway. Hemorrhoids are in your as* and asteroids are in the sky. I fully understand why less and less people speak proper English.

RotoFab CAI, ATI Balancer, 22.5% OD pulley, Dynatech 1 7/8” LT headers with Dynatech HF cats, DSX auxiliary pump, DSX flex fuel sensor, ID1050x injectors, 174 Thermostat , Moroso catch can , Metco breather, Aeroforce Interceptor gauge , JRE Tune, ..that’s all (for now).

Old 05-27-2019, 11:15 AM   #5
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
I heard you were out until Tuesday and assumed you had taken time off for the holiday.

Focus on recovery . Work can wait. No shot I’m sending it to you now.

I will haunt you for my tune and we can talk about the next steps (Flex, injectors and the DSX pump) in the next week, or so.

Good luck with your recovery.
Thanks man, I can rest my body but my mind will not, have to keep busy lol

Ted.
Old 05-29-2019, 11:06 AM   #6
jaymoo7

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 A6
Get well Ted.

SOLD 2013 Camaro ZL1 M6
2013 ZL1 A6- Still completely stock.
jaymoo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 11:36 AM   #7
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymoo7 View Post
Get well Ted.
Old 05-31-2019, 04:17 PM   #8
Zl1Dreaming

Quote:
Did you do the DSX pump and flex sensor separately from the 23% pulley, or was it on the same install? I’m curious what your feeling was about the gain from the E85 compared to moving up pulley sizes?

Are you still running the ID1050x?

Old 05-31-2019, 05:55 PM   #9
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
Glad everything went well Ted. Get well soon.

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 06:18 PM   #10
quinthawk

Quote:
Did you do the DSX pump and flex sensor separately from the 23% pulley, or was it on the same install? I’m curious what your feeling was about the gain from the E85 compared to moving up pulley sizes?

I did all those at the same time, but I gained 8/10 of a second in the 1/4 with e85 and the 23%. I'm pretty sure I will lower my time by a couple more tenths when the track is better prepped.
Still using the 1050x, only about 65% duty cycle if I remember right.
Old 05-31-2019, 06:25 PM   #11
quinthawk

Quote:

Forgot to add I gained 12 mph in the 1/4 with e85 and 23% over the 10%.
Old 06-01-2019, 07:03 AM   #12
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD DAB View Post
Glad everything went well Ted. Get well soon.
Thanks buddy.

Ted.
Old 06-04-2019, 10:26 AM   #13
Zl1Dreaming

Quote:
I did all those at the same time, but I gained 8/10 of a second in the 1/4 with e85 and the 23%. I'm pretty sure I will lower my time by a couple more tenths when the track is better prepped.
Still using the 1050x, only about 65% duty cycle if I remember right.

That’s impressive, thanks.

E85 is on my list. Very soon. I have a 671 blown SBC motor that I am selling. Once that’s sold, I will have the funds to spend on the ZL1.