Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 09-27-2020, 07:07 PM   #1
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
Blizzak Winter Tire Set

Hello all,

Sadly I sold my Camaro in May (use Carmax, wowza they have me a lot for my 2014) so no more Camaro.

I have a set of Blizzak winter tires, used for 2 winters. Bought from Rudy at Tire Rack. Have set of gorilla wheel lugs for them. My 2014 SS ran just fine through Snowpocalypse 2015, and the car was garaged for rest of winters after 2016, so these tires have a lot left. The wheels clear the roller skates if you have them.

Was looking for a couple hundred $$ but if you can just come and pick them up (make sure your car can fit 4 large wheels/tires) it would make my wife happy to clear the basement.

I am located in Chelmsford, Massachusetts. Thanks.
Attached Images

"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 06:36 AM   #2
Rich2010

Drives: 2010 Cyber Gray LS3 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Lover View Post
Hello all,

Sadly I sold my Camaro in May (use Carmax, wowza they have me a lot for my 2014) so no more Camaro.

I have a set of Blizzak winter tires, used for 2 winters. Bought from Rudy at Tire Rack. Have set of gorilla wheel lugs for them. My 2014 SS ran just fine through Snowpocalypse 2015, and the car was garaged for rest of winters after 2016, so these tires have a lot left. The wheels clear the roller skates if you have them.

Was looking for a couple hundred $$ but if you can just come and pick them up (make sure your car can fit 4 large wheels/tires) it would make my wife happy to clear the basement.

I am located in Chelmsford, Massachusetts. Thanks.
PM sent
Old 10-03-2020, 10:36 AM   #3
TooCool5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LS 3.6 LLT V6 325 HP
Still have these? Could meet half way.