Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 06-18-2014, 10:45 AM   #3095
wadew2lt
U.S. Army Veteran

Drives: 2LT/RS SGM M6 Polished 20's
Aw, man! Sorry to hear about the wife. Please giver her our best and speedy recovery.

Old 06-18-2014, 10:47 AM   #3096
wadew2lt
U.S. Army Veteran

Look what I just saw posted by LunarEclipse from Houston.

An SGM vette!!!

Old 06-18-2014, 10:57 AM   #3097
wadew2lt
U.S. Army Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by paytnom View Post
New "HAVOC" tall rear spoiler, with the strips extended over and down the spoiler

Nice car, paytnom. Thanks for serving, btw.

I've always been a fan of the full wrap-around stripes. Yours looks good too!!
Old 06-18-2014, 02:26 PM   #3098
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadew2lt View Post
Aw, man! Sorry to hear about the wife. Please giver her our best and speedy recovery.

Thanks Wade . time will tell . Still waiting and see how everything goes . I will tell her what you said ...
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 07:56 AM   #3099
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Well the wife's surgery went well , 4 hours long . She's still in the hospital and full of metal . Looks like 6-8 weeks no walking on it and around 18 weeks before totally healed . its going to be a long road ahead . Thanks for every ones prayers & support. As of now looks like she'll be in the hospital for a few more days . So looks like Ill be heading down to Carlisle around 4am in the morning . Hope to see everyone there and everyone have a safe trip down ... take care & thanks ...
Old 06-22-2014, 12:17 PM   #3100
gramps_green_rs
ex-RCAF

Drives: 11 SGM1LTRS SV1000S
new t-shirt I found at Wal-Mart.
Attached Images

Old 06-23-2014, 09:46 AM   #3101
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Drives: 2010 Synergy or a '83 Z-28.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIO-HAZARD View Post
Me too . If you want to buy us Synergy Green owners a set of new Z28 wheels we would be more than happy to oblige you ....LOL

And if you want to Sponsor us with a new Black CAI set up I would be happy to help also ....LOL
Ditto that!

Jeff, congrats on all the wins! I'm sure Earl had everything to do with that.
Hope the wife is doing well and we send her fast healing wishes.

We just got our Camaro back from the shop, Gary was racing and the clutch blew out while on the track. Yes, he still beat the mustang.

This Wendesday Dragonfly is going to participate in a filming of a children's movie. I'm excited about that. I need to change my tag line to:
Daily driver, show car, race car, movie star....

Ya all have a great safe summer!
Old 06-24-2014, 10:59 AM   #3102
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
Ditto that!

Jeff, congrats on all the wins! I'm sure Earl had everything to do with that.
Hope the wife is doing well and we send her fast healing wishes.

Thanks Maggie, been really busy with wax on wax off.. And Earl isn't much help . LOL But he does like to pose for pictures ...And scare the kids...LOL

The wife is home and doing okay , but a lot of pain .. Not fun being down . thanks for the kind words .

Also just got back from GM Nationals in Carlisle PA . Close to 2000 cars . Around 200 5th gens . BIO-HAZARD took 1st place in its class and also got a Celebrity Choice award . Turned out for a good day even tough it rained for 5 hours ..

We just got our Camaro back from the shop, Gary was racing and the clutch blew out while on the track. Yes, he still beat the mustang.

Gary feels good even tough he burned the clutch , He still beat the Mustang good job ...

This Wendesday Dragonfly is going to participate in a filming of a children's movie. I'm excited about that. I need to change my tag line to:
Daily driver, show car, race car, movie star....

A dream being in the movies ... And putting a smile on a child's face . Has to be priceless ....

Ya all have a great safe summer!
Take car and stay safe guys ....
Old 06-26-2014, 10:21 PM   #3103
OneSickS10

Drives: 2011 SG Camaro 2SS
Green? Or Ice Blue?

Hello fellow Synergy owners :-) I just bought my 2011 SG Camaro on Tuesday! I have been waiting 8 long years to say that. Well.. except for the SG part cuz I didn't know about SG back in 2006 :-) Anyhow.. I will admit I did not read through all 125 pages of this post so I apologize if this was already addressed.
I would like to do the ABL dash kit but I'm having trouble identifying the ABL for my doors so it will match. My door panels are green from the factory. Can somebody with the same panels claim whether the ABL lights are ice blue or green? They certainly look green but I'm being told GM ONLY used red and ice blue. Am i seeing the reflection of the green panel? I snapped a picture of what I see... Thanks!! :-)

OneSickS10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 06:11 AM   #3104
camarco

Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
from the factory it is ice blue, but you would probably have to take door apart to make sure as i am sure some, including myself have had them modified and had green ones installed.

welcome to the SGM family
camarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 07:54 AM   #3105
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Shows

Little late. Back up to last weekend .

GM Nationals in Carlisle PA .
BIO-HAZARD did really good two awards . I took 1st place in my Class and also got a Celebrity choice award . Had a really nice day even though it rained for 4 hours . Earl had fun also .. Met a lot of new people and talked a lot .

Yesterday did a show at Whitney Point NY . New people took it over and they have a lot to learn . But the day was nice ,sunny & hot .
BIO-HAZARD took 2 awards again . 3rd place in class and 1st place for peoples choice . Nice way to end the day ...

Two shows this weekend coming up , Friday July 4th small local show then a bigger one 2 hours away ...

Wife is doing okay , but not having fun . LOL
Old 06-29-2014, 08:37 AM   #3106
Pagliaro
RIP Betsy ( Vitara )

Drives: '11 SGM 1LT/RS
Send a message via AIM to Pagliaro Send a message via MSN to Pagliaro Send a message via Yahoo to Pagliaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickS10 View Post
Hello fellow Synergy owners :-) I just bought my 2011 SG Camaro on Tuesday! I have been waiting 8 long years to say that. Well.. except for the SG part cuz I didn't know about SG back in 2006 :-) Anyhow.. I will admit I did not read through all 125 pages of this post so I apologize if this was already addressed.
I would like to do the ABL dash kit but I'm having trouble identifying the ABL for my doors so it will match. My door panels are green from the factory. Can somebody with the same panels claim whether the ABL lights are ice blue or green? They certainly look green but I'm being told GM ONLY used red and ice blue. Am i seeing the reflection of the green panel? I snapped a picture of what I see... Thanks!! :-)

That pic is green not ice blue, GM did use green on 2010's and sold parts for 2011 for a very limited time.

First retrofitted 2014 mylink.
Pagliaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 07:46 PM   #3107
paytnom

Drives: 2012 KIA Forte; 2011 2SS/RS - SGM
If they are factory panels they are green lights. My SS was produced the first week of production (Aug) for the SGM and they were not available at that time (not until Dec). At that time my dealer ordered them and when the came in I verifed the the lights were green. Also if they were factory your threads on the door panel should be green. If they are after market door panels the installer had to use lights that were originally with the car (ice blue). And after having both on my car, your are green.
Old 06-30-2014, 08:12 PM   #3108
OneSickS10

Drives: 2011 SG Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by paytnom View Post
If they are factory panels they are green lights. My SS was produced the first week of production (Aug) for the SGM and they were not available at that time (not until Dec). At that time my dealer ordered them and when the came in I verifed the the lights were green. Also if they were factory your threads on the door panel should be green. If they are after market door panels the installer had to use lights that were originally with the car (ice blue). And after having both on my car, your are green.
Thanks for the info! So are these panels installed at the factory? Or at the dealer? The guy I bought the car from said he ordered it with the green door panels & dash. Not sure if there is a RPO code for this but I know for a fact that he NEVER touched the car or changed a single thing.

By the seams you mean on the arm rest on the door? They are white.

I went back outside and opened the door and looked between the green panel and the door panel along the top line but looked at it from below the door. So my head was really low looking up. I snapped a picture of what I saw.. it looks like a very small gap of light from the tube. It's impossible to see unless you get your head below the door.
OneSickS10 is offline   Reply With Quote