Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 09-17-2009, 12:11 PM   #1
croyal1974

Drives: 74 cuda, 98 camaro ss,2010 2ss
Who do you trust with installing parts near Austin or San Antonio?

Hey im down here in San Marcos for college, and im looking to order a few things for my Camaro. I dont have any tools or even a place to work on it so im looking for someone near here who can do an exhaust install or tune or something who is reliable and wont rob me blind, any ideas?
croyal1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:32 PM   #2
KK2010SS
Budafinger

Drives: 2019 Camaro ZL1
Talk with Cody at American Racing Tech in Buda, TX. 512-312-2258

They are a great shop and Cody owns a 2010 Camaro SS himself. They did my muffler delete and did an excellent job.
2019 ZL1 Riverside Blue Metallic VIN #041
KK2010SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 01:47 PM   #3
2Tightwads
Banned

Drives: 2002 LS1 swapped into a 1994 Z
Give us a call. I'll be out your way Sat. installing a fuel rail/injectors for a 4th Gen. F-body that day. If you want to really get in on the work that gets done to your car...I'm your guy. I'm mobile, provide all necessary tools, and am willing to lower my fees if your down to help. I'm basically the guy who was tired of paying full price at performance shops for something any average Joe could do if they would just stop and realize it. You wanna get the same results you get from a performance shop without the gigantic price tag...2 Tightwads Racing is your solution hands down!

See my sig. for more info.
2Tightwads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:26 PM   #4
ahart04
most bang for your buck

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS CGM/BLK RALLYS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Tightwads View Post
Give us a call. I'll be out your way Sat. installing a fuel rail/injectors for a 4th Gen. F-body that day. If you want to really get in on the work that gets done to your car...I'm your guy. I'm mobile, provide all necessary tools, and am willing to lower my fees if your down to help. I'm basically the guy who was tired of paying full price at performance shops for something any average Joe could do if they would just stop and realize it. You wanna get the same results you get from a performance shop without the gigantic price tag...2 Tightwads Racing is your solution hands down!

See my sig. for more info.
that sounds badass...do you come or have anyone come to austin?
Old 09-17-2009, 04:24 PM   #5
2Tightwads
Banned

Drives: 2002 LS1 swapped into a 1994 Z
Dude I've driven to Canyon,TX to tune 4 Gen. F-body vehicles before. Driving to Austin, TX to work on cars is not a problem. All I ask folks for is help me cover fuel cost to/from and accomodations if I should have to stay overnight.

I'll call you when I'm available this evening to discuss the specifics.

I'm personally working on getting a group in the San Antonio/Austin area together for a group purchase of Kooks header kits. I need approximately (3) vehicles booked to obtain dealer pricing. Purchase must be made all at once to qualify so I'm taking names/numbers down like crazy. Litreally praying for funds to follow those commitments so I can get our order in place. I will be passing along the savings to those that want to join in on this win-win situation. I'll also drop my install price to 1/2 of the posted header install price to all participants to speed up the process. Let me know if your interested!
2Tightwads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 09:00 PM   #6
Codyatart

Drives: 2011 Corvette ZR1
Send a message via AIM to Codyatart
Quote:
Originally Posted by croyal1974 View Post
Hey im down here in San Marcos for college, and im looking to order a few things for my Camaro. I dont have any tools or even a place to work on it so im looking for someone near here who can do an exhaust install or tune or something who is reliable and wont rob me blind, any ideas?
Come by and see us!

www.americanracingtech.com
Codyatart is offline   Reply With Quote