Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 04-03-2013, 12:53 AM   #1
nikos30
HT5 EastSide

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
Arrow 2006 Cadillac CTS-V Black/Black - $23800 (Bergen County)

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3708263570.html

my buddies ad for a CTS-V. I promised him I would pass it along.

here is some info:
"Performance:
231/235 112 LSA Cam
.650 PRC spring kit
7.450 pushrods
160 T-stat
25% UD Harmonic Balancer
Kooks 1 7/8 Headers
Muffler Delete
UMI Motor Mounts
PISUOFF Short Throw Shifter
GFORCE single axle kit
Revshift Diff Bushing
Custom 3" Free Flowing Air Intake

Recent Maintenance (<5k Miles):
Used diff from a 2007 CTS-V
LSXR IWIS Timing Chain
Oil Pump
8mm Spark Pug wires + plugs
Front Main Seal
Fuel Filter
Rear Tires -- 255/45/18 S.Drives
Battery
Accessory belt
160 T-stat

Visual:
clear fogs and turns
factory style spoiler
Painted Factory Engine Cover (Red)
twin 12" MTX Subwoofers
Smoked Taillights
front windows 35%, 20% rear tint
6000K HID fog
6000k HID headlights
stealth plate (front) with 2 remotes
Bright White corner triangle headlight bulbs
front grill painted black (top and bottom)

The car made 420 RWHP on a mustang dyno and I have paperwork for that and the headers, cam kit, and the diff install. She sounds absolutely raw . . . people always stop to ask my what year the car is and cannot believe that it's an 06 model. I'm the guy who parks all the way in the far corner of the lot because of the slight chance of it getting dinged up front. I also don't daily drive it anymore because I have a Jeep for that. I am the second owner of the car (purchased at 46k) and the first owner was a gentleman from CA. Considering the aforementioned and me driving it only on nice days there is absolutely NO rust on the car at all. I do not smoke and I do not allow smoking in this car, or eating /drinking for that matter. The car has seen maybe 5-6 days of rain, tops, while it was under my possession. No kids. Washed and waxed regularly. Premium Shell gas ONLY. Full Synthetic oil changes every 3k miles (I really like Castrol Syntec).

This car has been pampered and I would like to see it go to someone who will do the same. I have hunted all over the country for this car when I purchased it- a task that took me about 3 years. I even have a credit card with the V as a background on it...

Diff had about 60k on it when swapped in. My stock diff was whining and I scored a really good deal on this one so I decided to swap it in. Again, I have paperwork for the part and for the install.

Many have asked if I tracked the car and believe it or not I have not. If I had to guess, I'd say she would run a low 12 in the ¼ mile at 120mph. This isn't a track car, although, it has lost many STIs and EVOs in the twisties up in the mountain trails.

I have had the car checked out by my mechanic (PPI) for the next buyer and here are the two things he found:
1)Front Tires are low on tread
2)Rear Brakes are low on pad life

Depending on how long this car stays for sale, I may already take care of these issues.

Price is $23,850.00
I can arrange shipping at the buyers expense. It will be between $300-$800 or so, depending on distance.

Please email me if you need a quick response, more pics (I have plenty), or would like the VIN. Thank you,

Anton"

hopefully I didnt break any of the rules by passing this along. If so, please remove this and pretend like it never happened lol. Thanks guys
Old 04-29-2013, 09:27 AM   #2
gmen09

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS ls3
Seems like a pretty well put together car. GLWS

Tags
cts, ctsv, rawr, sale, sell