Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 06-05-2013, 09:27 PM   #113
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by thahemp View Post
I couldn't read through all of the pages. I have read through so many threads JUST like this one where granatelli screwed someone bad. I found SOOO much disturbing sh!t while I was google-stalking evilcamaro. I didn't realize when I called him out that there were mods that his puppet master bent over. That would explain why he was obviously watched like a hawk after that. His fate on this forum is the same as it has been on every other forum. I'm sorry you guys got burned. I KNOW you're telling it like it is... I've seen it a million times.
I wasn't a Mod on this site when this occured, and I bet he loathes the day he found out I was selected to be a mod... If nothing else he should have paid attention to the amount of attention my car was getting leading up to the Fest in Phoenix... and the amount of people milling around when he decided to go ahead and screw me over what a smart businessman would have done to save a potential customer and a lot of egg on his face... It was alluded to in my build thread even after the fest but he failed to pick up on it...

There is a huge number of potential customers lost... and I left the information about where my kit came from... Granatelli/TTI in my sig for a long time.... and people that contacted me for behind the scenes information.. oops...

or , here let me lead you to some links...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:27 PM   #114
thahemp
Geek

Drives: 2012 Black LS3
And the one where he is caught red handed by people smarter than himself.

http://forums.corral.net/forums/11204523-post395.html

x = ac97968bd3df8f968c8cd3df998a9c94d3df9c8a918bd3df9c 909c94df8c8a9c949a8dd3df92908b979a8ddf998a9c949a8d d3df8b968b8cd1
x = ~x
thahemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:28 PM   #115
thahemp
Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
I wasn't a Mod on this site when this occured, and I bet he loathes the day he found out I was selected to be a mod... If nothing else he should have paid attention to the amount of attention my car was getting leading up to the Fest in Phoenix... and the amount of people milling around when he decided to go ahead and screw me over what a smart businessman would have done to save a potential customer and a lot of egg on his face... It was alluded to in my build thread even after the fest but he failed to pick up on it...

There is a huge number of potential customers lost... and I left the information about where my kit came from... Granatelli/TTI in my sig for a long time.... and people that contacted me for behind the scenes information.. oops...

or , here let me lead you to some links...
I see. Well... I probably shouldn't be getting involved in this as I'm not really close enough to the problem. I'll stop posting my gotcha links if you want.

x = ac97968bd3df8f968c8cd3df998a9c94d3df9c8a918bd3df9c 909c94df8c8a9c949a8dd3df92908b979a8ddf998a9c949a8d d3df8b968b8cd1
x = ~x
Old 06-05-2013, 09:44 PM   #116
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thahemp View Post
I see. Well... I probably shouldn't be getting involved in this as I'm not really close enough to the problem. I'll stop posting my gotcha links if you want.
Hey, Like slowfofo, you are an interested observer...

You know more about this than some random joe ...ahem...J.R. off the street that got some free air and then goes off on a tirade about what a saint J.R. is and how sound his business practices are... I'm really pissed about him sharing information about me to some random tool off the street...

I would post some links but my connection is too slow and it's time for me to go to bed... 3 am comes early...

I haven't run slowfofo off ... YET... but J.R. has to be uncomfortable at how this is turning out... and the more comments there are, the higher it shows up on searches about Granatelli Motor Sports... and link after link after link can't all be wrong... from forum after forum after forum... Funny how that works...

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

Old 06-06-2013, 09:29 AM   #117
slowfofo

Drives: slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaromax View Post

And how do you know there was a video of my car?? O.o
It's on the GMS youtube. Everything Granatelli does goes on there.
slowfofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:49 AM   #118
slowfofo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl View Post
You are contradicting yourself. It is a lot like when you keep misrepresenting the charge dispute SSE 4 2SS described clearly (3 times no less). First you say they didn't share ANY personal info. Now you say you saw his name but don't remember it. Either you saw personal information on the invoice or you didn't.

Also, you seem to be relying pretty heavily on GMS' documentation. Just to refresh your memory, here is the OP with some interesting things highlighted (bold/red).
By personal info I mean I was not shown a copy of his CC #. You guys can chose to believe what you want to. I said I was going there and I said I would look into this. I did look into it and called BS on Granatelli, he promptly dug up the info and proved otherwise. Respectfully in my mind SSE 4 2SS waited 2 years to drop the bomb on Granatelli as well. While he explained why he waited in an earlier post it still seems like he is now using his thread power to back up his claims without any real proof. All the while J.R. was forth right and quick to produce documentation to prove otherwise. I am a facts guy and the more you guys make claims the more I simply check the facts. No one here has proven a thing to me short of J.R. He graciously addresses every question I told you guys I would ask him and backed it up.

The stuff posted by Joey B with all the links don't work for me. I tried to look at every one of them and it just goes in circles about Diablosport and such. Guys that purchased Flashtool and then wanted refunds when the tools were VIN locked. Yet no mention of calling the manufacturer. It's all just words from a few customers’ that did not get exactly what they wanted. I agree where there is smoke there is fire but when I go there looking to see where the fire originated I see crap like "my car never worked right and I am pissed" "I never got to drive my car and I never got to race my car” Then we find out it was over a year ago? Come on guys - really?

You all are bagging on me for standing up for Granatelli meanwhile the two people driving this thread consist on one person that was not really a customer of Granatelli's until he purchased turbos and the other is a person that lead us to believe he just got his car back from Granatelli and then it failed when in fact the engine work was done a year ago. Again...Really?
Old 06-06-2013, 09:51 AM   #119
mikeyg36

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #533
Get out of here JR. You're just digging the hole deeper and deeper.
mikeyg36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:53 AM   #120
rforbes

Drives: IOM SS/RS

"I'm glad your happy...

Now, and this is a rhetorical (for conversational purposes) question...

If I was transacting something with you, under less than ideal circumstances (like you are trapped 1000 miles from home with a broken car, which had only recently been completed at a sum of tens of thousands of dollars)"...

I remember this well on the way to AZ. I was one of the volunteers that helped push your car to a safe area. I had heard about all of the work that you were having done to your car and was excited to see it run on the track. I could not believe that it broke down so soon after having the work done and felt really bad for you. The Houston group are a great group of people. I had heard bits and pieces but as Mr. Rooney used to say..........now I know the rest of the story. Sorry you had to go through all of this.
rforbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:07 AM   #121
slowfofo

Quote:
Hmmm. Texas... Hmm date of purchase... hmmm..... I'm sure other potential customers on here are noting that you are willing to show their information to random dorks off the street to prove a point...

Since you obviously pay these people off or take them to dinner like some of the others in this thread...
I can’t address all the smoke and mirrors you just came up with as it relates to Granatelli but you said before no name calling and now you are calling me a Dork. So be it.

The fact that Granatelli and TTi claimed to both sell a kit has little to do with this issue. You’re mad and still contend that Granatelli stole your turbos. However you were credited in full for them $1000 each. You only paid for the upgrade and it appears Granatelli paid the shipping to boot. You give the guy no credit for going out of his way to help you at the event. You make it clear you never called turbo tech when your turbos took a dump but in the same breath call Granatelli (the company) incompetent but still expected them to step up to the plate and pay for all your problems. If Granatelli would have gave you the journal bearing turbos off his display engine in exchange for your failed journal bearing turbos it seems to me it would have been a wash. That is not what I saw. I saw you were credited $2000 so again you appear to have only paid for BB upgrades. If the man made a profit that is why he is in business. You can debate all day long what a fair profit is. Again I said I would look into it and when I did rather then disprove the facts you flipped your point and made it about a privacy thing.

You asked:

Quote:
... If you had sold me the kit and it broke, and I couldn't get a hold of you, would it have been ok to get a hold of George... Curious minds want to know...
That seems to be a contradiction sir because above you said you never called George you just went direct to Granatelli because you had his cell number. Again you said you never called George who I assume is turbo tech. All the talk about Granatelli or TTi or Granatelli/TTi as if they where one is mute because Granatelli in fact serviced you at the track and you admit Granatelli is the only one you called once you had a problem.

Quote:
Hmmm. Texas... Hmm date of purchase... hmmm..... I'm sure other potential customers on here are noting that you are willing to show their information to random dorks off the street to prove a point...

Since you obviously pay these people off or take them to dinner like some of the others in this thread...
He showed me Texas and the Date of invoice to prove it was the same guy which again now based on your response you are agreeing he showed me the right one. It was not about giving away personal info or violating anyone’s privacy. You made it public when you came here and made the claims – he merely told his side and evidenced it with documentation.

At this point I am not defending Granatelli as much as I am calling BS on false claims. If I were Granatelli I certainly would not be here driving this thread count up and digging in like I am. I am sure even Granatelli wants this to die. Respect is not given it is earned. You don’t know me well enough to respect my word and I get that. Your post count earns you respect but when you make unsupported claims you begin to loose points as well. It clear you and Granatelli have the same recollection as to the where, when, why and how as it relates to your turbo failure. But where you guys are miles apart is service after the sale. He says he sold you new BB turbos and then credited you 100% of your original purchase for the journal bearing turbos. You say you lent the turbos to Granatelli for the show and expected them back, yet you did not take them back after the event was over and before you all went home. Granatelli sent the turbos back to Precision and then credited you 100% of your money and only charged for the upgrade. You say you just wanted the turbos back. OK GREAT. So riddle me this Batman. Granatelli gave you $1000 per turbo when you already said he pays much less. If Granatelli was only in it for the money why did he pay you exactly what you paid originally? Baring in mind you did not purchase them directly from him. All the while there was not a dime out of your engineers’ pocket or turbo techs? See where I keep going back to?
Old 06-06-2013, 11:13 AM   #122
slowfofo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyB View Post
Funny I asked you to meet me face to face to see if in fact you were who you claim to be and even said PM me and I would give you my personal cell.
Actually you said you would be in town Tuesday and I said fine. I went to Granatelli and told them to have you call me when you got there.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:18 PM   #123
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowfofo View Post
I can’t address all the smoke and mirrors you just came up with as it relates to Granatelli but you said before no name calling and now you are calling me a Dork. So be it.

The fact that Granatelli and TTi claimed to both sell a kit has little to do with this issue. You’re mad and still contend that Granatelli stole your turbos. However you were credited in full for them $1000 each. You only paid for the upgrade and it appears Granatelli paid the shipping to boot. You give the guy no credit for going out of his way to help you at the event. You make it clear you never called turbo tech when your turbos took a dump but in the same breath call Granatelli (the company) incompetent but still expected them to step up to the plate and pay for all your problems. If Granatelli would have gave you the journal bearing turbos off his display engine in exchange for your failed journal bearing turbos it seems to me it would have been a wash. That is not what I saw. I saw you were credited $2000 so again you appear to have only paid for BB upgrades. If the man made a profit that is why he is in business. You can debate all day long what a fair profit is. Again I said I would look into it and when I did rather then disprove the facts you flipped your point and made it about a privacy thing.

You asked:

That seems to be a contradiction sir because above you said you never called George you just went direct to Granatelli because you had his cell number. Again you said you never called George who I assume is turbo tech. All the talk about Granatelli or TTi or Granatelli/TTi as if they where one is mute because Granatelli in fact serviced you at the track and you admit Granatelli is the only one you called once you had a problem.

He showed me Texas and the Date of invoice to prove it was the same guy which again now based on your response you are agreeing he showed me the right one. It was not about giving away personal info or violating anyone’s privacy. You made it public when you came here and made the claims – he merely told his side and evidenced it with documentation.

At this point I am not defending Granatelli as much as I am calling BS on false claims. If I were Granatelli I certainly would not be here driving this thread count up and digging in like I am. I am sure even Granatelli wants this to die. Respect is not given it is earned. You don’t know me well enough to respect my word and I get that. Your post count earns you respect but when you make unsupported claims you begin to loose points as well. It clear you and Granatelli have the same recollection as to the where, when, why and how as it relates to your turbo failure. But where you guys are miles apart is service after the sale. He says he sold you new BB turbos and then credited you 100% of your original purchase for the journal bearing turbos. You say you lent the turbos to Granatelli for the show and expected them back, yet you did not take them back after the event was over and before you all went home. Granatelli sent the turbos back to Precision and then credited you 100% of your money and only charged for the upgrade. You say you just wanted the turbos back. OK GREAT. So riddle me this Batman. Granatelli gave you $1000 per turbo when you already said he pays much less. If Granatelli was only in it for the money why did he pay you exactly what you paid originally? Baring in mind you did not purchase them directly from him. All the while there was not a dime out of your engineers’ pocket or turbo techs? See where I keep going back to?
J.R., Give it up....

Like in so many forums and postings, you come up with this pseudo (fake) name, and try to save face...

So many people on so many forums have learned the truth about you... You live in a fantasy world... Just as on other forums, you can't let it go...

I'm sure if Granatelli were feeding you "Jim Day" information, he would have asked you to stop driving this thread... But you J.R. don't know when to stop... You never have... Like the links in this thread, you always come back... You screw people and then can't stand the heat...

Come up with an original method of deception... Too many see through this one...

Once again... I bought the turbo's... They belonged to me... he offered to ship them to Precision... and I stated I would pay the upgrade fees and the shipping... but was never given the oppurtunity. You decided that out of your own generosity you would sell them... They were not yours to sell...

I contacted Precision and was told there were specific instructions included to ship them back to You....

As for calling you rather than George... we spoke for a couple of minutes and then you told me you were going to call George... and then you called me back.... Remember that little detail... I do...

Why would you call George if this had no bearing on the details of helping the customer... You and George were in bed on this one... George was the builder of the kit, you were the marketer...

I bet you are having hell keeping this conversation spoken in the third party aren't you...

jojo, fofo... hmmmm not very original, but I guess you can remember that... How many other fake names do you have...

That was an interesting read on the Ford forum where you were caught red handed trying to use an employees name, what was it, Nick... That was so convoluted it was hard to follow for a bit, but there it was in black and white... Busted...

You screw people, deny it to the end, and then blame others when caught... Wow... must suck being you....

Old 06-06-2013, 12:21 PM   #124
thahemp
Geek

ding ding ding. KO.

x = ~x
Old 06-06-2013, 12:42 PM   #125
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

oh, and when you claim to be someone else, you need to at least make sure that person exists...

There is no Jimmy or James Day listed in Thousand Oaks California...

There is no mention of Jimmy or James Day in the public records of Thousand Oaks...

Care to try again J.R....

Old 06-06-2013, 12:48 PM   #126
mikeyg36

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #533
Please ban his ass already.
mikeyg36 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gms crooks, granatelli sucks